It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Peter Strzok is FBI and CIA at the same Time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Actually it's all checking out as a CIA/FBI joint effort. Catch up will ya?

That's from the CIA website if anyone wants the link.

There's also--and it sounds like the same thing a---a Counterespionage Section of the Justice Department’s National Security Division. That's just saying the same thing backwards. But it appears the CIA part is the "senior" aspect of the title.

Yep, Strzok is a dippy I do believe.

It's no use, I'm certain he/she is completely unaware of what sheep dipping is, like 99.9% of the world population.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The evidence was already building that the "dirty dossier" was a John Brennan project and this only adds to the evidentiary items. The dossier itself was "sheep dipped" a few times and fed into the FBI system in slightly different format and through various channels. Strzok was Brennan's boi to collate and work it.

edit on 17-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Sheep dipped, yup, I came to the same conclusion.

I did a little sniffing around of the people in the non-profit of Peter Strzok and knowing how ATS is about personally identifying information will refrain from posting links, but trust me all of this will check out if one is moderately adept with search engines.

One of the people is a dentist, one is in construction and seems to have a company that does residential and commercial construction, one is a little old lady who I think passed in 2017, and one is a POW from Viet Nam.

That is one eclectic group of folks to be involved in a non-profit organization.

Additionally, One of them seems to be listed a few different times with their last name spelled slightly differently each time.

There are a lot of rat lines that run through Iran; Strzok, Jarrett, Obama, Brzezinski, and others I am sure I am forgetting.

I think those are being tied up and cauterized slowly but surely, Brennan and Comey in full panic on twitter says a lot to me. And what about Clapper? What's his schtick?

Military Intelligence vs. semi-private, extremely bloated, rogue government intelligence agencies.

It almost looks like enemies domestic are being handled, does it not?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

It almost looks like enemies domestic are being handled, does it not?

Good call on Strzok being "brought up" in the biz.
I think the dam is gonna burst this time and that's 'zactly why Brennan and Comey are screaming. I just saw elsewhere where Pirro suggested that Brennan knew how the dossier was funded and that's about to break. We'll see, but the picture becomes ever clearer and there is Brennan dead center of Spygate.

There's definitely a battle going on behind the scenes. Can our society handle it without snapping when it all does break is what is starting to preoccupy my mind?

I think Clapper was a useful idiot to some degree but also was smart enough to have created plausible deniability whereas Brennan didn't.

It's true: They really did think she would win and they made mistakes that can't withstand the reality that she didn't.

edit on 18-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Can our society handle it without snapping when it all does break is what is starting to preoccupy my mind?

You know, this question, or one very similar, is one that has been on the periphery of my mind for some time as well.

We know that these people are loathe to give up whatever power, money, and leverage they've managed to finagle for themselves both collectively and individually. Cornered animals are dangerous, so how does one go about capturing said dangerous animal?

You can't let them see the threat until it's too late to do anything about it.

Had she won?

I don't like to think of where that would've lead us.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Putin made her lose, when he threw a bucket of holy water on her. It just isn't fair!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There's a global "control" club, we don't know because we aren't in it.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
It's kinda sad for ATS that this thread is wayyy down the home page and all of the other Putin inspired garbage is up the top. If true these are the kind of connections that help lay bare an honest to god conspiracy.

But no, look over here and feast your eyes on this lovely package of Mueller and Putin with TWO scoops of ice cream on top

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join