It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump HAS to release his tax income statements

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Herp Derp!

Oh sweetie do you need to be burped.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

What about the Mueller fishing investigation, and Mueller having access to Trump’s clean up man? What about Stormy? But you’re only hope is that somehow Trump will self incriminate through his tax returns? Yeap, makes lots of sense. I hope Mueller would find something criminal without relying on Trump releasing his tax returns? The Mueller investigation sounds more and more like a waste of tax payer’s money. Especially thinking the only way an investigation can find something criminal is through self incrimination?

It’s Mueller’s job to prove guilt of something beyond a reasonable doubt in court? But I guess you will settle for innuendo?
edit on 18-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fix

edit on 18-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Billionaire turned President who called it like Babe Ruth knocking one out of the park...MUST answer the call of a forum post? Continue to gnash your teeth until they all fall out! Life is hard, it's harder when your stupid.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You watch the Helsinki summit right remember the part where Putin came out and stated on global television that Hillary took a 400 million dollar campaign contribution from Russia right well pretty sure that is illegal but no one wants to talk about that.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I can't figure out what you guys think is shown in a persrons taxes. His personal taxes aren't going to show any loans for his businesses (or any loans at all, for that matter, that's not what your taxes are about). They're not going to show his assets, nor his business plans. They state his income from the trump empire and his deductions. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not some giant mystery. The only thing they'll go after him for if he ever releases them is the same things they went after mitt romney for; using deductions, his effective rate, charitable donations, etc.
edit on 20-7-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: pheonix358

I don't have any rights, I'm not interested in his tax statements. I'm just saying someone impartial should take a look at them to determine if Trump has assets or liabillities in Russia

It doesn't matter if Trump has any financial items involving Russia. I would be surprised if he didn't, being a Billionaire business man.
If his tax records were released it could cause a lot of damage because people could manipulate markets in very bad ways. It would be like a giant file full of insider information..

No way should Trump release his tax records..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join