It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump HAS to release his tax income statements

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You know what? I don't think thats true. I think it's very telling that everyone in this thread comming to defend Trump has not mentioned or tried to justify what Trump said in Helsinki and tried to correct back in the US.
Like I said, they know somethings up, we all do

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Jubei42

Good luck many of his supporters would sacrifice themselves to ensure no dirt came out on cheetolini.

Ive been seeing more desperation in the last few days. His supporters (the base - the only thing left, really) are starting to lose the wind in their sails.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Nah, he never tried to get rid of the Federal reserve.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CigaretteByrnes

Good luck many of his supporters would sacrifice themselves to ensure no dirt came out on cheetolini.

Ive been seeing more desperation in the last few days. His supporters (the base - the only thing left, really) are starting to lose the wind in their sails.

Im not seeing this???

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
This is 2018
The US is so over that..
Where you been ?
NVM

No dummy. You can cite laws and amendments all day long - no one was "over that" and now there's renewed interest.

Why do people care so much about his pockets? This guy had TONS of money long before becoming president. The IRS has his tax records, go to federal court and provide a good reason to make his taxes public and they will do so against his own rights... There, problem solved, if you cant then what, more crying or stomping your feet, what can you do. So you see his tax statements, then what? OK, or no he didn't pay enough (which im sure any anti Trumper will do) or so, ok he paid his X amount of %, he's cool, drive on... Im confused why every body wants in his pockets, he's not the one running charities and pocketing 95% of the money and selling our Uranium to the very country liberals HATE SOOOOO much. Its crazy, y'all care more about trumps pockets and interaction with Putin because "It's Russia" more then you cared about the Obama administration selling Uranium to the Russians... Mind-Blown

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

What are you rambling about? Nobody cares about trumps pockets or how much he paid in taxes. This about determining wheter or not Trump has any assets or liabillities in Russia that could possibly be used to influence Trumps in his position of POTUS

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

originally posted by: Gothmog
This is 2018
The US is so over that..
Where you been ?
NVM

No dummy. You can cite laws and amendments all day long - no one was "over that" and now there's renewed interest.

Why do people care so much about his pockets? This guy had TONS of money long before becoming president. The IRS has his tax records, go to federal court and provide a good reason to make his taxes public and they will do so against his own rights... There, problem solved, if you cant then what, more crying or stomping your feet, what can you do. So you see his tax statements, then what? OK, or no he didn't pay enough (which im sure any anti Trumper will do) or so, ok he paid his X amount of %, he's cool, drive on... Im confused why every body wants in his pockets, he's not the one running charities and pocketing 95% of the money and selling our Uranium to the very country liberals HATE SOOOOO much. Its crazy, y'all care more about trumps pockets and interaction with Putin because "It's Russia" more then you cared about the Obama administration selling Uranium to the Russians... Mind-Blown

That is a very good point. What ever happened to Uranium One or the illegally-obtained TAX PAYER money that Obama gave the Iranians or the 30,000 emails from Hillary Clinton that seemed to just disappear???

Somehow Trump's personal finances are more important than tax dollars being stolen or criminal acts being committed that could put the entire country at risk...LIBERAL LOGIC 101.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

What are you rambling about? Nobody cares about trumps pockets or how much he paid in taxes. This about determining wheter or not Trump has any assets or liabillities in Russia that could possibly be used to influence Trumps in his position of POTUS

Well the IRS is neither democrat or republican and if there was anything they didn't like they would know if it were reported to them... I mean, they didn't care that Hillary and Obama sold our Uranium to the Russians, why would anybody care what business he does? Maybe my rambling wasn't so much rambling if you didn't selectively read and you would just question every aspect there are a lot more questions about all of the political leaders in the USA, open up your eyes and stop being so narrow!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Did he not say that he would release them once the election was over?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

No, I just did a bunch of rambling, I feel like im talking to a sack of potato's...

youtu.be...
edit on 18-7-2018 by xBWOMPx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I’m pretty sick of hearing people on the left Calling to ignore laws in order to take peoples rights away. That’s what this boils down to.
edit on 18-7-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

you can question every aspect about all of the political leaders of the US in your own thread.
Meanwhile there's only one POTUS and he's saying all kinds of weird.
And IMHO I'd like to know why

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

you can question every aspect about all of the political leaders of the US in your own thread.
So you want to ignore laws or take peoples rights away?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Or you could just be quiet and try to listen to what he is saying as face value instead of trying to assume whatever the POTUS is saying is some kind of foreshadowing or deeper meaning.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Obama hasn't been out of office for a full two years yet and we still need to remind people that it is extremely racist to ask a President to show personal records.

You "Taxers" need to get back to your Klan meetings.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Like I said, open up your eyes and stop being so narrow

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Huh ,most Americans don't need to do that as there are systems in place to calculate taxes owed based on monies earned, unless self employed but you knew that already..... Right?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

As has been pointed out, those that are actually paid to follow the money, have his tax records.

It’s inconsequential if he releases them, unless it’s because of some criminal investigation.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Huh ,most Americans don't need to do that as there are systems in place to calculate taxes owed based on monies earned, unless self employed but you knew that already..... Right?

Your point being?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

Im not seeing this???

A pig doesn't recognize that he's laying in #.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join