It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firenados and water spouts... Pass me a new pair of trousers please...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Greetings folks.

I just thought I would share these two videos with you all showing the truly scary and immensely powerful but wonderful powers of nature.

The first one is of a Firenado that turned into a waterspout and was filmed in Arizona, this started off as a simple bush fire :

The comments from the guy filming this "we might have to go" cracked me up.... I would have buggered off well before all that stuff started falling down to the ground...

Next video : Waterspout captured on film by Russian fisherman and story of the aftermath afterwards :

Apparently the boat they were in suffered some damage due to the fact that the fishermen tried to tether their boat to a larger ship and the roping broke leading to the smaller boat being battered around and hitting the larger ship.

Video of the boat can be found in the following link : www.rt.com...

Always remember to keep a spare pair of pants with you comes into mind if you ever have the chance of witnessing mother natures true powers...

Enjoy.

Warmest respects

Lags
edit on 18-7-2018 by Lagomorphe because: I am crap

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Nice share mate !

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

No way would I be just sat there filming that lot

Next up, we need to see a real life sharknado

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Well that is certainly different...

If I had seen that in real life I would need a clean pair of shorts.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

From my (limited) experience- trying to change into a fresh pair would be a waste of time. Just hold your nose, say goodbye to your hygiene, and hope for the best.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Firenados and water spouts... Pass me a new pair of trousers please...

It's Sharknados that really make me soil myself.

Gah!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Nature at it's most impressive.
Thanks for the share Lags.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
One of my first duty mornings at the Harbor Beach Coast Guard Station off to the north east i counted like 15 waterspouts. asked another guy to come in and confirm and he was laughing till he looked through he binoculars. Oh SPIT put out a warning! I already had because they had been confirmed by a ship. Long before cell phoned and camcorders.

top topics

join