It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump HAS to release his tax income statements

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: Brywilson2

Doesn't matter whos included, Trump has raised too many red flags with his behaviour for him to hide behind privacy.

How so, cuz CNN says so?

And Fox news...

Just sayin'

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

They release a financial disclosure each year and if running. It gives SOOOO much more information than a simple tax return. This call for 'tax returns' means absolutely nothing.

I cannot believe we are back to this...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Here's What Trump's Financial Disclosure Doesn't Tell You

1. How much money Trump’s businesses are really making.

2. Who is paying the president.

3. A full picture of Trump’s debt.

4. The actual value of any of Trump’s major holdings.

5. What Trump and his companies pay (or don’t pay) in taxes.

The financial disclosure only tells you so much. The tax returns from previous years (that Trump promised to release) would show a much clearer picture of Trump's finances and could clear up a lot of the accusations of indebtedness to Russian oligarchs.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Irs has it, if he's engaged in wrongdoing they know.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
No he doesn't!
You don't think TPTB that are trying to sabotage his every move haven't seen his tax returns?
They'd be waving them like a rainbow flag if they found anything they could use against him.

Believe in the fact that all the controllers have seen them. It is not important that you or anyone else sees them.

edit on 18-7-2018 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

mmm no he doesnt.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Irs has it, if he's engaged in wrongdoing they know.

If he were engaged in wrong doing the Obama admin would have went after him to help out Hillary during the election.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Or before that when the Obama IRS was targeting people.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
But Hillary......but Obama..

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: WarPig1939

Huh ,most Americans don't need to do that as there are systems in place to calculate taxes owed based on monies earned, unless self employed but you knew that already..... Right?

Then EVERY American business owner should make there taxes public so we can see they are not dealing with countries such as Russian, that includes you two Obama and Hillary! Come on, lets see what you did! Why didn't anybody care about that deal, im so confused by the stupidity about this whole thing.... Sack of potatos, im going mad and really talking to a bunch of sack of potatos on ATS...

Of course you are confused, you don't know the difference between a mom and pop business compared to a multi national, or anything in between for that matter.

What gives one business owner more rights then another? All equal across the board.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Doesn't matter whos included, Trump has raised too many red flags with his behaviour for him to hide behind privacy.

How so, cuz CNN says so?

And Fox news...

Just sayin'

Dont listen to any of them, as a matter of fact, I dont even watch tv

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CigaretteByrnes

Like I said, open up your eyes and stop being so narrow

Translation: Let everything go, suspend your disbelief and give yourself fully to Trump.

Wow, your so smart you didn't know what I meant by that...
Like i said earlier, sack of potatos

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Personal Tax Returns would not do that and there is no reason to open his companies financials.

From your link

Exactly how much money the Trump Organization is earning from many of its properties and how that figure compares with past years remains unspecified on the document.
WTF does that have to do with running a country?

Again, business not personal financials in #2

Trump Tower, for example, rakes in an about $21 million in rent from its biggest tenant, Gucci, an Italian company. The Industrial & Commercial Bank of China, which is majority-owned by the Chinese government, pays Trump roughly $2 million in annual rent for its office on the tower’s 20th floor. Yet the details of these payments—including their foreign origins—are not outlined at all on the president’s financial disclosure.

#3. Who cares if he is in debt or who pays him.

#4.

“[The form] wasn’t meant for me,” Trump admitted to Forbes back in 2015. “It was meant for a politician.

#5. This is the only one that ties to his taxes. We have already seen a return and he paid MORE than anyone else running.

I mean really, if he released them what would it really do?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

He did promise them didnt he?

I say someone wants to be POTUS then all that "privacy" stuff is over. They've taken away all of ours after all, no?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

To be fair, you don't get to be where Trump is in life, or Hillary, or Obama, without knowing how to hide things from the IRS. I don't know what you're expecting to see in the returns?

It's like they think they're going to find something like this -

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

What red flags?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

To be fair, you don't get to be where Trump is in life, or Hillary, or Obama, without knowing how to hide things from the IRS. I don't know what you're expecting to see in the returns?

You do know that the Rothschild and Rockefeller run the world right, they are the ones who put the pawns in place. Anywhere they control money they control politics, America, Europe, middle east, some of Africa, some of Asia. They know what people are doing with their money.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Bottom line. He does not have to release any tax returns. Period.
What the # does anyone care about things they know nothing about? It is not their business.
If someone said that you had to report your income tax forms to a non-gpvernmental agency, would you do it?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Bottom line. He does not have to release any tax returns. Period.
What the # does anyone care about things they know nothing about? It is not their business.
If someone said that you had to report your income tax forms to a non-gpvernmental agency, would you do it?

Some people are just very nosy and would love to burn the constitution. The worse part is some people would want to get on a plane and hope the plane crashes because they hate the pilot... Sometimes I think this world should burn and get a hard reset, even if I go down with it, I would make that sacrifice for a better tomorrow, technology will be forgotten but will come again just like it has before.
edit on 18-7-2018 by xBWOMPx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join