It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 hours later, Trump claims he misspoke in Helsinki

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wow, all these clever memes and gifs are changing minds.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
How could Russia even mess with an election..
Putting out posters to vote for Trump on the interwebs ??

In the end its still up to the voter who to vote for.. Can someone explain me what its all about ??

Or this just lefties that keep shouting foul play because they did not get their Hillaryarus

by swaying the opinion of people, betting on the fact that some are too damn stupid to actually do their own research, which apparently they are right on.

They had many campaigns on FB and other areas to spread info that wasnt true.

But in the end , really its the job of the PERSON to do their own research, you cant blame Russia because people are stupid

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Meh, it's just folks entertaining themselves when nothing interesting or compelling is happening in the world. If one looks up without the partisan glasses on (for either side) they'd notice we're actually in a rut of boring, bland news for the past few months. The world is quiet, too quiet.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Isn't that what Russia did?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
At this point what difference does it make

He’ll have more flexibility after the election

.. and we saw that flexibility in his mega bow to the king if Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Oh!! OMFG! Shots fired on that one, man. I cannot believe I totally missed on that given the chance.

Memes and gifs apparently are powerful enough to "steal" elections, but carry zero weight or significance on a forum chat board somewhere out in the armpit region of the interwebs.

Well freaking done, my friend.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I don't know....

Here's a cute little clip...enjoy I've got it booked marked so please give me a reason to pull it up for the members here on ATS.

edit on 17-7-2018 by olaru12 because: oralje brenda

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

No, they allegedly sent Podesta a phishing scheme saying "CLICK HERE FOR FREE PIZZA WITH HOT DOGS ON TOP!!!"

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Lmao, "misspoke" my ass.

When Dubya misspoke, the intent was substantially more clear as actual misspoken comments, since the man could barely form a coherent sentence in the first place. I mean, compared to this obvious backpeddling.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

...when in doubt, fall back on the Narrative™ and pray that it will shield you, ya?

Yeah, these slow as hell news cycles sometimes do produce fantastic interpersonal opportunities for entertainment and light hazing.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You guys will believe him when he misspeaks and then believe him when he says he misspoke, you guys are nuts!!! it just goes to show you guys will believe and justify whatever the guy says!!

link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

If Republicans had not of complained, Trump would have not have adjusted his statement. Mad MSM and Democrats is part of the game plan. Keeps them distracted while Republicans WIN for America.

link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Kids eat free...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Lmao, "misspoke" my ass.

When Dubya misspoke, the intent was substantially more clear as actual misspoken comments, since the man could barely form a coherent sentence in the first place. I mean, compared to this obvious backpeddling.

Lobbing a nuke to Putins front porch wont convince his haters that he's not colluding with Russia. He's factually tougher on Russia than Obama has been in 8 years. This debate is a narrative driven joke.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Lol, wtf WAS that kid trying to say?!?

edit on 17-7-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
While it doesn’t look good for DJTrump, I stepped outside to make sure and I can confidently confirm that the sky is not falling!!

That was a close one!!!

...Which sucks because it means we all have to go to work tomorrow.

You guys have day-jobs, right??

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Why are people so thirsty for a war against Russia ??
Do they prey to get hit by nukes before they go to sleep
How about we just let diplomacy do its magic, shake some hands and be friends with the super powers of the world.
If the big boys was as trigger happy as the media and public we would be dust

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Donald Trump says the sky is green his supporters - yeah he's right the sky does look kind of green next day Donald Trump comes out I misspoke the sky is actually blue, his supporters - yeah you guys are nuts he misspoke the sky is blue you're reading too far into this LMAO

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
24 hours later, Trump claims he misspoke in Helsinki

I think someone else mispoke.

That should read 2 years later the usual suspects still crying bout Rushya.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Look, the POTUS is arguably the single most prolific public speaker (outside of nightly news casters) in the world for the 4 or 8 years they are in the White House. I guess *maybe* the press secretary for the White House has become a bit more front and center over the past 12-16 years, but the turn over rates for that position still mean the POTUS is the most heard man in the country for his whole term. Misspeaks are going to happen. They happen with every POTUS. Some are obvious lies that they try to shelter themselves from by saying "I misspoke"... "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" "I did not have sex with that woman." "I never said Marco Rubio was Zuckerbergs own personal senator," etc. Others, from all of them, are obvious speaking blunders. They happen, they're cause for some ribbing, not cause to generate an international incident falling all over oneself in an effort to get the speaker square in the nuts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join