It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump HAS to release his tax income statements

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I can guarantee you that some members will make excuses for him not releasing the documents however whatever those excuses are it does not change this simple truth.

Trump promised that if he won he would release his tax returns. He hasn’t done so yet and the only reason for not realising them must be because he has something to hide. What that something might be I don’t know

He also said he'd throw Hillary in prison but he hasn't, does this mean they actually play ball in the same court 🤔

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It's just a complete farce that Trump, while standing next to Putin, claims he sees no reason that it would be Russia. While returning home and claiming that he meant to say it wouldn't be Russia.
These tactics are straight from kindergarten. Something is not on the up and up and everybody knows it. Everybody

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

You dont think highly of him but you expect him to be perfect 🙄

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Oh, i got an idea, post your taxes online and for EVERYBODY to see and say #YourTurn. Then EVERYBODY will do the same and then you can ask of our fearless leader the same you would do for him... we will call it the #YourTurn trend, yee 🤓

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

No no no, you got me all wrong. I personally feel he's an absolute douchebag of a humanbeing, but thats ok. I don't mind a douchebag for US president.
No, the problem here is that Trump cannot be trusted. He cannot be trusted to tell the truth and he cannot be trusted with the faith of the US and the world.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

The questions were meant to undermine his ability to negotiate with Russia. It's disgusting. If Trump does something wrong then let's air it, but undermining his negotiations with him having done nothing wrong is why many of us hate the MSM.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The questions were undermining his abillity to negotiate? The questions?
How about his answers? What are they undermining?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

in light of this stupid thread i demand you give your social and birth cert and tax info. see it dont work that way its HIS business we elected him not his income.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: truthnlies

It's his business we elected him not his income?
Don't add to the stupid

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
What do you think might be in his tax statements? Deductions for charitable giving to Vladimir Putin? Or a W2 from the Kremlin?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

In light of information comming to light of criminal activity from prior Obama admin,various Dems actually being audited and convicted of tax evasion,yet a liberal will say"So what!" Trump who has never been charged by the IRS for anything,you see why Democratic party is dwindeling,from your kind who overlook facts,and insert fiction,.liberals like having it their way

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

No no no, you got me all wrong. I personally feel he's an absolute douchebag of a humanbeing, but thats ok. I don't mind a douchebag for US president.
No, the problem here is that Trump cannot be trusted. He cannot be trusted to tell the truth and he cannot be trusted with the faith of the US and the world.

When has any politician the last hundred years have we been able to trust?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Kind of like the dims wanting Trumps interpreter to tell them what was talked about behind closed doors? Really think thats going to happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Maybe Gerald Ford

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
This is 2018
The US is so over that..
Where you been ?
NVM

No dummy. You can cite laws and amendments all day long - no one was "over that" and now there's renewed interest.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
What do you think might be in his tax statements? Deductions for charitable giving to Vladimir Putin? Or a W2 from the Kremlin?

You purposly being dumb, dummy?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

There is no law that demands a US president to disclose his tax returns.

What this does sound like is JEALOUSY and being covetous.

Shame on you.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

There is no law that demands a US president to disclose his tax returns.

What this does sound like is JEALOUSY and being covetous.

Shame on you.

Hypocrite

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Good luck many of his supporters would sacrifice themselves to ensure no dirt came out on cheetolini.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Oh no Trump chooses not to release his taxes. Oh that means he must be hiding something from the public cause "da Russians" Trump must be hiding all those criminal activities by using tax loop holes. OH NO!!!

WOOPS. Sucks to not know the details of someone else's personal finances huh. You want to Trump to show his taxes, you should post your taxes on the internet for all to see first, just to make sure you are doing what an good American citizen does.

YOU FIRST.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join