It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to CNN the #Walkaway movement is influenced by Russian bots.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The Russians, they are everywhere!!

Lol you can't make this stuff up. Are the dems really so stupid as to create their entire platform on the Russian boogeyman? Btw, wasn't Obama rather soft on Russia? The dems didn't seem to care much about them pre 2016.

Anyway...this Russia narrative is getting so beyond ridiculous.

I guess CNN thinks gays, transgenders, blacks, other minorities along with sane-thinking classic liberals are Russian bots too. The truth is, the left has become so unhinged that they are now an extremist party so many people are walking away from it. Good job guys!

link

CNN link
edit on 18-7-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Anybody against the Democrats being in power for life are obviously Russian and anti American.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
They want the public to think ANY opposition to them or the Democrats is Russian based. They ultimately want to criminalize conservatives or anyone who disagrees with their agenda.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Mark Dice. What a man! And you can buy t-shirts as well, per PayPal. Cool! And the video is highly credible!
We have to buy T-Shirts for better actors!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You don't think Russia are a threat ?

edit on 18-7-2018 by gortex because: Link added

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Right. Mark Dice is awesome. Did you read the CNN article? They are likely more up your alley.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Could Russians jump on the bandwagon to fuel discord.... sure. But their attempts to dismiss the movement is futile. It is very real.

pjmedia.com...

Brandon Straka's WalkAway Facebook group now has over 106,000 members -- and anyone who takes the time to read their stories will quickly be disabused of the notion that bots could produce them.

The #WalkAway stories are compelling and often quite moving. People from every imaginable background -- black, white, Hispanic, rich, poor, straight, gay, trans, and even celebrity -- explain why they left the party. Most of these people voted Democrat their whole lives; most have lost friends for supporting President Donald Trump. Most have also found solace in the #WalkAway community.

In 2016, the Democrat media complex ignored the massive grassroots movement that came out in support for Trump, dismissing his massive rallies and popularity online as somehow insignificant. Now they are dismissing the #WalkAway campaign as a propaganda movement. Once again, something genuine and significant is happening across the nation, and it's getting ignored or ridiculed by media elites. It doesn't matter. Like a snowball rolling downhill, the movement is getting bigger and bigger with each day and there's nothing an elite can do to stop it.

edit on 18-7-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The left has become that guy you feel sorry for at the night club.

The one who wears a football helmet because he falls down a lot.

The one who says, "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" all the time.

The guy who feels proud because he carries an autograph of Tinky-Winky in his man-purse.

The left is that slow little fella you can't give hard candy to or else he'll choke.

I feel kind of sorry for the left.

They are the stranger who holds your hand when you're crossing the street in a crowd because you're supposed to hold hands when crossing the street because that's what mama said!

Poor little lefties.

I should keep some gummy bears in my pocket for them.

They're like tiny little trophies.

link   
a reply to: gortex

Via Facebook memes? No. Nuclear? Yes.

link   
I knew the Russian were at it soon as I saw it mentioned on here in threads

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Just a couple years ago the media and Democrats were mocking the idea of Russia being a threat. now all of a sudden, after they lose an election, Russia is a threat. Strange.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

No more than Democrats running the country.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Russia doesn't even pose a fraction of the threat to America as CNN does.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I would like to thank Russia for helping us out again.

Russia has;

Exposed corruption
Protect our second amendment
Helped us during the civil war
And now start a very important movement known as #walk away

Tha k you Russia

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
The Russians, they are everywhere!!

Lol you can't make this stuff up. Are the dems really so stupid as to create their entire platform on the Russian boogeyman? Btw, wasn't Obama rather soft on Russia? The dems didn't seem to care much about them pre 2016.

Anyway...this Russia narrative is getting so beyond ridiculous.

I guess CNN thinks gays, transgenders, blacks, other minorities along with sane-thinking classic liberals are Russian bots too. The truth is, the left has become so unhinged that they are now an extremist party so many people are walking away from it. Good job guys!

link

CNN link

wow so desperate, attacks on our current potus and russia are ok but if you make fun of Obama and his husband the SUPER moderator will ding you a thousand points and even shut down your thread, ive seen it happen twice in the last week now, mine and someone elses today. I think there needs to be a new site to go to where people can speak freely without someone getting sensitive and shutting s*hit down.
edit on 18-7-2018 by xBWOMPx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
There's a "Walkaway" subreddit and all of the mods on it are regular "The_Donald" subreddit posters and mods that support Trump in one subreddit and act like "former Democrats" in the other.

Read into that what you will.
edit on 7/18/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Screaming "Racist" isn't working anymore.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Anything against CNN's agenda is an threat for them.
edit on 18-7-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join