It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Peter Strzok is FBI and CIA at the same Time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
According to a speculative article it seems Peter Strzok is a "double insider agent" as they say.

Apparently some kind of law says a person can work for different agencies at the same time !!

Some documents seem to show Strzok is CIA and FBI.

And the mysteries surrounding his past and his Father's involvements with Iran and The Clintons add even more possibilities as to why he is the main guy at the FBI tasked with helping Hillary Clinton and stopping Donald Trump at the same time.

So just who is this guy Strzok anyway?

Keep in mind the "Deep State" is present in many countries.

👁

EXPOSED: Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy To Iranian Regime

A former co-worker of Peter Strzok tells Big League Politics about Strzok’s extensive background in the intelligence community, including the fact that he grew up in Iran. Many intelligence officers like Strzok are complete ghosts with questionable history and gaps in their life story. But now we have some insight.
(RELATED: Strzok Worked For CIA And FBI At Same Time, According To Document)

Peter Strzok was born in the late 1960’s – he attended the American School in Iran up until 1978 when it closed down and then he attended the American School in Saudi Arabia. He supposedly attended a Catholic School, St. John’s Prep in Minneapolis (the school refused to confirm or deny attendance) and then completed a Bachelors at Georgetown and some form of graduate degree after that.

The truth is that after Peter Strzok III turned 18 his life is arcane, which is the usual story of many like him. Did you know that Peter Strzok II (Strzok’s father) and Hillary Clinton have a lot in common? It turns out after advocating for Khomeni in Iran and then working in Saudi Arabia to calm the waters of an Iranian government (appeasing them with anti-Semitic rhetoric), Strzok’s father Strzok II also dabbled in “charity work.” Strzok’s father was involved in so-called charity work in Haiti but also helped dismantle and reassemble Upper Volta..now known as Burkina Faso.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'll take this article with a grain of salt, but I don't doubt it for a minute that he might be CIA too.

The level of corruption at this point is beyond any Hollywood movie.

Jason Bourne wouldn't believe any of this and would call us "conspiracy nuts".

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Big League politics? Isn't that a satire site like The Onion?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

His name has made him mad. Trying to say that mess of letters, days in and out, will eventually kill the man in you, how hard you tried.
edit on 17-7-2018 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Being outed as a double agent? Maybe that explains the weird scowling and kooky faces he made when Congress was drilling him- he's scared poopless that ppl are going to find out his "secret" .

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Grain of salt eh.

More than credible

Strzok (Strock) pictured working for President Clinton in joint Secret Service/CIA task force

edit on 17-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
And he does appear to identify as Section Chief (CIA Title) in the referenced documents. If it's the same Peter Strzok and the doc checks out then that and other proofs seem to be validated.

No wonder Brennan is hitting the high notes---he's about to be outed.

edit on 17-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow. If there is anything that can say he was Helping Hilary, it's that after working for Bill he seems to have been rewarded with very high level jobs. hmmm. And he say's he is not biased. Sry, about your luck Strzok, you never should have got involved with the Clintons. I think he may have made their list.
edit on 17-7-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

A mention of Georgetown Univ in the ops post is all I need. Jesuit trained, gotta love those alumni from G.U.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Same photo at CNN!!!

Have to scroll through.

It's there.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well this is turning out very interesting. A lot of the details from the article linked in the OP are checking out. This is worth digging into.

With Brennan's documented love affair with M.E. culture and young Strzok his philosophical soulmate turned protege with all the right family connections, we just might be getting a very revealing look into the deep state culture.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Sent to a guy who's last name is Starr. lol. The Clintons must be hating this.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

None of these people need be concerned, so long as Rosenstein is running the DOJ. Sessions has been de-clawed, IMO.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well, I take my grain of salt back.

Good thing we are taking back the republic from these clowns.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Surprise surprise, he is a Jesuit. With the typical fuzzy past like all Jesuit agents, like Joe Biden, Mike Pence, Donald Trump etc. Raised in families practicing ritual satanic abuse and raised from birth to lie with a straight face, being groomed for their eventual positions of power and influence, taught that we are nothing but chattel, and typically forced to rape and ritually sacrifice children to strip them of any sense of empathy and remorse.

Hardly surprising.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

None of these people need be concerned, so long as Rosenstein is running the DOJ. Sessions has been de-clawed, IMO.

It appears that the only thing Jeff Sessions ever had claws for, and not merely theatrical barking, is attacking working class people's privacy, and demonizing a miraculous plant that would improve the livelihood of billions across the Earth. Cannabis.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

google search indicates that the FBI has " section cheif " rank

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I don't doubt you but please be kind enough to link. Also note the Counterespionage as opposed to Counterintelligence.

It's all a little murky. Some of it intentional. But there is enough checking out so far to suggest Peter Strzok is sheep dipped CIA.

If it doesn't pan out I'll say so but so far it's very intriguing. Digging into Strzok Sr & Jr;s connections to Iran deals right now. I think we're finding out that there's A LOT about Iran Brennan and Crew don't want us to find out.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

do i REALLY have to spoon feed you ?

source

and as for " counter espionage "

yup - guess what - thats a subsection of the FBI too

source

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Actually it's all checking out as a CIA/FBI joint effort. Catch up will ya?

That's from the CIA website if anyone wants the link.

Yep, Strzok is a dippy I do believe.

edit on 18-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join