It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 hours later, Trump claims he misspoke in Helsinki

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Trump is full of #. He knew what he was saying. He's Putin's Bitch.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Wait now .... if you want to define a correction as a lie we need to go back and look at a lot of testimony from the previous administration .... I'm willing to go there are you ?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

FYI. The Russia Collusion thing is Fake news! End of story. Move on out of your parent's basement and get a life!

link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Wait now .... if you want to define a correction as a lie we need to go back and look at a lot of testimony from the previous administration .... I'm willing to go there are you ?

Leftists don't bother with anything other than feelings when they make their definitions.
If they actually had to do some work, they might have to take 99% of the entries off their comfort blanket list of 'lies' - and that just wouldn't do.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

To confirm it as a lie you would have to prove that it was not him misspeaking

No. If somebody claims one thing and then denies they intentionally claimed it, the onus is on them to demonstrate this given they made said claim in the first place. If this wasn't the case, anybody who lied could use the excuse of 'misspeaking' with nothing to show for it.

The world doesn't work that way UK.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: wlasikiewicz

Trump is full of #. He knew what he was saying. He's Putin's Bitch.

That he is.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wait now .... if you want to define a correction

Read my response to UK.

Bud?

link   
a reply to: wlasikiewicz

Your brain has been turned to mush by the Globalists. Detente is considered treason by Globalists. Sad you buy into that line of thinking. They've got your mind now. Good luck with your captivity!

link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah it does almost feel like is doing crap like this s intentionally now.

It must just be me with my tinfoil hat on but... maybe he's intentionally making himself out to be an embarrassment so he has little to no chance of getting elected again in 2020?

I hate to break it you so early, but if he does run in 2020 he's going to win easily.
The moronic impeachment/treason crowd are loud but small in number.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Oh gawd! How weak minded are you Globalist boot lickers!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

FYI. The Russia Collusion thing is Fake news! End of story.

This is the end? Well then! There's no point in you responding to these threads now is there? Farewell

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

To confirm it as a lie you would have to prove that it was not him misspeaking

No. If somebody claims one thing and then denies they intentionally claimed it, the onus is on them to demonstrate this given they made said claim in the first place. If this wasn't the case, anybody who lied could use the excuse of 'misspeaking' with nothing to show for it.

The world doesn't work that way UK.

In the real world, if you claim someone did something, you need to prove it - that's precisely why people who are NOT unhinged don't go around calling everyone who makes a mistake a liar and compiling lists. For the truly unhinged, every mistake is a lie if they don't like the person who made the mistake.

You have no basis for defining his words as a lie other than your emotional reaction.
edit on 18/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I hate to break it you so early, but if he does run in 2020 he's going to win easily.

I actually agree that he has a decent chance of winning given how dismally apparent it's become that a good portion of the population is il-informed. The responses to this thread is evidence of this... so... we can kinda agree on something for once UK.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There's a reason tRump doesn't hold semi annual press conferences like all the presidents sense 1942. He is incapable of answering any question coherently. If he were to blame Jesus Christ for his problems, his base would go along with him. It takes an imbecilic audience to believe an imbecile.
His speech writers have learned to keep words to single syllables or he will not use them.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

In the real world, if you claim someone did something, you need to prove it

It's already been proven.... all 46 minutes of it.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

If he were to blame Jesus Christ for his problems, his base would go along with him.

Jesus Christ the commie..... we're onto something here.

link   
a reply to: loam

It's not an all of nothing proposition. No one is advocating war and it doesn't mean
we need to go to war to put Russia in their place.
Trump just to!d you he knows they hacked us. He's told you they are not the good guys.I
So they need to be disciplined. Russia cannot afford a war and they sure cannot afford a war against the U.S..

link   

I actually agree that he has a decent chance of winning given how dismally apparent it's become that a good portion of the population is il-informed. The responses to this thread is evidence of this... so... we can kinda agree on something for once UK.

When you start thinking everyone else is ill-informed just because they don't buy into your hysteria, it's time to look inwardly - or just switch of CNN and MSNBC.
edit on 18/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

You've got your 46 minutes of proof UK. The full recording of the conference. You have a good morning now you hear?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

We're not arguing about what he said... I am asking you to prove he was lying and not making a mistake.
I will take your deflection from the point as a concession.
A wise choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join