It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Seeks Charges Against Obama-Era U.S. Ambassador & U.S. Intel Agents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Looks like Putin isn't sitting still about those U.S. indictments of Russians !!

Russian sources have reported that some old Obama era people are getting indicted by Russian authorities !!

This apparently is connected to a founder of an investment fund.

The U.S. and Russia are inter-connected more than you think 💥😎💥

Some names are named....

Putin Drops Bomb on Mueller: Russia Seeks Charges Against Obama-Era U.S. Ambassador & U.S. Intel Agents Allegedly Linked to Browder

The Prosecutor General’s Office of Russia named the names of employees of special services and US officials suspected of involvement in the illegal activities of the founder of the British Hermitage Fund William Browder, reports Interfax . Among them was the former US ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul, to whom Russian investigators want to ask a number of questions.

The names of Americans who are interested in the Russian investigation were voiced by the head of the Office of the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation Alexander Kurennoy. “I will mention some of them: they are employees of the US National Security Agency: Todd Hyman, he signed an oath in the US court, according to Browder, Svetlana Engert took the stolen materials of the criminal case from Russia, Alexander Shvartsman, who was in charge of Browder during his stay in the US , Jim Roht, a CIA agent who in fact was and is the financial manager of Browder, Robert Otto, until January 2017, the Deputy Chief of the US Intelligence Agency, David Kramer.

According to him, among the persons of interest are also “well-known Michael McFaul, former US ambassador to Russia.”

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I wonder how long it would be before we got blowback from all the snip.

Now we know.

Trump haters OWN this.

OWN.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

*keep your eyes in the ball - do it for the children*

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Russia actually has a legitimate claim with Browder from what I have read. Calling in people to testify under oath about any involvement with or for information about Browder activity would be appropriate.

Of course it will never happen, just like Russia not giving up the people that FBI wants.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Well, now we know some of what Trump and Putin spoke of in private. I'm sure Trump was very helpful in which intel agents and ambassadors to go after. Trump probably told Putin all sorts of top secret stuff. How would we know? And you can't say he didn't do what I am saying because you guys know as much as I do about what was said. So it would be your speculation against mine.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Well, now we know some of what Trump and Putin spoke of in private. I'm sure Trump was very helpful in which intel agents and ambassadors to go after. Trump probably told Putin all sorts of top secret stuff. How would we know? And you can't say he didn't do what I am saying because you guys know as much as I do about what was said. So it would be your speculation against mine.

My bet is that Trump had no idea which intel agents and ambassadors to go after. The Russians knew who to go after and maybe Putin decided that turnabout was a good idea. Maybe they even discussed what he was planning.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Michael McFaul.....talk about a perfect family name for c.i.a heads behind this; they have humour at least. Faul falling anyone ?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Sure he does. He wants his money back and that only happens if the Magnitsky act is repealed.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wooooo

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sure he does. He wants his money back and that only happens if the Magnitsky act is repealed.

And who is suggesting Congress repeal the Magnitsky Act

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Q: Keep your eyes on the ball = baseball(?)
P: Ball is in your court (hands?) = basketball/tennis(?)
T: Receives soccer ball/futball

What does it mean?!?!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Russia actually has a legitimate claim with Browder from what I have read. Calling in people to testify under oath about any involvement with or for information about Browder activity would be appropriate.

Of course it will never happen, just like Russia not giving up the people that FBI wants.

Browder was stuttering and spitting while he spoke today. The guy is SCARED.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The "Open Borders" Democrats screwed themselves today too. 35 of them voted to disband ICE. The rest voted to support ICE.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The "Open Borders" Democrats screwed themselves today too. 35 of them voted to disband ICE. The rest voted to support ICE.

No easier way to find folks in government that HATE the US than them outing themselves
35 did so already.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: rickymouse

Browder was stuttering and spitting while he spoke today. The guy is SCARED.

As well he should be. Trump needs to send him to Russia first thing tomorrow morning.

If Browder's lucky, he'd eventually wind up in a nice little dacha in Snowden's neighborhood.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I'm sure buddy Vlad brought it up.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

My bet is that Trump had no idea which intel agents and ambassadors to go after. The Russians knew who to go after and maybe Putin decided that turnabout was a good idea. Maybe they even discussed what he was planning.

Yup. The US Intel apparatus hasn't been as above board with the POTUS as they should have been.

If I was President Trump I'd fire the entire lot of them and restrict them all from further government employment until I left office. He can do that at the snap of his fingers. Send the military in to secure all of the classified files and be done with it.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I can't believe what I'm seeing these few days... a few of you are actually, openly rooting for Putin against your own country.

Any thread calling for truth or openness is ridiculed and Putin and his actions or claims are lauded... why is that? What is going on with our country?

Is that you Agent 10? Agent 12?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

No he doesnt. The man was blowing the whistle on Vlad the impaler over there in Moscow.
He should die for it? Because that would surely be his fate if he went to Russia. You want a body count. The one behind Putin is real.
It's down right ridiculous that this was even entertained by that moron in the whitehouse.
Where does the line get drawn here? Because this borders on insane.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

*If* Putin killed him, he wouldn't be missed after a week had gone by. And, I doubt anyone over there in the Clinton Foundation would even bother shedding a tear. -giggle

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join