It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does all the hit pieces make you want to support Trump more?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
When Trump 1st announced he was gonna run for POTUS I had the same reaction as when I heard Oprah was going to run, I just laughed and shook my head.

I was on the fence with him from the get go.

I have always leaned left, Her body her choice, dont believe in religion, think drugs should be decriminalized, think the drug war is a farce, Reagan is my least favorite POTUS, .

But I am big believer in the constitution and the 2nd. But something about Trump not being a politician and having 0 PC filters made me like him.

And the more the media comes out with hit piece after hit piece the more I dig in and support him..

Every single week its another thing everyone is so outraged about then they just forget about the last weeks outrage.

Electoral college, to he colluded with Russia, to someone on his staff colluded with russia, to he said there were mistakes on both sides, and called ms 13 animals, to Stormy Daniels, to Giving NK recognition on the world stage, to kids being separated at the border, to Hellsinki.

I know I am missing a bunch lol like him eating to much Ice cream.

Why cant we be friends with Russia ?I remember being enemies, we had to do nuclear bomb drills in grade school .

Some of the younger generation does not remember being enemies with Russia so they get a pass but you older guys that remember the cold war and remember the drills and the fear and are still wanting us to b enemies so Trump will look bad should be ashamed of yourselves.

Do you want your graandkids to grow up worrying Russia might blow us up? Or would you rather be allies?

I think all this hate from the MSM is having the opposite of the desired effect and making people dig in and just want to support him more.

America loves an underdog and with all the negativity about him he is a huge underdog..

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
That's The Formula: Put people on such an epic scale defensive that it becomes intensive desperation to defend them, and thus "accept them into their hearts" as fully as could be possible. This scheme has been The Formula for decades now, although they ratchet it up more and more over the top each go at it. I shudder to think of the one-upped circus that comes after this hayday they've spun up around Trump.
edit on 17-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
at this point
even if Trump did something stupid / wrong / incompetent my first impression would be to conclude that the media and democrats (same people anyhow) were just fake newsing him.

I get stuck watching CNN at work sometimes and they all seem out of touch with reality. I believe nothing they say.

I think the worst was a commentator that suggested, after Trump became the first US President to meed with Head of State of North Korea; 'just because it was the first time doesn't make it historic'.
screw informing the public, lets just keep bashing Trump.
I understand their ratings are taking a beating. good.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yeah. They keep escalating it and Trumps support keeps growing directly because of the belligerent and cultish hatred they display.

Its ugly. Uglier than us.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Once upon a time all this negative media would poison any person in politics, now days it's kind of meh!
It's a formula that has run its course
Not only that, main stream media no longer has the power it once had, the younger generation are not interested in main stream sources or resources, so many other options on the net

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
No. They just make me want to tune out more.

The media is ridiculous and so is the left.

Trump has been helping them this week though. Its not all one sided.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The sad thing is that Trump brings all the negativity down upon his own head by just running his mouth. Sad very sad, believe me.

In the weeks to come, let's see how many of trumps staff bail out. And how the GOP reacts .... and what happened to Jared and Ivanka?
edit on 17-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The insane, mouth-frothing hatred, hyperbolic fake outrage and juvenile hit pieces...just make me take the MSM LESS and LESS seriously.

At this point...I just laugh at them.
edit on 17-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I agree with you on every word you typed.

I consider myself a Green Party libertarian, and agree with you on every issue you listed.

To add to it, I find that 2018 liberals remind me of the savage Republicans under the Bush Regime after 9/11.

Brainwashed as f*** and socially engineered into chaotic aggression against the wrong enemy. Brought to them by their favorite Operation Mockingbird media.

Trump is the first independent we have had since at least Kennedy.

#maga2020

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Does all the hit pieces make you want to support Trump more?

Makes me wish for the zombie apocalypse.

Then people would be able to get back to being people instead of BOTS.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

When Trump announced, and explained his AGENDA and POLICY TOPICS, which basically is Reagan 2.0, I had no doubt what so ever that he’s going to win, but that this will be the best period in US history for a very long time.

Situation today with all the democratic noise is orchestrated from HRC offices to cover and survive obvious corruption in massive scale. But the more they (democrats) scream, the less there will be left of them. At the end, HRC needs to go. And then there will be peace.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yeah, it's all just pure illusion, just BS in it's purest, nastiest form.( The media hit campaign, I mean)

Everyone with the ability to read and be even the slightest bit objective KNOWS that on some deep level, it isn't so much about Trump as much as it is the sheer hatred of Trump. Think about it.

Obama, for God's sake, was whispering and cozying up to the Russian president with barely a damned peep from the fawning media. Clinton, Bush...hell, we've seen as much, probably much MORE, 'controversial' acts and deeds from all of them.

But the Trump hatred is deeper, different. The attacks are cruel and over the top and unrelenting. Something about the guy just represents something the OTHER side hates and despises.

And fears.
edit on 17-7-2018 by Maverick1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

But the more they (democrats) scream, the less there will be left of them. At the end, HRC needs to go. And then there will be peace.

Shouldn't trump have had Sessions file an indictment against Clinton by now? One of his campaign promises, remember....the chant....lock her up, lock her up, lock her up....

but crickets....

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

In a word - yes.

I have always said my vote for Trump wasn't really a vote for Trump but a vote against more business as usual, or worse.

Its been memed to death, but, if he has both sides this ticked off at him he must be on to something.

I hope TPTB recognize his win as a sign of how far the people of this nation will go just for a slim chance at a future better than what they would ever offer us.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
A big fat no..might as well make it a bigly fat no.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: deckdel

But the more they (democrats) scream, the less there will be left of them. At the end, HRC needs to go. And then there will be peace.

Shouldn't trump have had Sessions file an indictment against Clinton by now? One of his campaign promises, remember....the chant....lock her up, lock her up, lock her up....

but crickets....

I don't know if this will happen...but am willing to see if it occurs by the end of year 2024. Take hanging the elitist power play in government takes a lot more time to ensure justice will be rightly served. Like Al Capone....I may just have to be appeased with her going down for tax evasion.

Edit add: in regards to OP, I am amazed that the MSM has not toned it back yet. They attacked Trump years ago when he was facing bankruptcy and when he was going through divorce with Ivana. Even then...he powered back and made them look foolish and fear Mongerers.

Admittedly, I see Trump as an intelligent con man. He seems to be able to use that strange talent not only for his benefit...but for America as well. He does play the media to create controversy since it is true that many will root for the underdog. He knows the con and plays his game well. Honestly, I am curious why the media and DNC have not realized this trick and nipped it in the bud by ignoring his taunts? If they ignored him and focused on real actual productive agendas to better America...he would surely lose much support as his ego pushed him off the deep end to get 'bad' publicity. I voted for him as a fu to the status quo. I am not disappointed...he is doing better than any of the other candidates would have. Kudos there. Just would feel better if the rest of government and media would grow up...ignore taunts and legitimately work towards some great ideas on making America the best country in the world.
edit on 7 17 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Green Party libertarian

I also was never political until 2016 so not sure what that is lol.. Will have to google to see if its me..

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yes.
Without a doubt.

Reading some peoples posts on this website makes me more likely to support him.
I have a problem with hateful people and people who hate people based on political beliefs.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I am not a Trump Fan Boy but the press and social media frothing at the mouth on his every move is bewildering.

People I can normally talk to have lost their minds. Turn on the news and apparently nothing else in the world is going on. It's all Trump bashing 24/7.

I'm sure there will be ATS-ers coming along pretty soon to lay it on thick. I feel sorry for them. When Obama was in office there were those who claimed he was a closet Muslim, he was working for China, he was not qualified to be President, yada yada. But it was background noise. Few took them seriously.

Now with Trump? WTF?!?!? It's in your face all day, all night turned up to 11 and just as ridiculous. The screechers are immune to argument. Religious zealots have nothing on them. Makes me worried.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY

I am not a Trump Fan Boy but the press and social media frothing at the mouth on his every move is bewildering.

People I can normally talk to have lost their minds. Turn on the news and apparently nothing else in the world is going on. It's all Trump bashing 24/7.

I'm sure there will be ATS-ers coming along pretty soon to lay it on thick. I feel sorry for them. When Obama was in office there were those who claimed he was a closet Muslim, he was working for China, he was not qualified to be President, yada yada. But it was background noise. Few took them seriously.

Now with Trump? WTF?!?!? It's in your face all day, all night turned up to 11 and just as ridiculous. The screechers are immune to argument. Religious zealots have nothing on them. Makes me worried.

Everybody should be worried.
This is not normal.
People "seem" to be losing their minds over things that really do not matter.

Trump hate.
Must hate Trump.
Must impeach.
Trump bad.
Trump eeeeeeeeeeeee

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join