It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does all the hit pieces make you want to support Trump more?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Yes it do!

edit on 17-7-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: before and after: kelsey grammer nazi

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: elementalgrove

Green Party libertarian

I also was never political until 2016 so not sure what that is lol.. Will have to google to see if its me..

Since 9/11 I have been a conspiracy theorists, I was a teenager. Having paid attention to Geopolitics since then and hating what the military industrial complex did in my name I have not really had a political affiliation beyond being against wars of aggression. This is without going into researching our history of wars of aggression, especially hidden once by the historic "deep state".

Also the book on the federal reserve called the Creature From Jekyll Island formed my views on the banksers/governments they control.

I am absolutely against the Drug war and the for profit prison industry. Big on the constitution and the second.

Absolutely against monopolies, we look around and each industry is a complete monopoly. Energy, food, "medicine"/healthcare, military, etc on down the line.

Open Source technology will be revolutionary, I believe that humanities true nature is harmony, but we achieve that through order and basic connection to the environment around us.

I rarely ever source wikipedia, but this is a pretty good article on what they call Green Libertarianism, lol I had never really looked it up like this, I have just resonated with speakers from both camps.

Green Party Libertarianism Wiki.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I also considered myself liberal until this election cycle,

I firmly believe it is a woman's right to be able to make her own health decisions regarding abortion.
I firmly believe that drugs should be taxed and decriminalized, should be treated as a health issue, and the taxes should be used to help those who suffer from addiction and mental health issues.

However, I also believe

Immigration is a privilege and you should be able to offer something to the economy of the country you want to move to.
Merit Based Immigration seems like common sense to me.

I do not believe in all of the privacy inhibiting policies the conservatives and the republicans have passed such as the snoopers charter and the recent accessing of the cloud without a warrant ( i think )

I do believe Russia had a vested interest in the 2016 election, as well as 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000 etc.

I do believe that Russia, North Korea and China used spyware and malware among other techniques to try to gather intelligence on the DNC and RNC.

I however, do NOT believe that Trump sold himself to Russia or any other country, he seems truly genuine in his love for his country, if you check interviews from the last 30 years he has been very consistent in what direction he wanted America to go.

The media constantly attacked Donald Trump, he may not be the most qualified candidate to hold office, but his intentions always seemed pure.

He's not a politician, and the fact people cling onto his every word expecting him to be politically correct is ludicrous, he's a businessman, so he wants to run America like it's a business.

You can tell this by the way he keeps trying to balance the books, remove regulations and improve the economy.

There may have been people in his campaign who tried to "collude" with Russia without his knowledge, and if they did they should be found and prosecuted.

But this whole investigation has seriously harmed his credibility on the world stage, and the fact the media want to start a war over politics is frightening.

With the rhetoric increasing as it is they can only double down.

Trying to undermine a sitting president is scary, and if it works it will set a precedent that can only be harmful to your democracy, it's a frightening time indeed.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

They don't make me inclined to support Trump more so much as less inclined to support the hysterical. That's often perceived as support for Trump by the hysterical, but that's really their problem.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Sums it up nicely.

I was a Democrat once... didn't vote for Trump either.

I sure as hell am the next time.

The current Democrat party I would ashamed to be a part of.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Can you give an example of these 'hit pieces'?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

And the more the media comes out with hit piece after hit piece the more I dig in and support him..

I can completely relate.

I have never liked his personality or style.

But I found myself defending him more and more as the left unhinged itself.

Frankly, regardless of what I think about the man, I can't help but feel he's the right man for the job at the right time.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The "hit pieces" are such blatant lies, that only the most dumbed-down humans believe them.

Most Americans and Non-Americans are realizing that the U.S. economy and peace on the planet, are both improving since Donald Trump assumed the Presidency.

MSM is becoming so frustrated, that they're now blaming RUSSIAN BOTS for the #walkaway from the Democrat party e-mails and Twitter posts.

edit on 7/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We'll see how well that works out for them after the midterms.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree.

And bet on this, mark it down:

If the GOP gains in November, the RUSSIANS DID IT!

If the DNC gains in November, the RUSSIANS decided to stay out of the mid-terms!

It's all sheer BS and the REAL cold war(Which is actually a worldwide cold war) is really between free thinking citizens VS the globalist-controlled MSM.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Depends on whether you ask US citizens or foreign nationals.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i've always thought both sides were controlled by the banking "elite", ever since John Kerry (skull and bones) vs George Bush (skull and bones).

Both sides are complicit with at very least covering up the truth of what happened on 9-11

So for the last 15 years it's been very easy to see through the medias propaganda. I know they are there to indoctrinate the people and feed them lies to keep the public ignorant so the elite can continue their organized crime.

That being said, I didn't trust Trump at first, but i don't trust the media even more.

So yeah, the MSM definitely makes me think Trump is doing something right.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
That's The Formula: Put people on such an epic scale defensive that it becomes intensive desperation to defend them, and thus "accept them into their hearts" as fully as could be possible. This scheme has been The Formula for decades now, although they ratchet it up more and more over the top each go at it. I shudder to think of the one-upped circus that comes after this hayday they've spun up around Trump.

It's so over the top that there's no way this was planned. The things that have happened are too unpredictable for them to have managed. It's too unbelievable for me. I'm out. Trump is real, bro.

And look at it this way, if it was all planned, what was the motivation for them, waking up a peacefully sleeping populace who now will not rest until corruption is dealt with?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

If you are happy with Trump being an embarrassment to The U.S. then i am happy for you.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The media stopped being the media about nine years ago. I voted for Trump because you'd have to be blind to see that in my opinion right or wrong, that every other President has has been career politicians basically doing nothing but keep the status quo, not daring to do one thing because it might offend this group, don't dare do that thing, cause it might offend another group. Trump on the other hand for good or bad speaks him mind and so far is the first one to keep his promises. So, yes, I'd definitely vote for President Trump again.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

So yeah, the MSM definitely makes me think Trump is doing something right.

And so do all the fine art threads on Absolute Trump Support!
It's a good thing to constantly re-affirm your insanity online, innit?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

edit on 18-7-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Actually not as much as supporting Trump as wanting to NOT support them.

My God, they have thrown objectivity out the window and project blind rage. After the last year, there is nobody that can say that our media has any journalistic integrity, neutrality, or even professionalism any longer.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
That's The Formula: Put people on such an epic scale defensive that it becomes intensive desperation to defend them, and thus "accept them into their hearts" as fully as could be possible. This scheme has been The Formula for decades now, although they ratchet it up more and more over the top each go at it. I shudder to think of the one-upped circus that comes after this hayday they've spun up around Trump.

It's so over the top that there's no way this was planned. The things that have happened are too unpredictable for them to have managed. It's too unbelievable for me. I'm out. Trump is real, bro.

And look at it this way, if it was all planned, what was the motivation for them, waking up a peacefully sleeping populace who now will not rest until corruption is dealt with?

Waking up the populace, you're kidding right, who is awake now in your opinion just curiously?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Sums it up nicely.

I was a Democrat once... didn't vote for Trump either.

I sure as hell am the next time.

The current Democrat party I would ashamed to be a part of.

CNN thinks you don't exist and are just a Russian bot #walkaway

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join