It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders is dynamite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Hmmm. We're supposed to admire her for being obnoxious and talking down to people when faced with questions she can't answer or acting like a brat when challenged to answer for Trump behavior/lies that she can't defend/explain? I suppose that approach is close to Trump I suppose, which is why y'all love her.

Selling your soul to the devil is far from admirable. In the end, she's the one that thinks she has to confront a god, not me. That's gonna be tough one to sort out if true.

You see her in a different light . Frankly .. I think she is the one dealing with a bunch of brats and she is doing an incredible job.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: TinySickTears

but rock on man. just came in to give my opinion

Your opinion is always welcome even if our opinions may disagree.

youre probably going to regret saying that at some point

I hardly think an opinion from you is something I need to be concerned about 🙄😆

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yup, she is dynamite.

Unstable and dangerous.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I am completely impressed with Sarah. Better than any previous PS I’ve seen... I’ll admit she may not like her job at points, but that’s not saying much...

I could be wrong, but in years, past, weren’t a lot of the questions provided, selected, or approved beforehand? It would say a lot to me if it was, but is not anymore.

The press briefings now seem like one sided investigations, prosecutions, and gossip sessions...
edit on 7/18/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Well I agree that she is an impressive woman. With the amount of sh!t flung at the Trump admin, she's managed to hold her ground.

Over the years, I've come to recognise the "Deer in the headlights" blank stare and it doesn't mean what some of these posters think it means...
edit on 18-7-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Schoolboy error

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Yup, she is dynamite.

Unstable and dangerous.

Your entire profile suggests that you are in fact the one that is unstable and dangerous...

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Moresby
Yup, she is dynamite.

Unstable and dangerous.

Your entire profile suggests that you are in fact the one that is unstable and dangerous...

Just saying.

Amusing.

But my joke was funnier.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think she did a pretty good job in this interview. How many times does she need to repeat the same things about enforcing present laws and if people want things changed, then get their congressmen to go and put in legislation to change the laws if they do not want us to enforce present laws. This is all a witch hunt, either that or they are hiring the stupidest people in the country as reporters. The reporters evidently think anyone can break our laws if they want to.

Any country needs law and order to survive, by crossing the boarder illegally, the people are committing a crime and are criminals. No ifs ands or buts about that.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This was a good speech, but in general there's something creepy and shady about her.
Not too fond of her myself.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sarah is extremely intelligent, articulate and very well educated. She was forced into a position that she was not prepared for and now she is weighing her options. Trump has berated her in front of staff on more than one occasion and she is strong enough not to put up with his BS much longer.
edit on 18-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

@53:00

Sorry .. I’ll find a different vid.

Ahha, that explains why I sat there for ages at 21:27 minutes, waiting for the 53 minute mark that would never come

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Over the years, I've come to recognise the "Deer in the headlights" blank stare and it doesn't mean what some of these posters think it means...

Do you mind expanding on that thought. I’m curious as to what you are implying.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Do you mind expanding on that thought. I’m curious as to what you are implying.

Yes. It is a tactical position. The disparate stare is something that throws off the seemingly dominant players perception and can even leave the challenger confused as to what the target is thinking.

It's playing dumb so the enemy thinks that you don't know what you are doing. It's kind of hard to articulate but women are particularly good at it.

I hope that makes sense.
edit on 19-7-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Emphasis

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

She should quit. It's already too late for her to savage any semblance of her reputation, like Spicer, who lied once too often, and is now essentially ruined.

We pay her salary with our tax dollars, and for what? She typically can't answer questions because she doesn't know, or she regurgitates the lies she's been told to regurgitate.

Being an employee of the united states government does not give her a license to be rude to the press, and present herself as some kind of queen of the white house. She is simply someone who you and I pay, and she seems to forget that.

She should quit. No job is worth compromising your integrity for.

edit on 7/19/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

She typically can't answer questions because she doesn't know, or she regurgitates the lies she's been told to regurgitate. 

You keep telling yourself that doll.

When she says she can't answer something it is because she's not at liberty to answer it. Do you actually read her body language?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

She typically can't answer questions because she doesn't know, or she regurgitates the lies she's been told to regurgitate. 

When she says she can't answer something it is because she's not at liberty to answer it. Do you actually read her body language?

Did you read her body language yesterday, when asked by a reporter if Russia was still targeting us, and Trump looked her directly in the eye and said "no", and Sanders said what he meant was "no, I'm not answering anymore questions". Did you see that?

She might as well have said "oh, he meant "No, I don t want a green salad for lunch".

It's not spinning. It's lying. To you. To us. And we pay her salary, for what? To be lied to?

Looky. I think it's fine when she comes out and give his agenda for the day. You know, "he will leave the residence at 11:00, following his heretofore unheard of "executive time", and then meet with blah blah, and travel to blah blah, and give the day's agenda. That's fine.

But when she tries to spin his lies, and state what he thinks or what he will do about something, he either makes her out to be an uninformed buffoon, or she digs deep into her imagination. In any case, we deserve better. Just the facts, mam.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
(Sorry, I can't help myself).

Today attention is being called to the fact that Trump, while in Finland, noted Putin offered for those investigating "Russian collusion", to come to Moscow and his own investigators would "help them". lol.

Trump said he thought that was "an incredible offer". yep. He said it.

As the talk and criticism about this unbelievable comment continues, we might soon hear Sanders say "Trump meant to say he thought it was an "incredulous offer".

hahahah. And so it goes...... watch for it

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Did you read her body language yesterday, when asked by a reporter if Russia was still targeting us, and Trump looked her directly in the eye and said "no", and Sanders said what he meant was "no, I'm not answering anymore questions". Did you see that?

She might as well have said "oh, he meant "No, I don t want a green salad for lunch".

It's not spinning. It's lying. To you. To us. And we pay her salary, for what? To be lied to?

Looky. I think it's fine when she comes out and give his agenda for the day. You know, "he will leave the residence at 11:00, following his heretofore unheard of "executive time", and then meet with blah blah, and travel to blah blah, and give the day's agenda. That's fine.

But when she tries to spin his lies, and state what he thinks or what he will do about something, he either makes her out to be an uninformed buffoon, or she digs deep into her imagination. In any case, we deserve better. Just the facts, mam.

I haven't seen that press conference. I will look it up.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

She has something warm. Pretty eyes. She's a human being, not a monster. Trump is a human being too, but a monster.

I just can't help myself here....Beauty and The Beast.. nuff said?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join