It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does all the hit pieces make you want to support Trump more?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I just want to share this photo of Putin and trump(oops)
M.A.G.A.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
I just want to share this photo of Putin and trump(oops)
M.A.G.A.

Hillary colluded to do 9-11.

Obvious is so obvious..

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Absolutely. I am to the point where no amount of "evidence" would change that opinion either. I guess they should've thought about that before spreading a bunch of false information (ie: spreading their opinion like it was fact, AKA guessing)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

...and what happened to Jared and Ivanka?

They're buying patio furniture in another country

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
No.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'm still left leaning on pretty much everything in the first part of your post. Ron Paul pulled me over to the right quite some time before Trump, and I wish this groundswell of support had been his instead. No telling what would be different, if anything.

All that being said, it has gotten to the point where the media is so full of crap that I don't even really see them as human beings any longer. My darkest dream would be a day where Trump holds a huge press conference, invites all the major players, lines them up on the Whitehouse lawn and executes them for the real treason that they have perpetuated since word go on this administration.

Only then would he be as bad as they have made him out to be.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Absolutely, if I could get around better I would be out campaigning for Trump and replacements for entrenched Congress critters.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The insane, mouth-frothing hatred, hyperbolic fake outrage and juvenile hit pieces...just make me take the MSM LESS and LESS seriously.

At this point...I just laugh at them.

Oh hey! It's only fair that i let you know that lots of people laugh at you, too.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Unfortunately, CNN's viewership is declining like a rock. Home and Garden TV beat them in the latest rankings. CNN was instrumental in driving votes to Republicans in 2016.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Unfortunately, CNN's viewership is declining like a rock. Home and Garden TV beat them in the latest rankings. CNN was instrumental in driving votes to Republicans in 2016.

I don't doubt it. I cannot stand to watch the news anymore since the entire time is spent on Trump. (I don't care if it is positive or negative really, I am just so sick of reporters becoming single minded activist).

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Absolutely. I am to the point where no amount of "evidence" would change that opinion either. I guess they should've thought about that before spreading a bunch of false information (ie: spreading their opinion like it was fact, AKA guessing)

Yep.... spreading a bunch of false information ... so many lies and so much deception....

Aww comon... no rebuttal? where my homies at?
edit on 18-7-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

'unfortunately'? I think its great people are turning them off. maybe some of these network folks will wake up and realize they're shooting themselves in the foot.
an awful lot of those news people would much rather broadcast to a few thousand, and lose money, than be fair and honest and make money. they aren't journalists, they're ideologues.

quote from Infolurker

they have thrown objectivity out the window and project blind rage. After the last year, there is nobody that can say that our media has any journalistic integrity, neutrality, or even professionalism any longer.

+1. they are making close to zero effort to inform the populace.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Somehow, everyone everywhere complaining about Trump is evidience that there's nothing to be complaining about. One only has to quote Trump verbatim for it to be called fake news. People don't like Trump because of what he does and says, and also partially becuase of what his political party is doing.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I don't doubt it. I cannot stand to watch the news anymore since the entire time is spent on Trump. (I don't care if it is positive or negative really, I am just so sick of reporters becoming single minded activist).

I used to pay attention, but I can't stand it. Not even FOX.

I find that it all goes much better if I read only and limit my exposure to all of it as much as I can. It's all that toxic.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Absolutely!

How did Eminem put it?

"Everybody loves to root for a nusiance"

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Can I get an example of these 'hit pieces' everyone keeps talking about?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: curme
Can I get an example of these 'hit pieces' everyone keeps talking about?

Apparently Fox and even Russian press criticising Trump by factual reporting are 'hit peices' now. Can't possibly be the fact that his last fortnight has been the worst performance on an international stage in US Presidential history.

Once, the idiots were just the fools gawping in through the windows. Now they've entered the building. You can hear them everywhere. They use the word "triggered". It is their favourite word. The idiot does not think about what it is saying. Thinking is rubbish. And rubbish isn't cool. 'Memes and #' is cool.

The idiots are self-regarding consumer slaves, oblivious to the paradox of their uniform individuality. They babble into hand-held twit machines about that cool email of the woman being bummed by a wolf. Their cool friend made it. He's an idiot too. Welcome to the age of stupidity. Hail to the rise of the idiots.
edit on 18-7-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

And the more the media comes out with hit piece after hit piece the more I dig in and support him..

Every single week its another thing everyone is so outraged about then they just forget about the last weeks outrage.

This is just something the far left refuses to realize.

It cost them the election in 2016, and so far, don't seem to have learned this lesson yet.

Worse, every time they attack his VOTERS (vs. him, or his policies), it has the same galvanizing effect, and just further polarizes the electorate. Even their candidate dismissed half the population in one comment. Brilliant. That ONE soundbite (I'm convinced) cost her any shot at winning.

But, they are too emotional to examine their actions logically. So they will continue to shoot themselves in the foot.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: infolurker

I used to pay attention, but I can't stand it. Not even FOX.

I find that it all goes much better if I read only and limit my exposure to all of it as much as I can. It's all that toxic.

Right, it's rational and non toxic here in the mud pit where Trump is completely ignored. eh?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Every single week its another thing everyone is so outraged about then they just forget about the last weeks outrage.

The funny part is how when someone comments or corrects the latest "outrage of the week", the libs will say they have an unhealthy obsession with Trump. We see it here all the time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join