It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 hours later, Trump claims he misspoke in Helsinki

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Why are people so thirsty for a war against Russia ??

Because no consequence is too great if it means they can overturn an election. THAT is the bottom line. So they hate on Russians...and they hate on fellow Americans. If they can't run the place, they'll be fine with burning it down.
edit on 17-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Why are people so thirsty for a war against Russia ??
Do they prey to get hit by nukes before they go to sleep
How about we just let diplomacy do its magic, shake some hands and be friends with the super powers of the world.
If the big boys was as trigger happy as the media and public we would be dust

I'll reference Iraq and and, same establishment characters with cooked up intelligence trying to start a war. Look at their rhetoric, they are warmongers. Trump is doing the right thing by reaching out and avoiding conflict.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You guys will believe him when he misspeaks and then believe him when he says he misspoke, you guys are nuts!!! it just goes to show you guys will believe and justify whatever the guy says!!

To the same end the left will say

"he said this! see hes saying it outright!" and then when it doesnt align with them say "Oh what he is saying is BS"

people are taking hard lines on everything, and using emotional knee jerk bs.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Personally, I don't even care if he misspoke or not. The prez can have whatever opinion he wants.

No need for calls of treason and reeeeeeee's of epic proportions. Calm the Hell down people.
edit on 17-7-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

link   
President Trump is FOR SOME REASON, not pointing out the obvious...

When Obama was President
Brennan was CIA Director
Clapper was DNI Director
Mueller was FBI Director
Comey was FBI Director

Russians SUCCESSFULLY ATTACKED the country they were in charge of protecting!

Trump could make hay of this night and day if he wanted to. Must be some kind of "ongoing investigation" in process.

edit on 7/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   
But hey, keep pushing for the violence, anger , outrage and "civil war" from the left.

See how that comes out in the wash.

link   
a reply to: loam

If they can't run the place, they'll be fine with burning it down

Bout the truth of it.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

This is not one of those obvious blunders. For f#'s sake, he's covering his ass bigly. His original comment got swift backlash, and a good clip of it came from his own base. "Whoops, not as many people as I expected agreed with me, better cover my hind end with something, and fast. I know, BACKPEDDLE! I didn't mean it, I misspoke! Yeah, that's the ticket!"

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Personally, I don't even care if he misspoke or not. The prez can have whatever opinion he wants.

No need for calls of treason and reeeeeeee's of epic proportions. Calm the Hell down people.

Eh

Maybe they need to go scream at the sky again.

link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You guys will believe him when he misspeaks and then believe him when he says he misspoke, you guys are nuts!!! it just goes to show you guys will believe and justify whatever the guy says!!

This is just more proof that that is all you guys care about is words, how people speak, how they tweet, and how many lullabies they can sing to you. You don't want a leader, you want an actor, someone they can put in front of a camera and read off sweet-nothings in your ear.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: loam

If they can't run the place, they'll be fine with burning it down

Bout the truth of it.

Thats why they champion people like Che' and Mao they had the same viewpoint

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Rand Paul is coming real close to laying all of that clean and bare today. I have a feeling this is one of those things Trump will allow someone else to pontificate on in the early going, then start hammering home leading into late Summer.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

It is just impossible to take trump seriously... Hes a pathetic
joke,weak and devious with utterly no backbone.

Putin must be laughing his head off...
Trump has to go... his weakness and stupidity are dangerous.

edit on Tue, 17 Jul 2018 17:44:52 -0500445America/ChicagoTuesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

It's a throw away comment either way. "I don't see why..." is an offhanded opinion, which presidents are allowed to hold. They're not Popes, who's words immediately are taken to be infalable and become immediate Dogma of the nation.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah, these slow as hell news cycles sometimes do produce fantastic interpersonal opportunities for entertainment and light hazing.

Perhaps but conservative Republicans calling a sitting president a TRAITOR seems a little more than entertainment and light hazing.

On Fox for God sake....

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You don't believe people can misspeak? Good god, man. I would give anything to see you on stage.

People can misspeak? Yeah sure they can.

Our president stood beside a Russian dictator and threw the USA under the bus. Don't care what political label we give each other that crap cannot be justified.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You don't believe people can misspeak? Good god, man. I would give anything to see you on stage.

People can misspeak? Yeah sure they can.

Our president stood beside a Russian dictator and threw the USA under the bus. Don't care what political label we give each other that crap cannot be justified.

He said something you didn't approve of. I get it. But now you have to pretend having said something you do not approve of is detrimental to American interests or those of the world.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Btw, I fully expect by Friday the left will fully switch to some new outrage.

edit on 17-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Putin must laughing his head off...
Trump has to go... his weakness and stupidity is dangerous.

How can something which can't be taken seriously be dangerous? Isn't that a bit contradictory? I mean either he's the biggest threat to our country and Democracy, as some have opined, or he's fair game for ridicule and mockery as an ineffective laughing stock as others have opined. It can't be both, ya? La Resistance is starting to remind me of the 911 truth movement and their "There was a missle, no planes... I can't believe Bush hijacked the planes and crashed them into buildings" crowd. Pick one overdramatized hystrionic and stick to it, two if they're at least nonexclusive to each other, but enough with trying to make the world's most ruthless villain also be it's crudest fool, because those two go together like toothpaste and orange juice.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Putin must be laughing his head off...
Trump has to go... his weakness and stupidity are dangerous.

LoL IKR! Because no backbone brought NK to the table, no backbone brought Putin to the table, no backbone ended the deal with Iran, no backbone put an end to 50+ years of war between N and S Korea......

Again, i dont like Trump as a person, but your accusations are not only stupid but completely unfounded.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join