It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are They trying to make the New Russia into an an enemy of the United States?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

The above is a left wing anti deep state site

This one below is a non-left wing deep state site

www.activistpost.com...

Both, IMO, are good sites

NONE of them at all believe Trump is fighting the deep state

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well they did invade Ukraine, annex crimea, shoot down Flight MH17, possibly poisoned an ex Russian agent and his daughter in the UK, possibly caused the poisoning of 2 more (one died) in the same area. If the first one was them, the second one likely was. You have the 12 Indictments over there in the election meddling which Trump backpedaled on today.

(remember this is a conspiracy site, and there's plenty more conspiracies when it comes to Russia)

That's just the last 3 years or so.

A lot of people hate him a lot of people respect him but Putin is a man that likes to win.
You can call it the NEW Russia, the new boss is very much like the old boss, EX Head of KGB... I'm sure he's forgotten all about history.. I'm sure he just wants to be friends with all of us.

or you can listen your own intelligence services.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Okay, but the Democrats mostly are milk toast leftists, very weak…

I’m mainly referring to those who go around following globalist meetings. I was more referring to those anarcho leftists and you remember of course the Occupy Wall Street movement.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: seeker1963

How do you define the deep state?

Reagan tried to defy them and got shot.

Before he got in office he promised to never put a trilateralist in his cabinet.

A president can actually without even knowing it advocate things against the deep state. Though eventfully THEY ARE CORRECTED.

And they use people to further their causes.

Trump right now has many deep state neocons in his cabinet. MANY!

Just being against the MSM doesn't make one a deep state opponent. Like I said, the people at the Intercept and many leftwingers are very anti-MSM and they don't even believe in a deep state conspiracy theory.

The Deep State are those with enough money to purchase the prostitutes we elect. The are also the civil servants who once they are hired are damned near impossible to fire.

Why do you think I want term limits? Cost thefilthy rich a fortune to keep shelling out the cash when their winning horse will be outed in a few years.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

And all of that combined somehow compares to CIA/NATO triggering civil wars across the Middle East, of particular note Syria, where they sent in Al Qaeda / ISIS as proxy war mercs... Syria that was Russia's close ally since the 70's, meaning naturally they would support the government there, and when they predictably did the entire .gov + IC + MSM went ballistic trying to scapegoat the entirety of the conflict on their doorstep...

And all of that went down before they annexed Crimea. Crimea which is their neighbor. And there's history. And they have some argument there. Except we have NO argument to what we're doing blowing up a sub-continent on the other side of the globe if we're going to demonize them for being involved in the what's what in their own neighborhood.
edit on 17-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hmm

See, thing is, Russia is trying to fark with our democracy...so what...we back down and kneel to the reds when we find this out? Seems our Potus tried...and got checked by people on all sides of the aisle.

Now, don't get me wrong, still plenty of Trump religious that will never, ever see any wrong he ever does

Bunch of cowards, traitors, and scum

Oh, and if Russia gets butthurt for calling them on their meddling, well, too bad. If they attack, we will destroy them without much of an effort (we might have to replace Trump though as he is more likely to order troops to commit suicide than attack his puppetmaster)
but if somehow Russia does get the upper hand, well, better dead than red, comrades.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Believe me folks; the deep state is NOT going to let ANYBODY 100 miles, no 1000 miles, no 10000000 miles near the presidency unless they have control of him or her!

The US hatched this super anti-Putin plot after the SHOCK of the Russian Syrian intervention. That’s a fact.

Sure they were pissed at the Ukraine and other stuff but Syria was a long drawn out plan of the deep state and they were VERY PISSED at Russia and Putin over that.

I believe, my own personal deep state conspiracy theory that this Trump Putin love match is playing into their hands and because of Syria they put Trump in office.

Putin is being scammed

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
(remember this is a conspiracy site, and there's plenty more conspiracies when it comes to Russia)

It used to be a conspiracy site challenging authority
Now its a fanbase for groupthink only.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I haven't said anything about Trump. I've only told you why it's so easy for you to hate Russia.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Hmm

See, thing is, Russia is trying to fark with our democracy...so what...we back down and kneel to the reds when we find this out? Seems our Potus tried...and got checked by people on all sides of the aisle.

Now, don't get me wrong, still plenty of Trump religious that will never, ever see any wrong he ever does

Oh, and if Russia gets butthurt for calling them on their meddling, well, too bad. If they attack, we will destroy them without much of an effort (we might have to replace Trump though as he is more likely to order troops to commit suicide than attack his puppetmaster)
but if somehow Russia does get the upper hand, well, better dead than red, comrades.

You didn't learn when Hillary called Trump supporters Deplorables did you? You took it to a new level because you are soooooooo triggered that you called people like me a coward, a traitor and scum!

Bravo DQ! You managed to stoop lower than Hillary Clinton! Keep it up!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Hmm

You didn't learn when Hillary called Trump supporters Deplorables did you? You took it to a new level because you are soooooooo triggered that you called people like me a coward, a traitor and scum!

Hillary was a witch
and is a private citizen

Sorry bro, but if you are siding with russia over america to mess with our elections...you aren't some proud american...you are an anti-american traitor.
We used to have certain things that happened in the US when traitors were discovered....we should bring that s--t back pronto.

Comrade

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Willtell

I haven't said anything about Trump. I've only told you why it's so easy for you to hate Russia.

I don't hate Russia at all.

I have OP’S praising Putin for saving Syria. I think that was great. And a true blow against the deep state and the abomination ISIS.

Putin isn’t perfect of course, by no means, but he IMO did some good in the ME.

Much better than the US who have destabilized the area since 911.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Russia and how many other countries?

How many countries have we screwed with trying to influence their elections to our liking?

The problem isn't as much that Russia attempted some piss poor meddling (RR and Mueller had to admit there is zip, zero, zilch evidence any votes changed or that the election was actually changed by what they did) but that we've wasted two years trying to allow Russian meddling to influence the election in hindsight by giving Mueller every opportunity to create some kind of case that our current POTUS somehow was behind the Russian attempts to meddle or that they put him up to run for POTUS and somehow bought him and the election.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Everything is not always black and white. Life and politics are very grey.

One shouldn’t always support people just because on one issue they do something you like.

On other issues, they might do otherwise.

Keep your independence of mind.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Since the 1950's. All "justified" to be the ones doing it before the USSR could.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Hmm

Hillary was a witch
and is a private citizen

Sorry bro, but if you are siding with russia over america to mess with our elections...you aren't some proud american...you are an anti-american traitor.
We used to have certain things that happened in the US when traitors were discovered....we should bring that s--t back pronto.

Comrade

Ummmmm, why should I care what you have to say when you called me a "Coward, traitor and scum"? I support my Constitution and country I served in the military!

Your hyperbole and drama is quite laughable considering you wouldn't have the balls to say that to my face!

link   
I don’t support Putin. I don’t support Obama. I don’t support Trump. I don’t support Hillary.

I SUPPORT US!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Since the 1950's. All "justified" to be the ones doing it before the USSR could.

If you want to go back that far, then you really need to start pointing fingers at the European nations who held the land and divvied it up.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And all of that combined somehow compares to CIA/NATO triggering civil wars across the Middle East, of particular note Syria, where they sent in Al Qaeda / ISIS as proxy war mercs... Syria that was Russia's close ally since the 70's, meaning naturally they would support the government there, and when they predictably did the entire .gov + IC + MSM went ballistic trying to scapegoat the entirety of the conflict on their doorstep...

And all of that went down before they annexed Crimea. Crimea which is their neighbor. And there's history. And they have some argument there. Except we have NO argument to what we're doing blowing up a sub-continent on the other side of the globe if we're going to demonize them for being involved in the what's what in their own neighborhood.

Holy Whataboutism on the first paragraph. If you want me to nail everything the US have done too, just ask, the topic is Russia.

Crimea a neighbour? Sure.. if you Pretend Ukraine does not exist.

is this the new tactic defend Russia because your country is worse??

WOW - speechless
edit on 17/7/2018 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

CIA/NATO did all that before Russia did a ya-know-what-F-it-empire-is-the-game-still-in-the-21st-century.

We have ZERO room to criticize what they did along the same lines of what we did (and with FAR less justification to do so, and with brutality & scale that pales them in comparison).

Unless that is you happen to be one that makes criticizing US foreign policy your fortay. That counts me. Calling out hypocrisy is another typical of my routine (since 2005 now).

But do go ahead and call that "whataboutism".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join