It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Seeks Charges Against Obama-Era U.S. Ambassador & U.S. Intel Agents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Why should he die? What is his crime ? Revealing what Vlad had done to Magnitsky? That's a reason to die?
He ( Vlad) is using taxation as his rouse to get him there and imprison him like he did his good friend and then have some terrible accident befall him while there.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
I can't believe what I'm seeing these few days... a few of you are actually, openly rooting for Putin against your own country.

Any thread calling for truth or openness is ridiculed and Putin and his actions or claims are lauded... why is that? What is going on with our country?

Is that you Agent 10? Agent 12?

The guy Putin is trying to get actually screwed his country over. The going after an ambassador and some of our intel guys that helped him get away is just a sign that he is going to stir up a hornets nest. I do not know who's orders the ambassador was following if he supposedly helped the guy get away with swindling the Kremlin.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Deplorable

No he doesnt. The man was blowing the whistle on Vlad the impaler over there in Moscow.
He should die for it? Because that would surely be his fate if he went to Russia. You want a body count. The one behind Putin is real.
It's down right ridiculous that this was even entertained by that moron in the whitehouse.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Where does the line get drawn here? Because this borders on insane.

Added a line for you, above the line is indeed quite insane.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I can't believe what I'm seeing these few days... a few of you are actually, openly rooting for Putin against your own country.

Any thread calling for truth or openness is ridiculed and Putin and his actions or claims are lauded... why is that? What is going on with our country?

I don't look at Clinton and Mueller and Brennan and Clapper and Comey and the rest of them as our Country-men...They are anti-America where we are pro-America...They are set on destroying America...Why should I care that they get prosecuted in another Country where they committed crimes, or crimes in this Country???

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Russia's been putting out arrest warrants through INTERPOL for Browder for years. Putin wants Browder dead as much as he wanted Magnitstki dead.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Russia's been putting out arrest warrants through INTERPOL for Browder for years. Putin wants Browder dead as much as he wanted Magnitstki dead.

So Russia can poison people in other countries and kill them, but they need to extradite someone back to Russia to kill them?

I'm confused.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Ah, so you think everyone on Putin's hit list is already dead, so there is no more hit list! If Putin wants you dead, you're dead, right? He takes no survivors!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
7-18-2018

A U.S. judge just ordered a suspected Russian Agent thrown in jail.

www.reuters.com...

I hope this isn't met with retaliation against some American citizen in Russia. Could lead us to another "cold war". That would make some people happy, but not most of us.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Only if you consider the corrupt heads of US Intel and sell outs from the previous administration as 'the country'.

Putin is obviously not to be trusted, but he his obviously more reliable than people like Brennan, Comey, McCabe, lynch, holder , Rice at al.

I did however see leftists rooting for Kim against your President in the NK talks.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sure he does. He wants his money back and that only happens if the Magnitsky act is repealed.

Is that the money that was sent to the Clinton Foundation? Well yeah, I would want mine back too.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Q: Keep your eyes on the ball = baseball(?)
P: Ball is in your court (hands?) = basketball/tennis(?)
T: Receives soccer ball/futball

What does it mean?!?!

It means you have to have the balls to see it through.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

The Left is not our country. Our country elected the President. Did you not listen to his speech when he was sworn in? You should have. You would understand what is going on.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

This is the reason Democrats never wanted Trump to meet Putin.

Trump will get the souce material on this massive scale corruption in US, and there is no denial then by HRC or whoever. This is the nightmare scenario, which nobody saw coming.

I do not know how long Mueller will continue, but there sure will be a new setup at DOJ. Implications against Comey and Rosenstein are massive. The way both are acting is almost a slap against justice, and screams ”catch me if you can”.

So, Rosenstein will fly, and then the new guy, most likely with military or enforcement background, will hammer the hell out of Mueller and his gang.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I genuinely can't believe your comment. In the past 2 years, we've seen:

- democrat supporters set fire to public property and privately owned limousines at inauguration ceremonies

- democratic candidates paying foreign intelligence agencies to fabricate nonsense about opposing candidates

- democratic senators openly calling to disrupt and defy the government

- democratic senators openly calling for unhinged lefties to actively confront Republican politicians, leading to violence

- democrats supporting the abolition of ICE

- masked democratic supporters burning flags

- masked democratic supporters rioting and destroying more public property

- lefty comedians beheading the elected president

- a store plastering an image of the beheaded elected president in their front window

... And probably a million other things that I have missed (others may wish to contribute), but ONLY NOW you're suddenly concerned about people 'rooting against their own country'?!?

You've got to be kidding me. People are just fed up with the obvious demonisation of Russia, and maybe they just want to hear the other side of the story, instead of just the one-sided biased snip you're being fed from CNN and the like...

Let's face it - if anyone knows some of the truth about what your leaders are hiding from you, it's going to be Russia...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

It's under occupation.

My country, the United States of America, believes in free speech. It believes in the rule of law. It rejects class warfare. It governs of the people, by the people, for the people. My country respects its Constitution, and the brave men and women who fought and died for it. My country believes in fairness and equality.

This occupation riots against free speech, snubs the rule of law, embraces class warfare, governs to the people from the elite, reinterprets the Constitution, and cares not for our patriots. This occupation believes in the superiority of the minority, and the subjugation of the majority at all costs.

I, along with 300+ million other true Americans, people who get up every day and try to improve their lives and the lives of those around them, who believe in the things I believe in listed above, who yearn to again be free, live in an occupied country under siege. That is my country. And hear me now, hear us now:

We're taking it back!

TheRedneck

edit on 7/19/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wait a minute now, are you suggesting that it's not normal for various people around someone of power to befall sudden tragedy under odd circumstances? I've been told that assuming otherwise is unreasonable. You're not getting conspiratorial on us now are you, wouldn't that be silly?
edit on 7/19/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thank you! To you Redneck and the post before you - Rewey.
What inspiring posts to wake up to first thing in the morning! You nailed the exact situation in this country today.

I want my USA back too.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No he didnt. That's all a lie Putin is telling. McFaul didn't launder money through Russia. Browder didn't launder money or evade taxes in Russia. These guys are directly tied to the implementation of the Magnitsky act. That is all Putin is interested in in regards to these two gentleman.
The problem with that for dear Vlad is that six other countries have joined the United States in implementing Magnitsky type laws.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Yes I'm saying that. What are you getting at?
Because nowhere did I ever say that it wasn't possible. I said the conspiracy theories about Clinton are riduculous. The same being said about Putin is actually verifiable. Unless you stick your fingers in your ears and go Na na na na .
edit on 7192018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So you have verifiable evidence of that assertion or suspicion from subjective proofs?
edit on 7/19/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join