It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 hours later, Trump claims he misspoke in Helsinki

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

My god...that's hilarious. Good job

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
When he said Putin is so "strong and powerful", I could swear I saw him blush a little bit, and maybe I heard a little swoon?
A little sigh?

On stage with his guy his demeanor was that of a virgin bride -- fresh from the bedsheets with her strong and powerful groom. A little shy, a little ashamed, and a bit giddy.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Trump now says he holds Putin responsible for election interference

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Kind of sad to see Trump suddenly running scared from the barrage of false witness being cast upon him. Despicable what the Trump hating crowd and MSM are doing huh?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Kind of sad to see Trump suddenly running scared from the barrage of false witness being cast upon him. Despicable what the Trump hating crowd and MSM are doing huh?

Trump does a great job of proving exactly who he is.

So, you choose to use defection away from Trump.

Classic.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

What's the 'false witness'? Please explain. I'm unaware of lies about Trump.
edit on 7/18/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Future human's may look back and see this era as the biggest cult following in American history.

We can't just blame the media or those 'dirty liberals' telling us what to think. This is all Trump as evidenced by the video of this meeting for all to see.

Election meddling is not a partisan issue, it's a national security issue.

I've been 'all in' about certain political stances too but c'mon man! No matter how much you love the guy, you gotta try to remove the Trump colored glasses for just a minute and look at this thing with fresh eye's.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Short memories not to recall that when teleprompter went out Obama was harder to understand than KoKo The gorilla.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Trump from 48 hours ago has been bearing false witness on Trump from 24 hours ago. He has been put under a retroactive gag order. The Trump of this present hour doesn't want to see him anymore, because he smells like Putin.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk
Future human's may look back and see this era as the biggest cult following in American history.

We can't just blame the media or those 'dirty liberals' telling us what to think. This is all Trump as evidenced by the video of this meeting for all to see.

Election meddling is not a partisan issue, it's a national security issue.

I've been 'all in' about certain political stances too but c'mon man! No matter how much you love the guy, you gotta try to remove the Trump colored glasses for just a minute and look at this thing with fresh eye's.

Future human's may look back and see this era as the biggest deranged cry baby's tantrum of mass hysteria in WORLD History.

Election meddling is something that has been going on for decades and if Hillary had won no one in this thread would be talking about Russia now.

Trump was actually smart. If Trump had gotten on stage and said Russia Interfered with our elections tomorrow headlines would have read:

Trump admits election interference, presidency is illegitimate!!

Trump admits Russia swayed the election thus costing Hillary the election.

Russia hacks, gives Trump the 2018 presidential win!!!

You know this and I know it and Trump knew it.

Furthermore the only cult ive seen is you guys. Show some hard proof Donald colluded, proof that would stand up in the court of law and you will see people turn on him.

Trump supporters opinions can be swayed, however your opinion can never be swayed no matter what Trump ever does even if its positive.

The TDS cult of hate. Remove the democrat blue tinted glasses, clear the tears from its lenses and see clearly.

edit on 19-7-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

originally posted by: loam
Btw, I fully expect by Friday the left will fully switch to some new outrage.

It will be because Putin saw todays news cast of Trump and is now pissed, and they will call Trump a war mongering nihilist who wants the destruction of the world at Russias hand.

I didn't know all those republican politicians and fox news commentators were "the left." Very strange.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: fiverx313
trump's a gaslighting puppet and his strings run right back to putin's pocket.

it's pretty obvious if you're not a moron, just sayin

You dont even know ehat gaslighting is, probably because you've been gaslighted already.

Actually, he used the expression perfectly. You'll believe whatever the guy tells you, even when its contradicted by a video and boat load of conservative commentators. Trump said he could stand in the middle of fifth avenue and shoot someone without losing any voters. He was right - he'd just tell the voters who witnessed that it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Poppycock!
Trump is doing what Trump does best :

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Poppycock!
Trump is doing what Trump does best :

Hahaha.. In Australia, those are called thongs. Now there is an image you'll never get out of your head ;-)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

Short memories not to recall that when teleprompter

Teleprompters amirite?! Teleprompters!?

Whistle at that teleprompter!

Debate with the teleprompter!

Shout at that teleprompter!

That teleprompter can talk to the hand!

God forbid Obama is allowed to use a teleprompter right? Who the hell does he think he is huh?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

but trump is the bestest speak..., there is no better speaker than Trump

link   
double post, admin delete ! thanks
edit on 19-7-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

link   
And in the absence of a teleprompter he reads from a sheet of paper like he's never seen words before. I agree with the earlier post, this era WILL go down as the largest cult following in history. There are things that Trump has done that are open to debate. But there are some things that are simply cold fact: e.g., I never paid-off Stormy Daniels; I'll release my taxes when the audit is complete; I've got a big, beautiful healthcare plan that's less expensive and better for everyone...

He's a liar and a fraud.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
hey at least these 4 years are actual comedy gold for comedians, trump is a walking goldmine of comedy !

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Unfortunately, the last time we had a president like that it ended with the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join