It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 hours later, Trump claims he misspoke in Helsinki

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Some analysts are predicting exactly this...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

yeh the great depression started in 2000 and kicked of 2008?
was that the bush administration ?

I disliked bush , but he was a funny wee texan

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

I wouldn't be surprised. Trump's economic policy is similar to Bush's. Which in turn was similar to Reagan's. In both of those previous cases it led to a real estate bubble that eventually caused a recession.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

ahh makes perfect sense, they play with US taxpayers money , hedge their bets, lose your money, global recession , we all lose and pay the banks !
Which the 1% all have invested in !

Of course, same format , rinse repeat eh!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

"Trump claims he misspoke"

Aye, every time he opens his puss. LoL

Apt to happen really when old racist xenophobic sexist, quite possibly, senile bawbags are elected to power.

The Mans a menace to reality really and a significant threat to not only the way the rest of the world perceives America in this day of age, but also to his own people.
edit on 19-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

He's a fanny.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

He looked a POW forced to make a video and read a statement.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

He was going to be a tough president you know? Tough on Russia. Strong. What happened? Maybe he's playing 4D chess again. Where's Qanon??

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Q has been reassigned.
Asset is exposed.
Move to Strategy #2
Message ends......

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It's a nice day for a, white wedding

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Look he just misspoke ok?

It’s like when you say that you’re about to go ride on a dinosaur but u meant that ur going to ride a bike lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Al least he is tougher on Russia than Obama. More sanctions? Selling more arms to those that oppose Russia? Working to limit Russia’s influence? Vs Obama who’s administration paved the way to sale part of American’s uranium interests to Russian to given them more control of the wold’s Supply. Obama who castrated America’s response to Russian cyber attacks.

Pictures based on innuendo vs actual facts?

Might have been a mistake? I think Trump was choosing to speak kindly and carry a big stick? All the while you use innuendo and ignore the current efforts to limit Russia’s influence?
edit on 19-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

so, hilary was right then.
russia did influence the election.
at least our president had the courage to say it on record.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

so, hilary was right then.
russia did influence the election.
at least our president had the courage to say it on record.

He has no courage. He says things that obviously show that he has no sense about what he is saying everyday. He is also a non-president. Can't wait for the bum to be hopefully thrown out of office for treason and everything else.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Al least he is tougher on Russia than Obama. More sanctions? Selling more arms to those that oppose Russia? Working to limit Russia’s influence? Vs Obama who’s administration paved the way to sale part of American’s uranium interests to Russian to given them more control of the wold’s Supply. Obama who castrated America’s response to Russian cyber attacks.

Pictures based on innuendo vs actual facts?

Might have been a mistake? I think Trump was choosing to speak kindly and carry a big stick? All the while you use innuendo and ignore the current efforts to limit Russia’s influence?

This whole post is either innuendo or you are very misled about current affairs brother.

Trump has been anything but tough on Russia. I don't think he has increased sanctions, and it's commonly believed that he promised to decrease sanctions. Selling arms is not a statement on Russia. Trump is not limiting Russia's influence but promoting their influence. I'm not sure about the uranium thing but the US is known to be the world's supplier of weapons so we've probably sold weapons / uranium to just about everybody. Blaming Obama for Russia's cyber attacks is ludicrous. It's 2018 and the world is still trying to figure out what even happened exactly.

The posted pics are awesome. I like the innuendo pics that show Putin humping Trump from behind lol. They are obviously in bed together, at least for corruption, treason, etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Lol! I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it! I commented on how Trump looked like a new bride fresh from the bedsheets right after the summit briefing. So true!
edit on 7/19/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Cassi3l

Lol! I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it! I commented on how Trump looked like a new bride fresh from the bedsheets right after the summit briefing. So true!

Haha or another analogy would be: He looked like a cheating girlfriend, fresh from the bedsheets of cheating on her boyfriend lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Also this is slightly off-topic but a friend just made me realize via Facebook that the memes of Trump and Putin as gay lovers... Are considered offensive to some in the LGBTQ community.

Honestly I did not see that one coming (as a straight guy who is supportive of their community).

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
So now the White House has tweeted that Putin is invited. apparently this came as a surprise to Trump's top intelligence people.

BBC News

What on Earth is going on?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join