It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Ignores Putin Claim Of $400 Million Funneled To Hillary Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This was ONE of the largest things I took from the entire presser and I really think this is PART of why the media tried to make him look soft. The 2nd part.

Putin stating that if Mueller needed interviews he could have them. Putin and Trump talked about the assistance with the terror attack in St Petersburg but do not forget that Russia warned about the Boston Bombers. That again was FBI.

Why would we NOT want to have interviews with those we are accusing of meddling but the press makes it sound as if Putin wants to take over the investigation.

The average person has been taught and trained to look at clips and phrases. Pictures. A headline and not even a synopsis. The attention span is so small that we jumped from immigrant kids to EU issues to Russia to Stormy to abortion ALL in one week. I mean the media used to give us a week or so...2 weeks and maybe a month for big stories. It is coming so fast and furious you cannot keep up.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Melen

Oh come on now.

Every country has their own stupid people.

It would not be right to ship them all to one country..

Hopefully they will all learn one day or be distracted by some shiny object...

Don’t play the over the top game with them.. it’s fake and wack a doodles take it as proof there is some vast conspiracy against them.
edit on 17-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

All that debunks is putin helping trump win purely to sow chaos..

It doesn’t debunk putin helping trump because he wanted to help trump.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

You are so right! Were it not for ATS and FoxNews, I wouldn't have known about Hillary accepting big $$$ from Russia.

Gosh I hope she runs for President again! Three times as much dirt to bury her the next time.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Can you share a link?

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Melen
If you are an American and you believe ANYTHING Putin says, move your self to Russia. You’re too stupid to be here. Unbelievable that anyone would suggest believing someone who was KGB and hates the US. You all have such a boner for Hillary that you’ve hopped on the stupid train going nowhere.

From the party of tolerance
Guess you can tolerate anything except a differing opinion
Real nice

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The media didn’t ignore it...

Dailybeast debunked it..

Ben Shapiro did his show partically on the topic...

And Shapiro is a partisan shill for the right.

The media debunked it? The same media that told us not to read the Podesta and DNC emails released by wiki leaks because we should oy trust the MSM?

How the F does the media know what happened between Clinton and Russia? This is ridiculous. I will take Putin over our MSM.

Putin has nothing to gain by saying this. Being that Putin appears highly intelligent I imagine he has actual proof, that thing lacking in the Muller Investigation.

edit on 18-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

No it was just a lie lol.

26 posts on the thread... 6 of them are you screaming that it's been debunked.

Debunked, by the way, means that it has been proven to be false. Not that some hack didn't like the news so said it wasn't true.

No offense, but I would believe Putin over you and I think he's an absolutely horrible person.

I've read your threads, you see...

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

The media already debunked it.

So really through deep digging Investigative Journalism research was totally finished in 24 Hrs?

Yeah.............. what did they do? Check Snopes?

I have my doubts of the media being able to track every possible lead in such a short time. We all know the Clinton machine collects money in a variety of ways. Let's at least pretend to look harder. The media did such an initial great job in figuring out the Funding for the Steele dossier, didn't they? The same media it has been shown via her Campaign's own emails to be in bed with?

Pardon me if I'm not convinced by this instant proof of nothing to see.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: Lumenari

No it was just a lie lol.

I've read your threads, you see...

I have to limit myself to one a day or my eyes start to bleed from the onslaught.

I'm waiting for a Hannity or Fox reference. Those will begin shortly as the deflection engine gets up to full speed.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
It is common knowledge that Hillary Clinton took funds directly from Russian interests. So did Bill. So did the Foundation.

Where is the proof that was done with Trump? His tax returns? His Financial Disclosure gives more information but it makes a good tag line.

The media is ignoring it because it is not 'against' Trump. That's it. Not even fake news as much as suppression of anything positive. 300 years from now if someone found a recording of newscasts from 2018 you would think it was Mad Max in the USA.

Here are the steps...

Putin has information.
Make Putin Enemy.
Trump cannot use Putin based on Mueller.
They all get off...or do they?

That is the next logical step here. If Putin is offering those indicted what happens next?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
You honestly think Putin is correct in saying Clinton received 400 million?

That figure is staggering and so blatently untrue it’s hardly worth a google

www.politifact.com...

edit on 18-7-2018 by Whereismypassword because: Ipad

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Couldn't find a source for that. Can you provide one so I can see it?
edit on 18-7-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

You honestly think they would funnel $400 million under their own names?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The link shows the funding they did , but believe Putin comrade

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

The media already debunked it.

I haven't seen any proof. Just because fake news CNN or the Beast (Ha) implies it has been debunked is absolute retard dribble.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

No, it shows a 5 minute investigation into what 2 brothers gave. I think Putin is wrong, but that doesn't have anything to do with this shoddy crap journalism that doesn't even attempt to address what Putin said and then draws conclusions from it.

This money would not be funneled under their actual names, anyone who thinks it would be is unworthy of having an opinion on the subject.

It's like saying the mob isn't making any money because it's not in their local bank.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Couldn't find a source for that. Can you provide one so I can see it?

Of course he can’t.

He is a liar and is lying so we lose interest in the idea of Hillary colluding with the bad russians!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

The media said 2 brothers did not give $400 million and that's good enough for us, it didn't happen.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I'm waiting for a Hannity or Fox reference. Those will begin shortly as the deflection engine gets up to full speed.

You may be waiting for a while.

CNN/MSNBC/NBC et al. are staunchly Democratic. Fox is staunchly Republican. This bilateral investigation is going to implement both Democrats and Republicans, so the Republicans are joining in with the DNC story-line to try and deflect from it.

If you want to see who has skin in making sure the FBI is never fully uncovered, just look at which politicians are crowing the loudest: Paul Ryan stands out. Disappointing, to be sure, but if he's guilty, he guilty. We're draining the whole swamp, not just one side of it. There are no favorite chunks of sewage.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join