It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Blumenthal on Election Meddling says We Are Experiencing a 9/11 National Emergency

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You know Trump must have really messed up
something for them. For all the never ending
bitching and moaning and crying. He must
be a real wrench in the works to something
they had planned. And I bet it was something
not good for america or the american people.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

In fact, I'm curious about Lisa Page confirming that the Chinese hacked Clinton.

I'm reminded of Hillary saying something to the effect of "if he's elected, we all hang".

I wonder what she meant by that. Remember how with her, Russia was to a be a friend? I wonder if perhaps Russia is a scapegoat to hide something that Putin could reveal that would lead them to "all hang".

Uranium One comes to mined.

edit on 19-7-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Plausible speculation I love it.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Every time he calls it a witch hunt he is lying to the American people.

The only lie I see is the one you and others keep telling that pretends when he says that he's referring to Russian interference and not the allegations of collusion.

Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Breaking news tonight that trump was shown communications intercepted between Putin and agents ordering them to target the U.S. elections to help get trump elected

Do you have any proof of this?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Here's the original New York Times article. This may be behind a paywall.

This article on another site summarized the NYT article.

-dex

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

saying we are experiencing a "9/11 moment."

Well technically it may appear so but not for the reasons he states. 911 was allowed to happen as a precursor to American going forth and attacking the middle east.
The funny thing is that probably the Children of the Deep State actors are taking over from the generation of the insiders that helped it (911) happen.

These R's & D's that represent you Americans really need to be held accountable.

Bet we see some advanced "Wins" for the U.S. vs Russia in the near future

Well Britain appears to have evidence pointing to Russian "actors" being responsible for the Skripal poisoning

www.news.com.au...

“Investigators believe they have identified the suspected perpetrators of the Novichok attack through CCTV and have cross-checked this with records of people who entered the country around that time. They are sure they (the suspects) are Russian,” a source with knowledge of the investigation told the Press Association

A source told....blah blah....

Slowly building up to maybe take Russia on after Iran.....

They are so predicatble

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

He says Trump's "performance" during the Summit with Russia Putin has placed us in a 9/11 emergency !! 😃

Well if we are to draw parallels to 9-11.

It'd be Clintons failure to kill Bin Laden on multiple occasions just like Obamas multiple failures to deal with Russia.

They KNEW and did nothing,

See this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you hear me now?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I think we need to go to war now.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The memory of 9/11 isn't something that should be nonchalantly invoked to compare to a meeting the president had. Absolutely disrespectful of the senator to do that.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Blumenthal needs to keep his opinion to himself. Trolling on the Internet and some leaked emails (which were TRUTHFUL, not propaganda) is not a national emergency. It isn't even worthy of attention

I heard Trump once swallowed a fly while singing.

That's on equal importance as the fake outrage these Demo-losers are obsessing over. Don't worry, next week it'll be something different.

I support Trump no matter what, no matter what he does/decides and how ever he decides to handle these domestic terrorist seditious conspiracy bastards is fine by me.

He could do so much worse than shoot someone on 5th Ave. in the middle of the day and he'd still get my vote. And the lefty-terrorists have only themselves to thank for that.
edit on 7/19/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So is the imploding of the DNC due to direct impact or controlled demolition? Particle Weapons from space or just TV (news) fakery?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Ahabstar careful they might start accusing Trump of torching the DNC!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Who cares? He doubts their findings, we already know this. I don't blame him.

Some of those losers were appointed by the squatter-in-chief (Osama bin Hussein Obama)

I don't trust appointees of DEEPSTATE traitors.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

FBI Director Wray said during a lengthy interview yesterday that the CHINESE are our biggest cyber threat.
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Breaking news tonight that trump was shown communications intercepted between Putin and agents ordering them to target the U.S. elections to help get trump elected. He's known since January 6th 2017 ... before the inauguration
He's known since before he was president that they had direct proof and he still calls the probe a witch hunt.
Every time he calls it a witch hunt he is lying to the American people. He's keeping information from you by denying this on one hand and pretending to embrace it on the other.
That would mean he is clearly not standing up to the oath he took to protect us.
Why would he cover this information up?

You mean a president lied? Wow, that’s never happened before, like Obama’s ever changing red line with Syria.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Maybe I missed something from your post..

Evidence, it's called.

Oh, never mind, just saw that everyone asked for evidences and you just vanished from the thread.

You never change, do you?
edit on 19/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Breaking news tonight that trump was shown communications intercepted between Putin and agents ordering them to target the U.S. elections to help get trump elected. He's known since January 6th 2017 ... before the inauguration
He's known since before he was president that they had direct proof and he still calls the probe a witch hunt.
Every time he calls it a witch hunt he is lying to the American people. He's keeping information from you by denying this on one hand and pretending to embrace it on the other.
That would mean he is clearly not standing up to the oath he took to protect us.
Why would he cover this information up?

So Trump was shown intelligence that Putin himself directed Russian state agents to help Trump get elected?
Ok, I can believe that; it is not impossible. It is likely that Russia attempted to influence our election.
When Trump is asked about "the investigation" most of the clips I have seen he repeats almost endlessly "no collusion".
When he references the investigation and calls it a witch hunt could it be the search for collusion he means is a witch hunt and not the entire investigation?
www.axios.com...
Even James Comey says the president wanted to find out if any of his associates had issues.

A passage from James Comey's testimony helps explain President Trump's mindset in a way that has not been clear before: "I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that. He repeatedly told me, 'We need to get that fact out.'" Then Comey uses a word that I suspect will become famous as the investigation unfolds: "The President went on to say that if there were some 'satellite' associates of his who did something wrong, it would be good to find that out, but that he hadn't done anything wrong and hoped I would find a way to get it out that we weren't investigating him."

I think when trump uses the term witch hunt it is in reference to himself and no one else. Especially when he has been repeatedly assured by those in the fbi and intel community that he is not under investigation.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

None of the leftists ever share "evidence"

They think repeating statements/accusations from other leftists is the same as presenting actual evidence.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

No he was shown absolute proof. He knows they did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join