It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does all the hit pieces make you want to support Trump more?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
All of this BS makes me shake my head in dis-belief.... accusing the Dems of crimes that the GOP has been committing for the last 10 years. It's like a child saying "I know you are but what am I?"

So called "hit pieces" are just news stories that expose Trump for what he is and his agenda to dismantle our Democracy are a thorn in the side of Republicans who refuse to lift the veil of their disillusions.

Trump and his cronies are puppets of the Russians as evidenced by the Summit meeting and subsequent questioning of the need to defend Montenegro. It's no secret that Putin opposed Montenegro joining NATO and less than 48 hrs after his meeting with Putin, Trump suggests that Montenegro's aggressive posture could bring on WWIII. Trump is Putin's bitch and most Republicans don't give a damn or are too ignorant to know any better.

Trump provides the distraction while his cronies work in the background to systematically remove and dismantle every Gov. program designed to benefit the common man.

...and his true constituents love it. The elite 1% are as happy as clams and GOP hard liners are so caught up with the notion of "winning" that they don't realize that the fox is in the hen house and the lunatics are running the asylum.

The GOP has some serious denial issues.... you guys should clean your own house before commenting on your neighbor's mess.... but that would mean admitting you all were wrong about Trump. That would take some balls and there aren't many in the GOP that actually have balls.... except for McCain... but you all have demeaned and vilified him.

Thankfully I am seeing many, many people openly admitting that they made a mistake voting for Trump... even moreso after the events of the past few days. The so called "hit pieces" are only galvanizing the radical right wingers whose numbers weren't that great to begin with. The GOP has lost support from moderates and independants which it needs to survive the November elections. Now we sit and wait.

Don't forget to pull that lever in November kids!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

So called "hit pieces" are just news stories that expose Trump for what he is and his agenda to dismantle our Democracy are a thorn in the side of Republicans who refuse to lift the veil of their disillusions.

Here's a little compilation of "news stories" from the WaPo - Trump and his agenda exposed!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I pinched my nose to vote for him in the general but I can clearly see the benefits he's brought to the U.S. That combined with the unhinged media constantly deriding his every move compared to how they fawned over Obama is a reason I may vote to reelect. I will wait and see if he gets a primary challenger or who the Dems put up but at this point the answer is yes.

Hate and righteous indignation is never a good enrollment strategy.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

So called "hit pieces" are just news stories that expose Trump for what he is and his agenda to dismantle our Democracy are a thorn in the side of Republicans who refuse to lift the veil of their disillusions

you have to be willfully ignorant or just plain retarded to believe that..

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Here is the thing about Trump, the media and the public:

Ultimately the media and the public built the monster that is Trump. The media for years ran stories about Trump, stoked his ego, ran favorable stories about him, built him up to the monster that he is today. The public read about it, and reveled in it, from the very start when he first appeared in the pages of the news. Oh how they would like to read about who he was dating, see the wedding photos, hung on during the divorces, and all the while fueling the relationship with Trump.

Now there is a monster in the White House. A man who for years was built up by the very people who do not like him now, in that position. Even now, isn't it funny, how they call some news agencies Fake News, yet people who speak for him, or even himself, will go on and then do an interview with them? And the public eats up the controversy. Even during the election, when it was candidate Trump, the out right lies and stores were on EVERY news channel.

The saddest thing of all, here is the list of groups who were responsible for getting the man elected in order of the impact that they had:

The media. The media ran stories on him, gave him and his campaign more air time by talking about him all of the time, and that made him a household name.

The Russians, by using social media and doing cyber attacks, pretty much got the social media nailed down, playing the people like an instruments, knowing how to manipulate and nudge people, including the fringe areas.

The politicians, who did their job, by conducting witch hunts and when the truth was there, either covering it up, or doing something to distract. Politicians are the biggest magicians out there, far better at con jobs and using smoke and mirrors. The want something done, they point out a diversion, like say Clinton's emails, or immigration, or say a fight over a simple hearing on a Supreme Court Justice?

And finally the public for buying the lies hook, line and sinker.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

So called "hit pieces" are just news stories that expose Trump for what he is and his agenda to dismantle our Democracy are a thorn in the side of Republicans who refuse to lift the veil of their disillusions

Your comment says more about you than it does me.

Carry on with your delusions...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

My comment refers to any moron who believes they are not hit pieces and just informing the public..

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig
A monster in the White House? What has President Trump done to warrant being called a monster? Unless being the first President to actually get tough with our own laws on illegal aliens makes him a monster then alright. Unless the stock market doing well makes him a monster then yeah, okay. Low unemployment numbers? Yeah, I guess that makes him a monster too. How about holding NATO's feet to the fire getting them to agree to pay more for their own defense, is that making him a monster? He hasn't started any wars has he? So far I can't find anything to call him a monster over.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Post another "informative" thread and save humanity from the wicked then?

Hail Drumpf!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

He hasn't started any wars has he? So far I can't find anything to call him a monster over.

But hes orange..

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

My comment refers to any moron who believes they are not hit pieces and just informing the public..

You sound like a coward.... a truly fine display of the mentality of a typical Trump suppprter... and you have nothing of value to say.

Again... says more about you than anyone else.
edit on 19-7-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Chance321

He hasn't started any wars has he? So far I can't find anything to call him a monster over.

But hes orange..

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

If Trump would stop running his mouth like a fool, then have to backtrack on what he said in the beginning; perhaps he would get more favorable press.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Thankfully I am seeing many, many people openly admitting that they made a mistake voting for Trump.

I didn't. Between the two options, it was STILL the lesser evil. Am I disappointed in his performance, and his constant 180 on issues? Absolutely. Will I vote for him in 2020? Likely not, unless the Dems are dumb enough to field someone just as unpalatable as HRC was. I mean, Trump's a crook...but he's amateur hour compared to her....and when voting for a crook to rip me off, I'm going with the amateur.... As long as they don't try Pelosi, Warren, Waters, or (god forbid) HRC again, it is their election to lose. (my personal advice would be Kamala Harris, but they aren't bright enough to see that).

Denial? Please. This fantasy of Trump being the pawn of the Russians.... Why? Seriously....why would he be? If you honestly try and answer this, you will see how foolish it is. Even if the Russians financed his campaign, it isn't like Trump to actually honor such an agreement, lol. At some point, you have to apply logic to this, and once you do, you'll realize it makes no sense whatsoever.

Montenegro? Seriously? Kind of like a giant being concerned about the ant under his toe.

Clean house, neighbor's mess? Did you honestly forget how the DNC was CAUGHT rigging their own primary and undermining the entire election process? BOTH parties need to clean house. Or better yet...go the way of the Dodo....

You sound like a coward.... a truly fine display of the mentality of a typical Trump suppprter... and you have nothing of value to say.

They are total hit pieces. Half the time, the actual "meat" of the articles run directly contrary to the headlines of CNN, the Times, the Post, etc. Any given day, you'll see CNN's front page littered with these hit pieces. But, if you think we have nothing to say, that's fine. Ignore us. That's what the Dems did in 2016. How did that turn out again?

edit on 19-7-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

If Trump would stop running his mouth like a fool, then have to backtrack on what he said in the beginning; perhaps he would get more favorable press.

Trump could run into a fiery orphanage and save 100 kids, and still not see favorable press.

Huffington Post Headline: Trump's Pants on Fire!
New York Times Headline: Trump Puts White Lives Before All Others!
Washington Post Headline: Trump Documents Destroyed in Mysterious Fire!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Denial? Please. This fantasy of Trump being the pawn of the Russians.... Why? Seriously....why would he be?

Love, money or fear

Montenegro? Seriously? Kind of like a giant being concerned about the ant under his toe.

Ukraine’s not a country, Putin told Bush. What’d he tell Trump about Montenegro?

Finger Pointed at Russians in Alleged Coup Plot in Montenegro

How Trump destabilised Montenegro with a few words

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Here's the thing OP I been posting this
gigantic truth today on ATS Trump threads.
Here you go as well.

I was drive'n 18 wheels from
Boston to Fontana ca. up to and all thru
the ga damn election. The yard signs and
banners thru out the land from boston
thru neighbor hoods in Jersey and Penn.
Maryland West Virginia etc. All along the
I 40 were highly indicative of the over
whelming landslide victory that was about
to occur. I saw it coming and that's what
happened. Your wretched alternative
whyning cry baby candidate was denied
country wide. You wanna know what's going
on in this country? DRIVE A TRUCK

So you see Op Trump doesn't need anymore
support. But I admire your resolve.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

All of this BS makes me shake my head in dis-belief.... accusing the Dems of crimes that the GOP has been committing for the last 10 years. It's like a child saying "I know you are but what am I?"

what crimes?

Trump and his cronies are puppets of the Russians

Hillar sold Putin our Uranium. does that make her a Russian puppet?

The GOP has some serious denial issues.... you guys should clean your own house before commenting on your neighbor's mess.... but that would mean admitting you all were wrong about Trump. That would take some balls and there aren't many in the GOP that actually have balls.... except for McCain... but you all have demeaned and vilified him.

so the GOP has some division. would you prefer them to be a bunch of mindless lockstep zombies like the democrats?

Thankfully I am seeing many, many people openly admitting that they made a mistake voting for Trump... even moreso after the events of the past few days. The so called "hit pieces" are only galvanizing the radical right wingers whose numbers weren't that great to begin with. The GOP has lost support from moderates and independants which it needs to survive the November elections. Now we sit and wait.

Don't forget to pull that lever in November kids!

I don't know a single person who supported Trump and now regrets it. of course some people will be disappointed but the numbers indicate Trump is still super popular and will be re-elected.
edit on 19-7-2018 by ElGoobero because: accuracy

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Short answer, yea.

Today you are either a blind trump follower or infected with trump derangement syndrome..

The American people are so much better then that. Or at least they once were

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I was a lifelong democrat (voted McGovern '72) and hold degrees in journalism and philosophy, but became very suspicious of media before Obama was elected...something seemed wrong about the media's adoration and worship of Obama, while protecting him from all accusations---not born in U.S,. bad birth certificate, pot smoker, bad grades, nobody remembered him at Columbia....and they sealed all of his college records. I found Obama to be deceitful from the start, so never really supported him.....and as the media continued to worship him while casting all others as deplorables, I lost all respect for the media.

I was never a fan of Trump, until now, and the media has definitely played a role in my support of Trump. I see the MSM as the bad guys---really bad guys. I don't like politicians, red or blue. Trump is different. He's more of a cowboy than the rest of the DC gang, and I believe he is more honest than all of the repubs and dems put together. My opinion may change, but for now, I'm with Q.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join