It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharp Objects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So I gave this a go and watched the current 2 episodes out right now, and I really don't know what to think? on one hand I find it slow, extremely slow .. but I'm not bored, and I want to know whats next and follow it through till the end.

I do find myself eagerly awaiting the next episode, but then I still don't entirely know what the point of it all is? what's the story? Camille facing her demons? the murders? what's the deal with her boss? her weird Mother? it's just not exactly clear, and the flash backs and cuts sometimes throw me off I have to say.

Cinematography is lovely though, and I love small town america settings, I'm from the UK so we aren't so familiar with that setting, I like it.

Stars Amy Adams ... (does a woman get more beautiful? sigh)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

oh dude

forgot this was out

im on it

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I feel similar to you about this show, and I was looking forward to it's premiere.

Now I'm trying to figure out who the 'white lady' or 'lady in white' is, and what she has to do with the murders.

I'm watching a different show on Netflix that has a similar premise - a murder/series of murders took place 20 years ago, and it's happening again. Turns out the children of the parents who participated in the first murders are now doing the murdering... or at least I think so. It hasn't yet been confirmed yet. The show is The Chalet - it's French. I got into this show after watching The Forest... another French series - but they hooked me - I don't mind subtitles.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I keep wondering if the ''white lady'' is real and may be her mother, something seriously off with that woman, Sheriff guy seems Odd to me too.

I would probably watch the Chalet if it wasn't for subtitles! I just get pulled out of whatever I'm watching with subs, can't concentrate.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Bless your hearts! Good show.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I am 2 episodes in and still not sure if I like it, but my wife loves it. By the way, the producer is the same person as the one who produced the movie Get Out ... you might see some resemblance.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: deltaalphanovember

I will check that out, thanks!

top topics

join