It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to CNN the #Walkaway movement is influenced by Russian bots.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Wookiep

You don't think Russia are a threat ?

Russia doesn't even pose a fraction of the threat to America as CNN does.

So CNN has miliary and nuclear weapons? This is just a silly statement i get it fun to bash CNN but lets at least stay in reality.

No they have something far more dangerous the undivided attention of the ignorant masses if eligible voters. Something far more dangerous to the stability of this nation than fabricated Russian nuke threats or bots. Empires usually fall from within. In case you forgot most people(even Trump) understand the nuclear option here is the end of the world. Does the cold war ring any bells?

Why you all are clutching this narrative is beyond me. China is far more of a threat militarily. We have people already in America trying to circumvent the laws of the land and the Democratic process yet they get protection from leftists. Meanwhile screaming RUSSIANS! at the sky.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Wookiep

You don't think Russia are a threat ?

Russia doesn't even pose a fraction of the threat to America as CNN does.

So CNN has miliary and nuclear weapons? This is just a silly statement i get it fun to bash CNN but lets at least stay in reality.

No they have something far more dangerous the undivided attention of the ignorant masses if eligible voters. Something far more dangerous to the stability of this nation than fabricated Russian nuke threats or bots. Empires usually fall from within. In case you forgot most people(even Trump) understand the nuclear option here is the end of the world. Does the cold war ring any bells?

Why you all are clutching this narrative is beyond me. China is far more of a threat militarily. We have people already in America trying to circumvent the laws of the land and the Democratic process yet they get protection from leftists. Meanwhile screaming RUSSIANS! at the sky.

Who was it that called them useful idiots?

They've already been successful in stirring them up into a violent frenzy. Antifa, Scalise shooting, chasing Trump admin folks out of restaurants. They're not done. Just wait til after these midterms, because they've really screwed the pooch.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I suppose the folks walking away from the GOP and from the DNC should form a 3rd party or join the Libertarians.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
They want the public to think ANY opposition to them or the Democrats is Russian based. They ultimately want to criminalize conservatives or anyone who disagrees with their agenda.
Right! And they largely failed to report on the uncovered fact that Russians were also behind several anti-Trump demonstrations. That definitely doesn't fit their narrative.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There is a country out there who has a stranglehold on the politics, media, and pretty much all aspects of your American life, but it isn't russia

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

I would bet that the name of that country begins with "I".

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Me too

Actually its a city state that controls our country through banks ans oil

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join