It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump HAS to release his tax income statements

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

To be fair, you don't get to be where Trump is in life, or Hillary, or Obama, without knowing how to hide things from the IRS. I don't know what you're expecting to see in the returns?

"hmmm, it says here Mrs Clinton that you received $400 million of income from Russia..."

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: WarPig1939

Huh ,most Americans don't need to do that as there are systems in place to calculate taxes owed based on monies earned, unless self employed but you knew that already..... Right?

Then EVERY American business owner should make there taxes public so we can see they are not dealing with countries such as Russian, that includes you two Obama and Hillary! Come on, lets see what you did! Why didn't anybody care about that deal, im so confused by the stupidity about this whole thing.... Sack of potatos, im going mad and really talking to a bunch of sack of potatos on ATS...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Dude, Jubei42 doesn't see anything other then red for Trump... Sack of potato's...

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

Huh ,most Americans don't need to do that as there are systems in place to calculate taxes owed based on monies earned, unless self employed but you knew that already..... Right?

Then EVERY American business owner should make there taxes public so we can see they are not dealing with countries such as Russian, that includes you two Obama and Hillary! Come on, lets see what you did! Why didn't anybody care about that deal, im so confused by the stupidity about this whole thing.... Sack of potatos, im going mad and really talking to a bunch of sack of potatos on ATS...

I didn't even have to try. I concur. If everyone wants each POTUS to be transparent, we American citizens should be just as transparent. It is only fair of course

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Brywilson2

Hillary released 20 years of tax returns. Or did you not know that?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

I didn't even have to try. I concur. If everyone wants each POTUS to be transparent, we American citizens should be just as transparent. It is only fair of course

One thing I learned and value in life is I wouldn't ask something of someone if I wouldn't do it myself and Worry only about yourself, you will NEVER get anywhere or ahead in life worrying about other people, I learned that one the hard way as well, kinda like when I go to work, I have the thought in mind im going for a pay check, most everybody else likes to worry about whos NOT doing what instead of worrying about there own job, very annoying and childish. Anyway, im just going to sip on my Vodka and OJ at 7am because im not an alcoholic, im just getting off work, whinding down and its 5 o'clock somewhere right... yes!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

On her own volition. She chose to do it. She was not forced. She has never owned or ran a public business.
edit on 18-7-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Did this include her charities and uranium deal she made from russia?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Did this include her charities and uranium deal she made from russia?
Nope

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Did he not say that he would release them once the election was over?

Hello? Did he not say this?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Your stuck on potato................

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I really don't understand the big deal here.
Even if he released his tax returns they would just be called fake.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Your stuck on potato................

That doesn't answer the question.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Nobody wants anybody's business in there pockets but everybody wants in Trumps pockets. i honestly dont care, idc about Obama's or anybody elses so long they weren't robbing from the people, like Hillary for example, she loves to lie cheat steal and kill... pffft

But,but,but the emails. Idiot

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

He can say anything he wants, and has done so. There's no consequences when he can't or won't keep his word. And when there is he'll just conveniently claim that he meant to say another word instead.
Plus the usual fingerpointing, can't forget about that.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The Clinton's had every tax return for the past forty years online for anyone to view.
Wanna try again.
The president doesn't have any expectation of privacy. Again try again.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

Nobody wants anybody's business in there pockets but everybody wants in Trumps pockets. i honestly dont care, idc about Obama's or anybody elses so long they weren't robbing from the people, like Hillary for example, she loves to lie cheat steal and kill... pffft

But,but,but the emails. Idiot

Sooo, where was this pressure two years ago? you can make whiny noises all you want, I dont care for any political figure but if wrong is wrong then it's wrong... I dont care about Trumps tax return, the IRS has his record, go ask them. I just dont understand why this pressure wasnt applied to the people who made millions off our uranium... Its really hypocritical

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The Clinton's had every tax return for the past forty years online for anyone to view.
Wanna try again.

Again, does that include her charities and uranium deal she made with the Russians? if not then what else is she hiding?
edit on 18-7-2018 by xBWOMPx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wanna try again.

Again, does that include her charities and uranium deal with the Russians? if not then what else is she hiding?

That's kinda the point I was making.
Tax returns only show reported income.
They both have good accountants that could be hiding money all over the world.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Oh im sure every rich politician and any body who is buddies with high ranking people are hiding a lot of wealth all over the world... including Trump and the Clintons, some people just wanna see red for Trump though regardless how bad someone else may be... pffft, pathetic

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join