It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pig-Rider Demon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Ok so these pictures are floating around 4chan.org/x/

Some guy claims to have gotten these off hia trail cam and he's hunting it. Can anyone here debunk this please?

Yes I know it's on /x/ so it virtually debunks itself...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: euwhajavb

Looking into the camera makes the deal!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Looking into the camera makes the deal!
Rather convenient, isn't it? lol

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
swampgas

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

It’s a trail cam pic of a demon riding a wild pig.

There you go, debunked.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Those pics are hysterical, do people really give this rubbish the time of day???

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So many, apparently. I can't fathom it personally but I also can't explain to some people how this is obviously fake and negative for the real crypto community

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I think it is a real photo … of a live pig running beneath / behind a tree limb that has a smaller animal, like maybe an opossum, sitting on it.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hogwash!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Nothing 30mm can't handle.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
why so many "its fake" comments?
i have been following the story of this man closely, and i have to say, if its another idiot trying to gain fame, then he put a lot of time and effort into it
the first picture is very interesting and i can't find any obvious signs of editing on it
the look of that thing makes me think its some kind of skinwalker/wendigo style being

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Which pixel is the demon and which is the pig?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I wouldnt say that this is fake. I would say that it is misidentification. A bunch of random things coming together to make something that our brains tell us looks like something holding a spear and riding a wild pig.
I do believe in the possibility of fae folk and and I do believe they should be taken more seriously in North America. Could it be? Maybe. Most likely not. But it could be used to promote the conversation of fae folk in the US. The rest of the world believes in the possibility of them, why dont we?

Snowblind.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Expand the picture, turn it upside down and look at what is now the bottom left-hand corner. There's an ogre, hands up, mouth open. Head and hands about the size of the demon's head. imgur.com... If it wasn't for cameras we'd miss all this detail around us.

The pig-riding demon could be a thought form generated by the pigs for protection. The guy hunting it may be falling into their trap.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
A good-quality fake, but I'm gonna say a fake nonetheless. I'm suspicious of how the rider's feet look and seem to just fade out instead of terminating in a foot, as well as how seemingly transparent it is. The eyeshine is admittedly a nice touch not seen on a lot of your more obvious hoaxes (eg. it's why I tend to think the Myakka Skunk Ape photo might be real), but trailcam shots like this are notoriously easy to fake because of the low resolution and poor image quality.

top topics

join