It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 hours later, Trump claims he misspoke in Helsinki

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Was expecting Trump's Tour de Bull# to have calmed down once he returned home but seems he's ramping it up. Changing would to wouldn't doesn't change the fact he attacked US intel several times pre and post meeting. He also contradicted the official line Bolton said he would press Putin on serious issues, so he could talk about 'soccer' and Hillary's servers.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Yeah they are.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Fools

I still wholly support Trump

You wholly support Trump because the DNC lies.... so Trump lying is irrevelant to this fact?

ok.

YES!

Isn't that mindset fun? We have been eating this sort of sh*t sandwich for decades. Don't like the taste of it do you?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Fools

I still wholly support Trump

You wholly support Trump because the DNC lies.... so Trump lying is irrevelant to this fact?

ok.

YES!

Isn't that mindset fun? We have been eating this sort of sh*t sandwich for decades. Don't like the taste of it do you?

You have to like sh*t sandwiches to support the Democrats.
Bread is about all you can afford - the filling needs to be produced yourself.
edit on 18/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Obama's Foreign Policy Guru Boasts of How the Administration Lied to Sell the Iran Deal

As Rhodes admits, it's not that hard to shape the narrative. "All these newspapers used to have foreign bureaus," Rhodes said. "Now they don't. They call us to explain to them what's happening in Moscow and Cairo. Most of the outlets are reporting on world events from Washington. The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That's a sea change. They literally know nothing."

So that's it. For the last seven years the American public has been living through a postmodern narrative crafted by an extremely gifted and unspeakably cynical political operative whose job is to wage digital information campaigns designed to dismantle a several-decade old security architecture while lying about the nature of the Iranian regime. No wonder Americans feel less safe—they are.

LOL and this is the MEDIA you rely on .... and you carry The Liars water for them .... Nice ...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So after he returned from Helsinki and realized what a #storm he'd caused, the clique gathered 'round to brainstorm damage control and adding a contraction to the word "would" is all they could come up with?

It would have been more believable if they said he was drugged with something that caused him to go insane.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I was kind of thinking of this as well.... this was the best excuse they could come up with? Like who the heck is this guy surrounding himself with in the Whitehouse? He's the damn president of the United States, he has all the resources at his fingertips and yet, this is the best excuse his administration could come up with?

It baffles the mind.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

One can sense the incompetence, and the gullibility is on steroids.

Is "contributing to the treason of a President" a federal offense?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered
2008 , Obama and the left openly mocked Romney "The 80s called they want their policy back", for stating that Russia was a threat.

Then Obama and Hillary staged this huge reset button with Russia, just a few years ago.

Now Trump meets with Putin and is trying to improve relations, and suddenly he is a traitor and should be impeached.

He was a war monger when he was tough on Russia and N Korea, then he was a traitor for trying to come to terms with both

Do you not see how stupid and hypocritical you people are? You have lost your damn minds.

You guys are grasping so hard at every single facking straw you can, just because you dont like Trump, that youre trying to find ANYTHING to try to impeach him.

You have declared war, violence, and open hostility, from the common populace, to people in power in the DNC, openly directing people to be violent against anyone that supports Trump.

Theres def some sedition going on, definitely some things worthy of impeachment, but its not coming from Trump. And I dont even really like Trump.

Hypocrites.

I suggest everyone on the left take a step back in calling for what they are, before they put themselves in a situation, and back other people against a wall, in a situation they cannot win.

I have seen war, I have seen violence, I spent most of my life enlisted, the majortiy calling for this sort of reaction have no effing clue what the hell they are asking for, nor the talking heads in the media for pushing it.

Those of us in the middle dont want that fight, but dont put us in a corner. Because thats exactly what you guys are doing.

Awesome post

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Him and the White House staff are compulsive liars

Sarah sanders twitters the Lie that Trump inspected the queens troops and it was the 1st time in 70 years she has done that for a president

Couple of problems, She has been Queen for 66 years and Obama also did this and old dog Clinton might have done this as well

Trump repeated this lie in his pathetic apology for cosying up to Putin who has him in his pocket and then regurgitated the NATO rubbish

Trump and his dishonest staff need to be kicked out of the White House

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I seriously don't think Trump has any idea, politically, what the consequences of many of this comments have. He probably didn't think saying Russia was not involved was not a big deal. Until everyone pointed out it was actually a very big deal. So... he backtracks, and then praises the intelligence community, that he has been routinely harassing since he came into office.

Not sure why it's a big surprise though, everyone knew he had nada political experience coming into the job. I just wish half of his comments were not made (and probably more than half), to either praise himself.. pat himself on his back.. or defend himself from someone's words (or rage against someone).

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You guys will believe him when he misspeaks and then believe him when he says he misspoke, you guys are nuts!!! it just goes to show you guys will believe and justify whatever the guy says!!

I really did love seeing (not just on here) his supporters defending his initial comments and then defending him again when he said he mis-spoke. So which side of his mouth do you agree with? His initial statements or his revised statements? Or do you just believe anything that comes out of his mouth?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I am from the UK. I was shocked by Trump's performance in Helsinki. He seemed like Putin's puppet. Putin was even asked by the press if Russia had something on Trump. Personally, judging by Trump's extraordinary performance, it has to make you wonder.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
I am from the UK. I was shocked by Trump's performance in Helsinki. He seemed like Putin's puppet. Putin was even asked by the press if Russia had something on Trump. Personally, judging by Trump's extraordinary performance, it has to make you wonder.

Agreed. Always thought the whole thing was nonsense but the performance was shocking - even the Russian State press are criticising him for being too much of Putin's bitch saying he should never have publicly expressed lack of trust in his own intel, it's something you never do under any circumstances let alone meeting with Putin, and he will pay a high political price for it.

Today he's contradicting the Rep and his own Intel chief by saying loads in the upper tiers of intelligence have praised his performance and everyone else has Trump Derangement Syndrome

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
24 hours later, Trump claims he misspoke in Helsinki

And there are folks desperately ready to believe that lie..sad..

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If only Obama had confessed his mistake when he said over a hot mic to Medved that he would be more flexible after he was re elected......

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
I seriously don't think Trump has any idea, politically, what the consequences of many of this comments have. He probably didn't think saying Russia was not involved was not a big deal. Until everyone pointed out it was actually a very big deal. So... he backtracks, and then praises the intelligence community, that he has been routinely harassing since he came into office.

Not sure why it's a big surprise though, everyone knew he had nada political experience coming into the job. I just wish half of his comments were not made (and probably more than half), to either praise himself.. pat himself on his back.. or defend himself from someone's words (or rage against someone).
How deliciously ironic it is that Lisa Page is now saying it was China and not Russia who did the meddling....

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I actually don't think Trump misspoke and is wrong to concede even an inch of ground to the rancid leftists and the wholly corrupt US intelligence services.

When the US intelligence services actually produce some evidence that the Russian govt. was in any way involved then I will at least give them the time of day - until then, they are simply not credible. Neither is Putin. Which leaves us in a position that we don't know, which is in essence what Trump said originally and was spot on.

No amount of propaganda, squealing, or hysteria should cloud the fact that there is not a scintilla of evidence to support the accusations.

Warmongers on the left and RINOs seem to be doing everything they can to start a conflict with Russia. We ALL better hope that they are not successful. There was and is absolutely zero to gain by the media and lemming follower's hysteria. This entire issue is a counterintelligence challenge which should be met in private.

Ironic that it is really the globalist embedded within the intel community who are the treasonous America haters. We have known for decades that the real movers in American govt are the CFR who are Internationalists and have zero patriotism and that is why they constantly decry nationalism.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You don't believe people can misspeak? Good god, man. I would give anything to see you on stage.

I know right? When he legitimately makes a mistake, he cleared things up and that’s not good enough because he’s not “perfect”. No one is. Democrats retract their lies constantly. Only when they’re caught though. Trump gets accused of making mistakes when there are none, and gets burned when he makes one and clears it up. The Liberals are just biased in every way.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

One can sense the incompetence, and the gullibility is on steroids.

Is "contributing to the treason of a President" a federal offense?

Naturally you didn't mean that to include a certain former POTUS who said over a hot mic to Russia that he would be more flexible after he was re elected.....and who to this day goes around demeaning our CURRENT POTUS to foreign nations...… how come the Left doesn't address that if y'all so patriotic....

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join