It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump HAS to release his tax income statements

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx
some people just wanna see red for Trump though regardless how bad someone else may be... pffft, pathetic

So we're supposed to judge one person by the actions of another? Sounds like deflection to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: xBWOMPx

you can question every aspect about all of the political leaders of the US in your own thread.
Meanwhile there's only one POTUS and he's saying all kinds of weird.
And IMHO I'd like to know why

Or you could just be quiet and try to listen to what he is saying as face value instead of trying to assume whatever the POTUS is saying is some kind of foreshadowing or deeper meaning.

That just it he doesn't say anything that remotely resembles an American president talking to all the people. Whether he likes it or not, he is employed by all the citizens of the United States. To hold campaign rallies after less than a year in office for his supporters only, tells me he has no interest in being a president of the people.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

some people just wanna see red for Trump though regardless how bad someone else may be... pffft, pathetic

So we're supposed to judge one person by the actions of another? Sounds like deflection to me.

Oh go deflect a sack of potatos

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
With everything going on RIGHT NOW?

Trumps tax return is the least of my concerns.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

you can question every aspect about all of the political leaders of the US in your own thread.

Or you could just be quiet and try to listen to what he is saying as face value instead of trying to assume whatever the POTUS is saying is some kind of foreshadowing or deeper meaning.

That just it he doesn't say anything that remotely resembles an American president talking to all the people. Whether he likes it or not, he is employed by all the citizens of the United States. To hold campaign rallies after less than a year in office for his supporters only, tells me he has no interest in being a president of the people.

He's doing a fine job with the VA and the veterans. Trust me, i'd know, im a veteran, as a matter of fact, even vets with permanent disability are now getting some if not all of their student loan debt paid for now

link   

Did he not say that he would release them once the election was over?

Hello? Did he not say this?

He said he'd release them when the audit was over, which I assume it is, so yeah he broke that promise.
It's so inconsequential, however, that I doubt it will change a single vote if he decides not to ever release them.
Personally, I wouldn't either. They could be the cleanest tax records of all time and the media would find something to create a drama out of it - bigger than their current hysteria. Under those conditions, hardly worth it.

I think it's quite reasonable for him to change his mind given the behaviour of the media.

edit on 18/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

Oh go deflect a sack of potatos

Starred for stupidity. Ya gotta give credit when due.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

Gee Wiz the left does the same thing. Pot meet kettle.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I agree, im going to bed now, and I will not be losing any sleep over Trumps income, dont care, people though, pfffft.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

I don't think that you understand how filing taxes works in the States--the only way that someone would be able to "follow" the money is to do an audit on him, and then if wrongdoing is found, open an investigation through the Criminal Investigation Division of the IRS (and maybe bring in other agencies, if necessary).

Simple tax returns do not have the information that you seem to think that they would.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I don't think that you understand how filing taxes works in the States--the only way that someone would be able to "follow" the money is to do an audit on him, and then if wrongdoing is found, open an investigation through the Criminal Investigation Division of the IRS (and maybe bring in other agencies, if necessary).

Simple tax returns do not have the information that you seem to think that they would.

Yep - and he already released a full list of every creditor and debtor he has as part of his FEC filing. Actually far more information there than any tax return would give. But it does not matter. The words 'Trump tax returns' are now an emotional trigger.

I am looking forward greatly to the 2020 elections... I bet Trump releases 3 years of returns that show zero income and all his salary donated

edit on 18/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: WarPig1939

Huh ,most Americans don't need to do that as there are systems in place to calculate taxes owed based on monies earned, unless self employed but you knew that already..... Right?

Then EVERY American business owner should make there taxes public so we can see they are not dealing with countries such as Russian, that includes you two Obama and Hillary! Come on, lets see what you did! Why didn't anybody care about that deal, im so confused by the stupidity about this whole thing.... Sack of potatos, im going mad and really talking to a bunch of sack of potatos on ATS...

Of course you are confused, you don't know the difference between a mom and pop business compared to a multi national, or anything in between for that matter.

edit on 18-7-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Like I said, open up your eyes and stop being so narrow

Translation: Let everything go, suspend your disbelief and give yourself fully to Trump.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
With everything going on RIGHT NOW?

Trumps tax return is the least of my concerns.

Yes we Know his shoe size has you stumped

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Herp Derp!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
For years the birthers were labeled cooks and conspiracy theorist. This is Trumps equivalent to Obama's birth certificate. So what do we nickname these pro irs tax enforcing dems?

Taxist?
IRerroriSt?
1040 warriors??

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

You mean Clintons equivalent.

www.mcclatchydc.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Well, does that mean that Mueller possibly has access to the IRS audit? Could it be that some clues are hiding in his taxes that might explain his statements?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

But it was her turn man!! first Obama stole it from her and then trump. She earned it do you have any idea how many murders, theft, lies had to be covered up for her greater good.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

Well, does that mean that Mueller possibly has access to the IRS audit? Could it be that some clues are hiding in his taxes that might explain his statements?

I highly doubt that, but remember what I just said--IF something was found to be questionable on his initial filing, it gets forwarded to people in the CI Division, and from there, they investigate to see if something truly is criminally wrong.

He has been audited many times, according to him, and apparently has never been brought up on any charges pertaining to criminal handling of money in any major ways.

This should be enough for people, especially on the left who think that our government agencies are just the bee's knees. If the IRS hasn't discovered something criminal through their trained investigators, what makes any of these people, including you, apparently, who keep calling for him to release his returns think that they are going to magically find something criminal?

It's absurd, and it's been absurd from the start of this silliness. Our tax returns are protected by federal law for a reason, and there is no stipulation to that law that notes that returns must be released to the public if you run for federal office. Personally, I'm glad to see Trump giving the middle finger to all of these people--I'd do exactly the same thing.

And that wouldn't mean that there's something to hide, either. But that reality won't appease those still complaining about his tax returns.

ETA: And Mueller would still need a warrant to obtain Trump's tax returns, and it would take quite a bit of evidence for a judge to sign off on that. There's no way that has happened.
edit on 18-7-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join