It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Shouldn't Eschew Results to Appease the Outrage of a Few Prigs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Trump and Putin are in on it together. They met to 'confront' everyone about the truth, and when it was revealed Trump does the old "it wasn't me" tactic. He went back on his word and created a big stink for BOTH sides of the fiasco. And we are all eating it up.
Kind of reminds me of the ending of 'There will be blood'. Elitists vrs us normal people.

By the way, there's no need to vomit a thesaurus on us like Jordan Peterson or Richard Dawkins. Just say it how it is.

This is all made up, media derived nonsense.

Right, let's blame the media for reporting when Trump runs his mouth and makes a fool of himself. Then desperately backs away from his faux pas and digs his hole even deeper. Trump is just a pu$$y for not standing up to Putin in the first place: but that's the media's fault?

No, it’s the media’s fault for making a fuss over nothing, and it’s your fault for taking your cues from them.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Democratically elected leaders are incapable of committing treason? L'État, c'est moi?

Or they simply should not be accused of it?

Believe it or not, it is unethical to accuse someone of a crime they did not commit.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
The goofs that make up “the left” continue to ignore history. Recent history of the presidents of the democratic party and their similar dealings with Russia. Ignore as in to not recognize or address.

They want to act like they’re not knee-deep in hypocrisy based on their reaction to their party’s president (non-existent) vs Trump (eeRREeeeREeRRee!!!!)...as others have pointed out (which continues to get ignored).

How is this possible?? Delusion!

When you get down to it, there’s no point trying to reason with the delusional.

How’d their minds get sideways?? Who the hell cares anymore!!

i hear ya, are they willfully ignorant, If people keep up with the information posted on this forum alone, they would have to admit they are wrong occasionally, they would rather believe lies.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: strongfp

We will never know what the true scope of meddling will ever be. But it happened. And as much as I love the internet, I also blame it. It's a double edged sword.

Information or disinformation truly is the most powerful tool.

I just have to ask then... is all the outrage because a Republican was elected?

Because there was no outrage anywhere when Senator Kennedy approached the Kremlin to ask them to interfere in Reagan's election.

Not a whisper when Khrushchev deliberately withheld evidence that helped put JFK in office. Hell, he later bragged about it.

Not a peep when China and Russia worked to keep Clinton in office for a second term.

No real journalistic efforts anywhere to point out that the USA through the CIA has been interfering in foreign elections since 1948...

Just Some Facts

So is it only when a Republican gets elected (despite actual Russian collusion in favor of the Democrats) that we are supposed to be outraged?

Asking for a friend...

They are terrified and desperate that they will and are being exposed.

Just how deep is the deep state and what is it they are afraid is going to be revealed, it must be diabolical.

So many traitors and so little time.

The enemy has been embedded deep within the halls of justice,

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Well, I for one ALWAYS enjoy your style of writing. Hell, nowadays it's just nice to read anything that's written by a person who understands that "LOL" isn't an acceptable way to end a sentence, and that punctuation is actually your friend.

You just keep posting. I assure you that there are many of old folks that can still read actual English.

Always a pleasure, my friend.

Great OP.

We've actually reached a point where we can judge how well President Trump is doing his job by simply measuring the level of media outrage.

What's not to love?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Hey Genius, it's not a few people, almost everyone in the media and politics are upset, and justifiably so.

Trump is a traitor who cares more about doing business deals with foreign dictators than doing his duty.

I've seen some abhorrently ignorant posts on these forums in my times, but this tops it.

Television told you to be upset, so you are.

Instead of denying ignorance, you are actively embracing it.

Bravo

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

sounds like a passive-aggressive way to say Trump shouldn't dance....

well they all dance, no matter the populist.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Hey Genius, it's not a few people, almost everyone in the media and politics are upset, and justifiably so.

Trump is a traitor who cares more about doing business deals with foreign dictators than doing his duty.

I've seen some abhorrently ignorant posts on these forums in my times, but this tops it.

Television told you to be upset, so you are.

Instead of denying ignorance, you are actively embracing it.

Bravo

if you think he can give you an example of any of what he accuses Trump, you'd be wrong.....therefore you're right.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I would prefer to be a prig than a sycophant.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Hey Genius, The people that voted for him far out number the people in media and politics.

And please, for once provide some proof. And no, your feelings are not admissible as evidence in a court of law.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Trump is just a pu$$y for not standing up to Putin in the first place: but that's the media's fault?

You are what you grab !

Squealing " fake news " and hollow attempts to blame msm or lefty lib rhetoric or some kind of Trump syndrome fantasy doesn't even come close to deflecting the facts in this particular episode.

Anyone who watched the original presser with Putin and then the live stream (24+ hours later ) of the scripted damage control....have witnessed it with their own eyes and ears and were able to draw their own conclusions....before it was covered by any " news " channels.

At best DJT has shown just how ineffectual and out of his depth he truly is as a world leader ( yet again ) And at worst he has denigrated the office and position he was " elected " into....and then lied to his country to try and evade the outrage.

If he seriously can't get his pathetic word salad straight then he needs to stop hanging out with dictators like they are his BFFs.

He is a liability.
If his supporters really can't grasp that then they are the ones with a Trump Syndrome.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

Trump is just a pu$$y for not standing up to Putin in the first place: but that's the media's fault?

You are what you grab !

Squealing " fake news " and hollow attempts to blame msm or lefty lib rhetoric or some kind of Trump syndrome fantasy doesn't even come close to deflecting the facts in this particular episode.

Anyone who watched the original presser with Putin and then the live stream (24+ hours later ) of the scripted damage control....have witnessed it with their own eyes and ears and were able to draw their own conclusions....before it was covered by any " news " channels.

At best DJT has shown just how ineffectual and out of his depth he truly is as a world leader ( yet again ) And at worst he has denigrated the office and position he was " elected " into....and then lied to his country to try and evade the outrage.

If he seriously can't get his pathetic word salad straight then he needs to stop hanging out with dictators like they are his BFFs.

He is a liability.
If his supporters really can't grasp that then they are the ones with a Trump Syndrome.

Whats the last thing you grabbed?

Squeeling reeeeee and relying on a boogie man to make up for the fact that Hillary was a terrible candidate that the majority did not like, and trying to cover up the destruction of the democratic process within the DNC in favor of said candidate is all the deflection most of us need to see.

Care to explain to me how collusion is supposed to help Putin, if the American economy and military are getting stronger?

Hell, what in your mind is the next logical conclusion to reigniting the cold war?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Seriously

Trump supporters need a refresh on their playbook.
All this sheet is getting old.

Trump fecks up again.....
We have a rush of posts on here blaming ..... ( in no particular order )

The Left
The Libs
The Media
The Fake News
The Clintons
The Obama
The made up TDS
Etc..etc ad nauseum

I like to call it Dee - Fleckt - Shone ( say this in your Trump voice )
It means you have no argument...why can't you just own it.
Say " our boy fecked up " and move on. Instead of trying to blame everything and everyone else who is questioning his suitability for the role.
Maybe he isn't the perfect POTUS after all...and he is a long way from MAGA.
Maybe, in fact, he is just another puppet but not a very adept one.

There is more chance of Trump re-igniting a cold war ..or worse...the longer he is allowed to continue with his moronic antics. He is the biggest danger to the US.

Sorry you can't see that.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

People don't need to waste time reading your OP.

Basically it only boils down to this

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Does ATS have a brown nosing award?

Prophetic

Peirs Morgan and Trump talking about cumming all over Trump's hair post Britain First comments.
edit on 19-7-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I don’t need to go read the MSM, because sure enough, it’s voice is carried by those who it taught what to think. The same buzzwords, the same vacuous justifications for their behaviour, and outrage is kicked down the road.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

You mentally masterbate through a myriad of words that look a lot but ultimately say nothing.

As a self confessed author of how to troll threads on this site, you bow before the alter of chief troll Donald

The media are just reporting what POTUS does but you won’t see this as you always ignore the 800 pound wotsit in the room

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
What about the Murdoch press who've been in Trump's pocket since 1976 New York Post acquisition, he plays golf with him
and publicly declared it's support for him in the election (Murdoch hates elites)? Biggest MSM empire in the world, Fox, Sky and co have been his mouthpiece until recently, though their recent criticism of him may be in part due to his false claims of 'fake news' in his Sun interview despite the whole audio tape and video being released with the original story as Murdoch phones him up to call him a '#ing idiot'

Trump supporters love to claim the MSM is against him - fact's show he's been their mates for 40 years of MSM coverage.

www.theguardian.com...

The alliance between Donald Trump and Rupert Murdoch has never been stronger. In April, the Australian-born media mogul topped the New York Times’ list of Trump’s key advisers outside the White House, identified as someone the president speaks to “on the phone every week”. Last month the paper revised that upward to “almost every day”, although the White House denies this.

At a recent speech in New York to mark a second world war battle in which the US fought alongside Australia, Trump was welcomed on stage by the News Corp chief.

“The man I’m about to introduce believes, as I do, in challenging conventional wisdom, because conventional wisdom is often not wise at all,” Murdoch said, concluding with a hug for “my friend, Donald J Trump”. “Thank you to my very good friend Rupert Murdoch – there’s only one Rupert that we know,” said Trump in turn as he took the podium.

Can the bollocks about MSM hating Trump finally stop yet seeing as it's all lies? He has closer ties and to them than any prior Pres. makes the CNN/Dem relationship look pale in comparrison.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

You mentally masterbate through a myriad of words that look a lot but ultimately say nothing.

As a self confessed author of how to troll threads on this site, you bow before the alter of chief troll Donald

The media are just reporting what POTUS does but you won’t see this as you always ignore the 800 pound wotsit in the room

You, like the talking heads (how convenient), don’t like what he said. That’s fine. But pretending it is more than that is to resort to conspiracy theory, your version of birtherism.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Can the bollocks about MSM hating Trump finally stop yet seeing as it's all lies?

Coverage has hovered around 90% negative for the past couple years. I guess that means they love Trump.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join