It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump’s tax return?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Metallicus

Yep.

Op wants to break the law to get what they want.

In other words.

Same snip different day same party.

LOL!

Cmon Kharron, like every MSM DNC etc hatchetman wouldnt have already leaked the stuff if there was such a backdoor... better yet if there was actually something there?

This whole 'ordeal' is but a merry go round gimmick to keep the herd bewildered. All of US. Its what DC critters do.

DId I have poster reassignment surgery and the nurse forget to tell me?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
A lot of assumptions in here... what'd we'd find, who'd already seen it... that by asking for transparency one is asking for hate.

All of you who have responded, answer me one question, directly... no deflecting or twisting things around.

- Do you think the People deserve to know who is representing them and how they're being represented?

(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
As always, personal attacks and assumptions, putting words and ideologies into my mouth. Anything to avoid the topic, right? Too bad I see though your tactics guys.

So, take it easy with personal attacks and stay on topic, please. You can start by answering that question above.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yet another thread on this ?
Again
This is 2018
The US has moved on some time ago
Even the Liberals are not using that ploy anymore
Removed from their playbook
You should too

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
A lot of assumptions in here... what'd we'd find, who'd already seen it... that by asking for transparency one is asking for hate.

All of you who have responded, answer me one question, directly... no deflecting or twisting things around.

- Do you think the People deserve to know who is representing them and how they're being represented?

My opinion is based on his performance in office and I'm well satisfied so far. You find a rich business person that hasn't stretched the fine line and I'll pat you on the head and say well done little one.

Edit find any senator or congressperson that hasn't benefited from insider trading. Betting you can't.
edit on 18-7-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
is there a backdoor to the FISA warrant and DNC server?

We, the People, sue the government and try to find back-doors when the government is being opaque and not wanting to be open. Or when agents of the government do things out of the ordinary and draw attention to themselves. Transparency is a good thing. Wouldn't you agree?

I think you have to determine what you are doing here. You want access to Trump's personal tax return why, again? And if you don't get it you want a "back door" to get it illegally? Trump is a US citizen entitled to all the protections YOU have. As far as I know a tax return is between a citizen and the IRS. That's it. It's none of your business. That you are willing to resort to crime to get it is what we have grown to expect from the Left.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

As opposed to all the personal attacks on Trump?

In this particular case.

Illegally obtaining tax returns( BACKDOOR).
edit on 18-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

My opinion is based on his performance in office and I'm well satisfied so far. You find a rich business person that hasn't stretched the fine line and I'll pat you on the head and say well done little one.

Thank you for responding.

Given that many people do not share your opinion and have openly asked for the records; do you think the People deserve to know who is representing them?

Obviously many Americans would like this released, have gotten used to it with all past Presidents, and honestly have never had a reason to create a law for it, it was common sense. No it was different than common sense, it was honor. And now that Americans are asking for it, do we have the right to know who represents us?
edit on 18-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

If there was anything "Damning" in Trump's tax returns, it would have been leaked and "verified" in Oct 2016.

The fact that it wasn't means .... pfftt 💥😃💥

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Especially by Comey,Obama,CLinton,Mueller,CNN,MSNBC,ABC, and the rest of those bots.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

If there was anything "Damning" in Trump's tax returns, it would have been leaked and "verified" in Oct 2016.

The fact that it wasn't means .... pfftt 💥😃💥

Ok, more on topic. So you think if or when they are released there won't be anything incriminating? Would you be surprised if there was?

If there is nothing there, or all financials are exactly as he claims, or he is as rich as he says and never lied about it -- is there any reason NOT to appease the American public, like every other President has?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

So you would be accepting of this tactic being used to access your private information correct? Big brother needs to come into our homes to protect us from big brother.
edit on 7/18/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
www.taxhistory.org...

here is the number of candidates who have released their tax returns, hint it's not many

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
www.taxhistory.org...

here is the number of candidates who have released their tax returns, hint it's not many

Thanks for posting that. You'll notice that every single President on that list since Nixon has released records. Voluntarily. Trump is the first one who hasn't.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

So you would be accepting of this tactic being used to access your private information correct? Big brother needs to come into our homes to protect us from big brother.

If I were the President no one would have to subpoena my records. I'd never get myself into these situations. But also, I'm not shady like them so I'd never advance that far up. I'm staying where I'm at most likely, I just want to know I'm being represented fairly, as is my right.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

so not that long, yeah I'm sure the founding fathers were all about releasing tax returns (and income taxes)

that's why they built our country the way they did, duh

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

It's a 110% guarantee that if there was any one thing in any one of Trump's tax returns that could sink him, it would have been out over a year and a half ago.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

It's a 110% guarantee that if there was any one thing in any one of Trump's tax returns that could sink him, it would have been out over a year and a half ago.

Then there is absolutely zilch to worry about, right? For him or for his support.

And the rest of the Americans have a right to know. So I see that as a win-win. Don't you? Why not just release them?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

that about sums it up

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join