It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Of Trump’s Secret Service Agents Died After Suffering A Stroke In Scotland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
A U.S. Secret Service agent assigned to President Trump suffered a stroke while in Scotland during Trump's visit.

Seems to be a "routine" medical incident and no foul play.

Perhaps more to this given Trump's "behavior" during the Putin Summit and the following day.

Never know do we.

All coincidences are just routine.

One Of Trump’s Secret Service Agents Died After Suffering A Stroke In Scotland

A member of President Donald Trump’s secret service detail died Tuesday after suffering a stroke in Scotland.

A U.S. Secret Service special agent “suffered a cerebrovascular accident in Scotland, U.K. where he was travelling in support of Presidential Protection,” an official statement revealed Monday, adding that the agent was receiving “much needed critical care.”

The agent fell ill Sunday during the president’s visit to Turnberry golf resort in Ayrshire. The agent, described by the Secret Service as a “dedicated professional of the highest order,” died Tuesday with his family, the BBC reports, citing U.S. officials. He reportedly served the Secret Service for 19 years.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Sad, these are brave men and women.

These folks are under great pressure.

Stress will kill you quick.

RIP

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Russians did it.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

No, it was the Clintons.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

What's your "point"

Where is the coincidence you speak of?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak
It was a stroke. The Clinton's MO is suicide by 2 bullets to the back of the head. As much as it feels weird to say it, I think the Clinton's are innocent on this one.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Least his family won't have to worry about hospital bills.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I thought those people had physicals and were made to stay fit as well. Shouldn't the warning signs of this have shown up on their physical?

Then again, I've been run thru an MRI and 2 EEGs for seizure problems, and 'no one's got a clue'. Argh.
Then again, my medical insurance is one step above a Cracker jack prize.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

I thought those people had physicals and were made to stay fit as well. Shouldn't the warning signs of this have shown up on their physical?

Then again, I've been run thru an MRI and 2 EEGs for seizure problems, and 'no one's got a clue'. Argh.
Then again, my medical insurance is one step above a Cracker jack prize.

Nope.

Brain hemorages can happen at random without any warning in physical fit people.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

In 1987 the ship I was on lost an F-14 in the North Atlantic. Both of the crew ejected. The pilot was dead and the RIO was OK. It turned out that the pilot suffered a brain anyurism and died at the controls causing the crash.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Sad, these are brave men and women.

These folks are under great pressure.

Stress will kill you quick.

RIP

Just a lack of sleep, jet lag or even a DVT is enough. When you get tired your blood pressure goes up. Try and do work while you have a headache or when your brain feels pressurized and you are heading towards a blowout of a main artery. Even a DVT that moves up to an artery will do the same thing.

top topics

join