It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 hours later, Trump claims he misspoke in Helsinki

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

It's 4D chess apparently.

DJT thinks of something..snaps his teeny fingers...tells his people to " make it so " ....then they all scurry about. Just like all the best Emperors, DJT gets 5hit done !
Well he actually gets others to do it.

But yeah it is all on a need to know basis. He will decide himself exactly who needs to know...and when. And then he will tweet it out to the world like a proclamation.
DJT doesn't do protocol ...because he only knows how to do DJT.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

And then some.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
a reply to: oldcarpy

It's 4D chess apparently.

DJT thinks of something..snaps his teeny fingers...tells his people to " make it so " ....then they all scurry about. Just like all the best Emperors, DJT gets 5hit done !
Well he actually gets others to do it.

But yeah it is all on a need to know basis. He will decide himself exactly who needs to know...and when. And then he will tweet it out to the world like a proclamation.
DJT doesn't do protocol ...because he only knows how to do DJT.

Yup any day now, everything will line up into a beautiful checkmate, so absolutely all of Trump's comments and actions suddenly make perfect sense, for the first time lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Obviously, the world needs to be more like Donald Trump so we can understand his train of thought.

It's our fault really, that's the problem right there.
LoL

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You don't believe people can misspeak? Good god, man. I would give anything to see you on stage.

I am positive that people can mis-speak but given the context and the rest of his words around that particular sentence. The idea that he mis-spoke this one word would make absolutely ZERO sense.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It staggers the imagination that anyone can actually defend Trump. 'I Mispoke'? I mean, that's nursery (kindergarden) logic there. He's a liar and a terrible one.
There seems to be a purveying sense that people who believe his mispoken words seem to feel the need for someone, no matter how lousy, to be their leader. I want an elected representative who consider themselves to be part of society, not a dictator.
At the very least, if you're going to have a 'leader', at least get one who can form a cohenerent string of words together...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Lol at those defending him.

They know as well as we do that he's lying desperately again.

Have some self-respect.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Even the fence sitters are sitting far away from Trump. Changing times.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

It feels to me the tide is turning.

Even on ATS.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Even on ATS.

The very nature of "identity" politics is conflating some oaf you voted for with your own core "identity".

Once you have confused the two, you will defend the idiot-stranger, no matter what they do, as if the very core of who YOU are is being attacked.

That is the Base.

The GOP in DC just worry about the base and how much they can ride the crazy train to achieve their agenda.

If Mueller were to give evidence of Trump directly colluding with Russia, still nothing would change unless Dems took the majority in congress.

Have you seen any lie or scandal amongst the weekly crazy that has turned the tide?

How many times have people said "surely, THIS will be too much for the GOP to stomach" only to discover a new low?

Nothing changes until unilateral rule of Gov ends.

edit on 20-7-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Annee

Even on ATS.

The very nature of "identity" politics is conflating some oaf you voted for with your own core "identity".

Once you have confused the two, you will defend the idiot-stranger, no matter what they do, as if the very core of who YOU are is being attacked.

That is the Base.

The GOP in DC just worry about the base and how much they can ride the crazy train to achieve their agenda.

If Mueller were to give evidence of Trump directly colluding with Russia, still nothing would change unless Dems took the majority in congress.

Have you seen any lie or scandal amongst the weekly crazy that has turned the tide?

How many times have people said "surely, THIS will be too much for the GOP to stomach" only to discover a new low?

Nothing changes until unilateral rule of Gov ends.

Great post.

I was only referring to the posts/posters on ATS.

I am aware of "my porch" mentality.

Unilateral rule -- I'm still researching that.
edit on 21-7-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Oh the fun just never ends.

AP sources: Pence, Bolton, Kelly confronted Trump in Oval Office about Russia comments

Fake news guys! On the other hand Qanon posted another message about how Trump's ass smells like roses and Gatewaypundit discovered seekrit love letters between Hillary and Obama!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

This deserves it's own thread but Trump's loyalists will just dismiss it as fake news from the Chicago fib-une

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Interesting article. I must applaud you for being the first to make a thread about it. Before you start blushing from the rarely seen compliments I give to the other side of the fence I must point out two things you seem to have missed or been mistaken about.

Trump never said on the campaign trail that he would be tough on Russia.

That was Hillary who promised that. She even went so far after the dnc issue to state that she as president would treat any hacking from other countries(implying Russia was behind it despite evidence to the contrary)
As an Act of WAR.
She also promised to handle the Syria situation in a manner that Generals and Security advisors continuously warned would start an ACTUAL WAR with Russia, with the SYRIAN PEOPLE caught in the crossfire.
You know those intelligence guys you keep quoting.

Now as for his switch, the only reason I could see that is either A
He did it on purpose after the Russian meeting to avoid sabotaging talks. That or it wasn't until he had a few shots with Vlad the Interferer came to realize that this guy was waaaaaay to interested in America not to have done it.

Or B
You guys are right about him waffling there.

You want him to look tougher according to your expectations but you don't want him to piss off a nuclear power. You went to "He should of been tougher with Vlad " from "OMG OMG he's pissing off Kim Kim is gonna nuke us all because hes being tough with him" a move I remind you led to talks of peace between 3 regimes. That's one thing you can never delete or change the narrative on
But here is the left, "Waffling" on their own rhetoric.

Either way, its no big deal. Still not an admittance of collusion not matter how you gaybash it.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 21-7-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

But while it's here...I will acknowledge as a supporter that it doesn't help with trust in the eye of the public to go back and forth, but at least he acknowledged it. Still, it bears concern, should this become a pattern.

However I think many of you on the left side underestimate him, as a well cultured individual currently living in a flyover state I wonder if you guys ever heard..

Of a Kansas City Shuffle? Cause I have good word that while you all are obsessing over these last two months issues, that anon is about to lay the smackdown on alot of your more pedo inclined in both politics and Hollywood.
That's kind of been the Democrats weakness from the start.
You only see the little horn(Trump) on the ten headed dragons head, you lose sight of it's claws and tail.

It's how people like me were able to undercut the Democratic base in 2016.

While your trolling the prez I am working to discredit and disrupt your "Legs" as it were.

You all are becoming quite predictable.

Kansas City Shuffle. Look it up

edit on 21-7-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
In Another Reversal, President Trump Calls Russian Election Meddling a 'Big Hoax'

Looks like we're just not on Trump's level when it comes to the english language.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join