It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 hours later, Trump claims he misspoke in Helsinki

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
John McCain Says He Misspoke in Remarks Linking Obama to Orlando Shooting

www.wsj.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

LOL Obama says there are 57 states..

Is he that stupid or did he misspeak?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
And that's writing. Imagine what it sounds like off the cuff.

I imagine very similar to this, only much older and grayer sounding with significantly more undertones of disillusionment and old man rage.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: notsure1

LOL Obama says there are 57 states..

Is he that stupid or did he misspeak?

Really now, can't it be both?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
At this point what difference does it make

He’ll have more flexibility after the election
edit on 17-7-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think this sums up the fake and stagedoutrage. It was so on cue and obvious when the MSM sent their flock into a tizzy yesterday and continuing today. Goes for the Rino's and their hand ringing globalist followers too.

]]]]]

link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
He is an unstable .....oops I mean stable genius.

He never mis - spoke.

He has the best words, the best words. Believe me. Believe me.

link   

We're doomed.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
2008 , Obama and the left openly mocked Romney "The 80s called they want their policy back", for stating that Russia was a threat.

Then Obama and Hillary staged this huge reset button with Russia, just a few years ago.

Now Trump meets with Putin and is trying to improve relations, and suddenly he is a traitor and should be impeached.

He was a war monger when he was tough on Russia and N Korea, then he was a traitor for trying to come to terms with both

Do you not see how stupid and hypocritical you people are? You have lost your damn minds.

You guys are grasping so hard at every single facking straw you can, just because you dont like Trump, that youre trying to find ANYTHING to try to impeach him.

You have declared war, violence, and open hostility, from the common populace, to people in power in the DNC, openly directing people to be violent against anyone that supports Trump.

Theres def some sedition going on, definitely some things worthy of impeachment, but its not coming from Trump. And I dont even really like Trump.

Hypocrites.

I suggest everyone on the left take a step back in calling for what they are, before they put themselves in a situation, and back other people against a wall, in a situation they cannot win.

I have seen war, I have seen violence, I spent most of my life enlisted, the majortiy calling for this sort of reaction have no effing clue what the hell they are asking for, nor the talking heads in the media for pushing it.

Those of us in the middle dont want that fight, but dont put us in a corner. Because thats exactly what you guys are doing.
edit on 17-7-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Wish I had the care or time to turn that photos caption to:

"Trump supporters waiting for him to speak so they can defend his every action and word after the Helsinki summit".

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you're gonna draw a comparison of Trump's opposition to those gifs, shouldn't you find some that are less calm than the ones you chose?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you're gonna draw a comparison of Trump's opposition to those gifs, shouldn't you find some that are less calm than the ones you chose?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Whatabout this, whatabout that!?

This whole thread is full of whataboutisms, strawmans and deflection from the actual issue at hand.

Watch him speak, he said with literal confidence, pausing for a bit before and after what he said, he didn't catch his words, or attempt to correct his words, he literally meant what he said.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: cosmickat
He is an unstable .....oops I mean stable genius.

He never mis - spoke.

He has the best words, the best words. Believe me. Believe me.

Sounds like Tantrum Toddler got spanked by the Big Boys.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

This whole thread is full of whataboutisms, strawmans and deflection from the actual issue at hand.

Watch him speak, he said with literal confidence, pausing for a bit before and after what he said, he didn't catch his words, or attempt to correct his words, he literally meant what he said.

But he said he didn't. I guess we should believe you over the only man in the entire earth who knows what he meant?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

... he didn't catch his words, or attempt to correct his words, he literally meant what he said.

That's a nifty gift, being able to read minds. You should donate your brain to science.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

My post had no whataboutism, just facts.

Im sorry you cant wrap your head around the obvious hypocritical bs, and baseless accusations against the man.

Trump is a heavily flawed, and in my opinion , unlikable man.

But that doesnt mean hes guilty of everything the left is claiming.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Wish I had the care or time to turn that photos caption to:

"Trump supporters waiting for him to speak so they can defend his every action and word after the Helsinki summit".

Too verbose, you're not good at making Memes, my friend.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
How could Russia even mess with an election..
Putting out posters to vote for Trump on the interwebs ??

In the end its still up to the voter who to vote for.. Can someone explain me what its all about ??

Or this just lefties that keep shouting foul play because they did not get their Hillaryarus

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

So someone who is heavily televised and has analysts poking and prodding his every word didn't advise him to go back on his word?

If this was a time before TV and internet Trump would be dead, hanged for treason. A leader like the POTUS should not be speaking about such issues so lightly.
Look past the Trump smoke scream for once, he meant it, and he knows he will get away with it. Just like how he said if the NK deal goes sour he will deny it even happened.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join