It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-FBI head James Comey urges public to vote Democratic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Oh, puleez...give me a break.

Comey went to see "Hamilton" recently. He fancies himself as some sort of intellectual leader (ha!) and likes to baffle with bulls#!+. Watch any of his congressional hearings and you will pick up on it. Heck! Do you recognize his quotes from the play in that tweet?

Comey is no "founding father". Again! G.i.v.e. M.e. A. B.r.e.a.k!!

He is simply writhing in desperation, and is trying to hide his crookedness in his usual "I'm-so-intellectually-and-culturally-superior-to-you-plebes" rhetoric.

edit on 18-7-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

That wasn’t what I was expectin at all... “Trump supporters” LMAO nice deflection

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Oh, puleez...give me a break.

Comey went to see "Hamilton" recently. He fancies himself as some sort of intellectual leader (ha!) and likes to baffle with bulls#!+. Watch any of his congressional hearings and you will pick up on it.

He is simply writhing in desperation, and is trying to hide his crookedness in his usual "I'm-so-intellectually-and-culturally-superior-to-you-plebes" rhetoric.

Sure.

Do you believe in the principle laid-out by Madison or not?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Of course. I believe in the principles of the founding fathers, but I do NOT believe those principles are what is motivating the Slimy Comey.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

After this one election and because of what followed, I will NEVER vote democrat again. I was registered as one for over a decade.

No one in ear shot of me will ever doubt as to why that is.

Im not just avoiding democrat leadership. I am openly opposed to their existence.

I see them as enemies of state.

EDIT TO ADD:
Politics aside, that group is dangerous and flying solo. That demands something of the greater community they hurt.
edit on 7 18 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Of course. I believe in the principles of the founding fathers, but I do NOT believe those principles are what is motivating the Slimy Comey.

So you agree with the premise of what he said, you just don't believe he means it.

Ok.

At least you are on record agreeing with the principle behind his words.

That's a start.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Never figured you to be be James Comeys english to english translator.
Also Madison is discussing checks and balances in our government, NOT with respect to political parties. You can take that garbage elsewhere. R's and D's did not exist in his time, you or comey attempting to stretch Madisons words to mean political parties is completely disengenuous.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Spot on

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

This. Just don’t tell anyone or they’ll miss voting day hiding in their safe spaces.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Never figured you to be be James Comeys english to english translator.

No need to translate. He specifically said what he meant and how his opinion is informed.

Your and other's ignorance about what he was referring to is not his, or my, problem.

Also Madison is discussing checks and balances in our government, NOT with respect to political parties. You can take that garbage elsewhere. R's and D's did not exist in his time, you or comey attempting to stretch Madisons words to mean political parties is completely disengenuous.

Entirely incorrect. The concept or principle was in regards to the consolidation of power among the like-minded, which would include political parties.

There is no stretch. You simply lack the ability to understand what is being said, or your desire to be partisan conflicts with the principles laid out by Madison.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It's really not that difficult to grasp, introvert. Quoting Madison, or Hamilton, doesn't mean their words are what is really motivating you, especially if you are using them to deflect from what you really are. And, in the case of James Comey, I definitely don't think he is motivated by them.

Face it. Under O's administration, the upper leadership of our IC, mainly FBI, CIA, DNI were used to spy on American citizens, reporters, congresspersons, and HRC's opposition.

They can writhe, and tweet, and insult all day long, but their Dirty Deeds are known and will be revealed at the proper time. Their only hope is to put obstructionist Dems in office.

If Dems take the House and/or Senate, our infrastructure projects will halt or be delayed, employment will probably drop, illegal immigration will increase, and we all know what will happen to our taxes.

Dems will spend the next two years focused on anything but making America great again.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Madison isn't at play here.

You brought that up trying to distort the meaning of the tweet.

An Ex-FBI chief, who was investigating Democrats candidates, are now urging people to vote for them because he doesn't like Trump.

Is that clear enough for you?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's really not that difficult to grasp, introvert. Quoting Madison, or Hamilton, doesn't mean their words are what is really motivating you, especially if you are using them to deflect from what you really are. And, in the case of James Comey, I definitely don't think he is motivated by them.

That is your opinion. His words and the context of what he said remains the same.

Whether or not you think he meant it is irrelevant, unless you know his intent.

Do you?

Face it. Under O's administration, the upper leadership of our IC, mainly FBI, CIA, DNI were used to spy on American citizens, reporters, congresspersons, and HRC's opposition. They can writhe, and tweet, and insult all day long, but their Dirty Deeds are known and will be revealed at the proper time. Their only hope is to put obstructionist Dems in office. If Dems take the House and/or Senate, our infrastructure projects will halt or be delayed, employment will probably drop, illegal immigration will increase, and we all know what will happen to our taxes. Dems will spend the next two years focused on anything but making America great again.

I don't care. I am specifically addressing what he said and the specific principle he used to inform his opinion.

You disagree. That's fine.

I'm not going to waste my time reading irrelevant rants that serve no purpose other than to distract from the fact you did not know what he was referring to.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The fact that all of these corrupt liars like Comey and John Brennan are defending Democrats just makes it more plausible that they were working for them all these years.

Now they're in desperation because the corruption is slowly being exposed and their heads are on table.

Leave your biased partisan # behind. It will get you nowhere but deception.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Madison isn't at play here. You brought that up trying to distort the meaning of the tweet

He quoted Madison from the Federalist Papers.

Did you read his tweet?

An Ex-FBI chief, who was investigating Democrats candidates, are now urging people to vote for them because he doesn't like Trump. Is that clear enough for you?

Yes. Your opinion is clear.

Otherwise, it appears you may be ignorant and uninformed.

You didn't even know what he was quoting, did you? If you did, you would not have said Madison isn't at play.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I don't understand what it has to do with the topic. Madison wanted checks and balances in the different branches of government. He didn't want people to vote for a particular party that was bad just because.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

The fact that all of these corrupt liars like Comey and John Brennan are defending Democrats just makes it more plausible that they were working for them all these years.

Now they're in desperation because the corruption is slowly being exposed and their heads are on table.

Leave your biased partisan # behind. It will get you nowhere but deception.

Do you disagree with the concept he was discussing?

Amazing how you focus on the hatred you have and not the specific words people use and the principles behind it.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Sorry, intro. I know exactly what he was attempting to refer to.

A balance of power does NOT mean that at this crucial stage, we should vote to put more MAGA obstructionists in office. It is time to strengthen The People economically, put more people back to work, lower their taxes (and keep them lowered), strengthen our borders, improve our infrastructure, grow the economy, etc. etc.

Democrats obstruct these efforts. At this juncture, 2018, the LAST thing Americans should do is put more Democrats in office!!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I don't understand what it has to do with the topic. Madison wanted checks and balances in the different branches of government. He didn't want people to vote for a particular party that was bad just because.

You don't understand what it has to do with the topic?

Did you not read his tweet? Do you not know where that "ambition" quote comes from?

Jesus. This explains quite a bit.

You guys are completely uninformed and ignorant of what you speak of.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yes. And all that matters is what Madison meant. Comey and Madison are not talking about the same thing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join