It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does all the hit pieces make you want to support Trump more?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

So called "hit pieces" are just news stories that expose Trump for what he is

What he said. Truth hurts.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
For me the answer would be yes. I did not want Trump to get the Republican nomination. He was not even my 2nd or 3rd choice, but once he had it and he was running against Clinton, with no other viable candidates, I was kind of forced to hold my nose and vote for him just to keep that scum Clinton out of the White House.

The non-stop over the top attacks had me defending him more and more ever since to where I'm now pretty much a solid supporter. I know many other folks who had a similar history from him. I'm from a Democratic district of PA that went for Obama in both 2008 and 2012. It went for Trump in 2016.

Keep it up dummies, you're making more of us every day.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Trump is his own media.

He doesn't need outside help.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: notsure1

Actually not as much as supporting Trump as wanting to NOT support them.

My God, they have thrown objectivity out the window and project blind rage. After the last year, there is nobody that can say that our media has any journalistic integrity, neutrality, or even professionalism any longer.

Bingo.

I hate injustice, I have never seen a man bullied like Trump,

There is so much more to this story, I would love to know why they are so afraid of him,

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

There is so much more to this story, I would love to know why they are so afraid of him

They are hiding something HUGE..

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321
Monster is a correct term. Trump has a monstrous ego. That has been seen time and time again, and each time he takes the bait and makes a rash action. The facts are that the Media did build up this man, far more than they should have, where his every move became a headline story. They did stoke his ego, and the public bought it, after all in most it is ratings and sales that determines what is printed or reported on.

The man has an ego. And those are played on by people, to get what they want, and as long as they can appeal to, he is a bit more favorable to.

But is it wise to insult people, and to further alienate allies of the US, even to act as if he is pushing them away from the USA, to isolate the country in the world to be its own island? To contemplate the violation of US law? To categorize an entire group of people, as being something that they are not? To place the blame for a purely American problem and invention, on another country, even though the problems were started by the US in the first place? To hold meetings in private with dictators in private, with no way of knowing what is said no record of such? How about outright lying about an ally, to bolster and justify tariffs, and to continue to use said lies to justify imposing punitive actions against said country? To fully ignore the most basic of modern history, as to understand what all has gone on, as to why a country has the kind of military or lack of, at this time frame. Even to make the claim that a tiny country, the newest member of NATO, would start World War III. Or how about sharing classified information with a foreign national, not only endangering the source of said information, but possibly ruining the intelligence operation of another ally?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I did not vote for Trump, and I really did not like him, and I found myself defending him time and time again from fake news and vicious attacks that I wound up being a supporter...even bigger supporter since Q

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
That's The Formula: Put people on such an epic scale defensive that it becomes intensive desperation to defend them, and thus "accept them into their hearts" as fully as could be possible. This scheme has been The Formula for decades now, although they ratchet it up more and more over the top each go at it. I shudder to think of the one-upped circus that comes after this hayday they've spun up around Trump.

NO! That's NOT the Formula! the formula is Divide and Conquer. The Globalists want us fighting between different socioeconomic levels and different races, so they can come in and control us. Just ask George Soros who has funded these same goals in his efforts worldwide. That , my friend, is THE FORMULA! Trump is a blocking mechanism to their aims. Trump doesn't need their money, nor their support. That is why they are dogging him so hard. Next they'll unearth a boyhood friend that swears Trump burned ants with a Magnifying Glass and CNN will run that wall-to-wall 24/7, like the turncoats they are. CNN might as well be run by the Russians for all the damage they do to this nation. CNN backed the Treasonous Hillary remember!!???
edit on 19-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

Yeah. It's like banging the horny ladies out of pity, I can sympathize with that statement.

even bigger supporter since Q

I don't say it's Quentin and he's full of it, but...

Hit me again!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
It's the funniest show in town, you can't not like him. The 'others' are just so much worse it's hilarious.

Every week, every single week it's a new accusation with a very very shallow footing in reality. And it HAS to be every single week because every week, every single week, he's just coming off another win!

Noone supports the left anymore, noone. They're the definition of incompetant. Their ONLY support base is the media, the autistic schreechers and the easily manipulated. They're the NUMBER ONE fastest shrinking minority in the USA today. Any notion that they're going to gain even one single inch in the midterms is truly laughable. They're not.

And it's all their own doing. They don't understand that it's all working against them. Driving your support base away in a predominantly 2-party system, is insane. But they insist. And their supporters also insist on driving away their own peers. It's funnier than Jackass 2.

So yes. The more they throw the more I despise them which makes me like him more.

The day I'm looking forward to is the day they announce their candidate for 2020. It's already hard to hold in the laughter.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well I can't vote for Trump but I took a day off yesterday and the Trump love here this morning damn near made me want to log right back out. Does that help?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The non-stop over the top attacks had me defending him

So were you defending Obama also???

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Sounds like you had a few hit-pieces too much, eh?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: intrepid

Sounds like you had a few hit-pieces too much, eh?

Those are in the minority here but also annoying. Damn stupid premises with no thought in them.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

The non-stop over the top attacks had me defending him

So were you defending Obama also???

At times, yes. I've done so on this forum on occasion, even though I can't stand Obama. Sometimes people just get ridiculous, on both sides.

Let's be honest though, Obama didn't receive nearly the level of scrutiny Trump has. His majors critics were the relatively small number of conservative media. Trump has the entire liberal media, which is the majority of the major media, plus some conservatives, plus the majority of Hollywood, sports figures, etc etc it goes on and on. It's a whole other level with Trump. It makes even apolitical people want to defend him. It's not a winning strategy.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

All of this BS makes me shake my head in dis-belief.... accusing the Dems of crimes that the GOP has been committing for the last 10 years. It's like a child saying "I know you are but what am I?"

So called "hit pieces" are just news stories that expose Trump for what he is and his agenda to dismantle our Democracy are a thorn in the side of Republicans who refuse to lift the veil of their disillusions.

what crimes?

Trump and his cronies are puppets of the Russians

Hillar sold Putin our Uranium. does that make her a Russian puppet?

The GOP has some serious denial issues.... you guys should clean your own house before commenting on your neighbor's mess.... but that would mean admitting you all were wrong about Trump. That would take some balls and there aren't many in the GOP that actually have balls.... except for McCain... but you all have demeaned and vilified him.

so the GOP has some division. would you prefer them to be a bunch of mindless lockstep zombies like the democrats?

Thankfully I am seeing many, many people openly admitting that they made a mistake voting for Trump... even moreso after the events of the past few days. The so called "hit pieces" are only galvanizing the radical right wingers whose numbers weren't that great to begin with. The GOP has lost support from moderates and independants which it needs to survive the November elections. Now we sit and wait.

Don't forget to pull that lever in November kids!

I don't know a single person who supported Trump and now regrets it. of course some people will be disappointed but the numbers indicate Trump is still super popular and will be re-elected.

"Crimes" = Hit Pieces

Hillary didn't sell Uranium to Putin. No Uranium was exported to Russia. A Russian owned company, Rosatom purchased a controlling share, 51%, of Uranium One, a South African mining company. Because the purchase was deemed a matter of national security, it required approval by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS). H. Clinton was one of nine members of the committee. All nine members voted in favor of the deal. The company is only licensed to recover uranium from the mines, not licensed to export.

Ironic that you would use a real example of a "hit Piece" to shore up your argument.

so the GOP has some division. would you prefer them to be a bunch of mindless lockstep zombies like the democrats?"

lol.. mindless lockstep zombies is a good description of the House and Senate

I don't know a single person who supported Trump and now regrets it. of course some people will be disappointed but the numbers indicate Trump is still super popular and will be re-elected.

We will see... won't we...
edit on 20-7-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak leave the derogatory reference to autism out of it. It's akin to bigotry for starters, also those of us on the higher spectrum you should look at in comparison to SPOCK.
reason: My cold logic makes makes the most intelligent atheist look like a hot headed rager in a hot spring in Texas during a heat wave.

I understand this is the mudpit but you should actually research a "thing" before you use it as a reference.

The only autistics I saw on the left were not legal adults yet and were there to support whatever parent dragged them out for a counter protest.

Those of us in the adult section and capable of thinking with emotional indifference and the cold reasoning that only a magnificently active brain can achieve saw quite clearly the vitriolic mouth frothing antics of the left and the silence to their violence by MsM and Obama and Hillary.

There was only one thing such a mind could do to save society from this. Weaponize itself
Start a meme war and vote in a Businessman for the sake of economy and peace. Make top 100 for Twitter 2016 and use facts to crush the competition.

As I said, more SPOCK than screecher, many of us are damned handsome too, not sure if I will get involved on social media to do it all again for the midterms...

Gotta wait for my orders from the Kremlin

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I wonder how many trump supporters would stand by him if there was proof of him perv on teens?

Just a matter of time....

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder how many trump supporters would stand by him if there was proof of him perv on teens?

Just a matter of time....

Would surprise me if his core supporters just ignored it....

Sorry... I meant "wouldn't"

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Lol, this is a joke right? A better title would be: despite the growing evidence the president is a Russian asset, a crook and adulterous liar, are you going to put your fingers in your ears and jump and down and keep repeating,,,,, bbbbbut Hillary’s email server.

The magats are quite predictable. Look losers, we already know, there is NOTHING he can do to lose your. It’s like brokeback trump. You just can’t quit him.
edit on 20-7-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join