It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Suspected of Giving Podesta Brothers Immunity and Hiding it from the Public

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I had to take a double-take at that when I saw it too! It sure would be interesting, eh?

I'm also wondering if these folks work with or under Peter Strzok's oh-so-conveniently promoted wife at the SEC.

It's all so incestuous, at this point I expect so. I'd be more surprised if they weren't all connected.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
So the five witnesses have been granted immunity and as I said days ago none of them are in the public domaine. None of them are people we have ever heard of.
They are bankers and his accountants who did his taxes.
No Podestas in the bunch.
Score one more for me!
edit on 7242018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This story was so important a few days ago. Everyone was so sure Podesta was going to be given immunity and get away with something.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

They aren't connected. They are his accountants.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
So the five witnesses have been granted immunity and as I said days ago none of them are in the public domaine. None of them are people we have ever heard of.
They are bankers and his accountants who did his taxes.
No Podestas in the bunch.
Score one more for me!

Ya! you win! Oh wait, now this means that Podestas can now be charged just like Manafort, for the same crimes.....cool.

I'm glad you were right.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Except he won't because Manafort never revealed that his client was a foreign entity. podesta will not be charged.
And yes I win...again.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The 5 granted immunity are only SOME of the grants asked for.

The Court has not ruled on all yet.

😎

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah yeah the story says five and five have been named.

James Brennan, Donna Duggan, Conor O'Brien, Cindy Laporta and Dennis Raico

Not a Clinton associate in the bunch.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Except he won't because Manafort never revealed that his client was a foreign entity. podesta will not be charged.
And yes I win...again.

I don't think you understand this at all. But then, I rarely do.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

This story was so important a few days ago. Everyone was so sure Podesta was going to be given immunity and get away with something.

No, Silly, not "everyone." Even the OP doesn't say that. As you yourself crowed, you never believed it. I never "believed" it either. I had no idea and didn't pretend to... In fact, I was very clear about where the "suspicion" came from and I very pointedly asked questions about the process and procedures regarding protocol.

You are the one who couldn't get past the people to the principles involved.

But if it helps you get through the day to pat yourself on the back for something, I'll help: Good for you Silly!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Yeah yeah the story says five and five have been named.

James Brennan, Donna Duggan, Conor O'Brien, Cindy Laporta and Dennis Raico

Not a Clinton associate in the bunch.

yeah yeah you're wrong.

Judge Ellis also ordered Mueller to give Manafort’s attorneys the name of 30 possible additional witnesses.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I read that. I'm not making it up. It's not my opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What We Know About 5 Mueller Witnesses Granted Immunity Ahead of Manafort’s Trial

The Dennis Raico to whom immunity has been granted may be the same Dennis Raico said to have been involved with a purported deal through Chicago’s Federal Savings Bank to loan $16 million to Manafort in return for the bank’s founder, Steve Calk, serving as an economic advisor to Trump. The Cindy Laporta to whom immunity has been granted appears to work as a Certified Public Accountant for KWC, an accounting firm with two locations in Virginia. A spokesman for the firm, Craig Browning, confirmed Monday evening to Law&Crime that Manafort was a “former client” for whom the firm “prepared individual and business income tax returns.”

The type of immunity said to have been offered is “use immunity.”

So-called “use immunity” protects the witnesses against a government attempt to “use” the witness’s testimony in any hypothetical subsequent prosecution against the witness. (This type of immunity basically is an attempt to prevent the witness from pleading the Fifth.) As the manual for U.S. Attorneys points out, it is different from “transactional immunity,” which is broader. Transactional immunity protects witnesses from being prosecuted for the underlying offense about which they may be called to testify.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Is this part of the big expensive Bob Mueller RUSSIA investigation? A junior level prosecutor could try this case.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So? They are not the five mentioned in the story that have been granted immunity. I'm not wrong.
Mueller has also requested seventy blank subpeonad. Says he's got a lot more witnesses than thirty to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The story is about this five. Don't move the goal posts because you were wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is this part of the big expensive Bob Mueller RUSSIA investigation? A junior level prosecutor could try this case.

Indeed... isn't this the same case a then-junior level prosecutor (Rosenstein) once declined to prosecute??? Until of course that junior level prosecutor went on a witch hunt? Or am I confusing myself?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Yeah well I was right again so...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Yup! You're just the most awesome possumest EVER!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

given your track record,you should be really proud of finally getting a win. Good for you.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join