It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If trump colluded with the Russian government then his actions make sense.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: DanDanDat

A) No one believes in a flying spegetti monster..

It is a joke to poke fun at the establishment, which in America/the west is Christianity..

Do you really believe people think there is an actual spegetti monster?!?!

Lmao

That is literally the silliest thing I have heard in weeks!!

B)

Then explain the email from Jr specifications saying they wanted to collude and were going to a meeting to collude..

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

In what way does your theory answer that?!?!

The email is VERY specific.

Joshua, Joshua, Joshua .... thank you for explaining to me that the flying spegetti monster isnt real and that no one thinks it's real; I appreciate the effort you are showing on this topic. Unfortunately when it comes to peoples adherence to dogma they often times find themselves so intreched in what they have been taught to believe that they have a difficult time discerning allegory from reality. For example believing an argument involving a flying spaghetti monster as being ment in a factual way rather than an allegorical one.... No big deal you would think; except that what happens is the dogmatic person robs himself of seeing the big picture and instead closes his mind around what little ground he have to stand on... "their taking our guns" is a perfect example of this concept and "he did it" is yet another.

I have explained the email from jr... people do stupid things... In one's fervor to win a presidential election they might agree to meet with a foreign entity that says they have dirt on the opostion because it seems like the right thing to do at the time; what's the harm in a little look see, they might think? Or they might decide it's a good idea to use a unsecured personal server to do classified work in the hopes of keeping their actions non transparent; what difference does it make they might think? ... but than it turns out their actions where the stupid thing to do; and they become yet another victim of human nature.... once again there isnt a need for a big conspiracy to explain these events; just stupid people doing stupid things.

edit on 19-7-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

How much assumption is required to hold your story together?
Let's see your outline of reasons.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

The problem here is yes all those folks met with Putin but only one colluded with him to cheat out a win in an election himself has admitted he never should have won.
edit on 7192018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why didn't your savior Obama stopped it?

I mean... He was briefed about Russians trying to interfere in the election.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh wait they did. Bernie LOST! He was destined to lose because she was the better candidate.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

More evidence of Obama collusion?

Obama restrained and limited US response to Russian cyber attacks? Obama must be in Russia’s pocket too?

Obama Cyber Chief Confirms 'Stand Down' Order Against Russian Cyberattacks
m.youtube.com...

The only mystery is Obama’s staying I’ll have more room to maneuver after the election to the Russian government official. Was that about Uranium One? Or legitimizing Iran’s nuclear program to give Russia a new customer for uranium and technology? Love innuendo......
edit on 19-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixec

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: vinifalou

The problem here is yes all those folks met with Putin but only one colluded with him to cheat out a win in an election himself has admitted he never should have won.

Has something changed?

Deputy AG Rosenstein: No evidence election results were impacted
www.cnbc.com...

Or you only have innuendo with no facts?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If trump colluded with the russians then thats badass

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Your post exemplifies the very reason none of you saw a Trump victory. You just engage in wishful thinking until you believe it to be true.

The majority of the country is guilty of under-estimating the gullibility of the GOP base and how easily they are manipulated by fake news.

Putin certainly spotted that weakness where as the Majority of the US vastly underestimated-estimated the right wings simple mindedness.

Meh..in the end it earned Trump an electoral college squeak-by of 70k votes spread out over 3 states while still losing the popular vote.

And all of that before the country became painfully aware he was subservient to Vladimir Putin.

As the song goes...Hold on to that feeling. I believe it is the last time anyone held-out-hope the GOP were capable of leadership. Trump has destroyed all possibility of the GOP mattering come 2020.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Subservient to Putin? Do you have solid proof of that or collusion or whatever the democrats and the media have you crazed about? Because I can give a nice list of ways the Obama and Clinton were subservient to Russia and allowed Russia to benefit greatly from their policies. Things that if Trump did, your head will explode instantly.
edit on 19-7-2018 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Oh Hillarys campaign did that and actually PAID millions to Russian nationals for Trump dirt. Never bothered you?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Oh wait they did. Bernie LOST! He was destined to lose because she was the better candidate.

That's a sad reality for Bernie Sanders; as much as I liked the guy at the time; Clinton was the better candidate... and she lost to Donald Trump?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

HIllary said they rigged the game though. she used all that cash to buy her nomination.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
You guys are mad because you are starting to understand there is something wrong with the way Trump interacts with Russia.

Wow, why is it so difficult to understand the difference between mad and amused? Speaking for myself only, I'm laughing today, dude. The scrambling, accusations, hypocrisy, butthurt, fury, fear, tears, hyperbole, it all amuses the hell out of me. If turning criticism of a seated POTUS into a laughingstock stand-up routine lead by an angry little media and with establishment pundits and voter base yes men sitting in the front 10 rows was the goal of the "Resistance," then mission accomplished.

I'm just waiting patiently for the Sledge O'Matic to come out and the watermellons to start being splattered on the front rows.

No desire to take part in these types of posts anymore.

I think it was Ioam who already made the point that I realized, there are some of you (five or six in particular) who don't come here and post to exchange information with others to consolidate all available bits and pieces of info into the most comprehensive resource that can be created so we can all then go and speculate on our own and do so without lacking what everyone else is working with. These few people aren't hoping to construct a mental map to guide them in a noble quest to find truth.

Instead they are just the ramblings of delusion.

They don't take the necessary approach required if actual truth is the goal which is keeping in mind that when it comes to the people who know about these types of things there are simply a couple people who know, and a few hundred million who can't know and if they claim to athey are delusional or dishonest with themselves.

Nobody aside from the actual people involved so far know the truth. And no matter how long you wait and refresh, even if Phage and Phage's Y chromosome lacking clone had neeners, went nine months, had a baby, and we waited for Phagesquared to grow up and join ATS not even his post will be anything more accurate than if we asked a five year old to come post what is going on. Refresh for days until pages are in the 40s or 50s nobody will ever appear in one of these threads who knows any better than anyone else. I find some people accept that and others think intelligence and fact guessing are directly related.

The one and only thing you can have are people who want to speculate and do so with a biased leaning and rejection of the opposing side's ideas because they feel their intwlligence is superior and therefore their guesses more likely to hit the random "what really happened bullseye" and then there are people who are open to anything being possible, that includes considering that every last one of one's own speculations could just as likely be totally wrong just as easily as they could be right.

I can safely say this that I replied to above here is not the latter type of person writes. This is not a post that invites everyone to pool all the information, statistics, anecdotal evidence, quotes, and other things together so that everyone can benefit from having the facts free of narcissistic like behavior where speculation from someone who thinks he or she somehow knows what's going on is the focus and not eff right eff left, what are the facts and what can we build with them.

This up there...is obsession. To laugh and explain that you were merely laughing and explaining what you were laughing at, not angry about, is not healthy behavior.

Which leads to the question of why the MODS allow the same users to post the same garbage over and over and over and over, or spam the board with 7 one line posts, or the ones who answer every question with a question.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff

Sometimes the same question is ignored over and over again? Trump is subservient to Putin? But the Trump administration has taken more steps to limit Russian expansion? So what does that make the Obama administration that made the way for Russia to buy up USA uranium rights? And chose to castrate the USA response to Russian cyber attacks.

But the same people will keep posting the same innuendo based on nothing but innuendo? In their rage of fakse patriotism, acting concern for national security, while pushing for open boarders? While ignoring the rights violated by the deep state to fabricate a case of collusion.
edit on 19-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Dan , dan , dan..

Do you have any proof there are people who believe in the flying spegetti monster??

In not then that was a very poor analogy..

B) so you agree he was contacted by Russian agents..

Have an affirmative answer to being contacted..

Then sent the top 3 people from his campaign to meet with said agents.. so they must have taken it pretty F’n seriously.. we couldn’t have gotten a meeting with those 3..

Al with out contacting law enforcement. So we can be sure they wanted to collide..

The only reason they wouldn’t have is if putin refused.. lol and putin was offering..

Your not actually making points..

Your saying intangible things that don’t even have a specific meaning..

I’m guessing as a deflection..

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

BWAHAHAHA

trump has done nothing but kiss putins butt..

That’s a BS lie that Shapiro is pushing..

Trump bombed a Syrian air base of no strategic value..

Has constantly refused to authorize and reauthorize sanctions..

And has basically sucked up to putin In every interview he has ever had.. where the subject was broached..

“Trump has been so tough on Russia no one has even heard of anything he has done to the Russians..”

Except kiss their butt of course..

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Dan , dan , dan..

Do you have any proof there are people who believe in the flying spegetti monster??

In not then that was a very poor analogy..

B) so you agree he was contacted by Russian agents..

Have an affirmative answer to being contacted..

Then sent the top 3 people from his campaign to meet with said agents.. so they must have taken it pretty F’n seriously.. we couldn’t have gotten a meeting with those 3..

Al with out contacting law enforcement. So we can be sure they wanted to collide..

The only reason they wouldn’t have is if putin refused.. lol and putin was offering..

Your not actually making points..

Your saying intangible things that don’t even have a specific meaning..

I’m guessing as a deflection..

Yes

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Fair enough. Lol

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: BrennanHuff

Trump is subservient to Putin?

Yes. Demonstrably and consistently whether it be attempting to lift Crimea Sanctions or delaying beyond legal limits the implementation of Congresses dictated sanctions or interjecting discord into the NATO Alliance or insulting our Allies or praising over and over and over Vladimir Putin or denouncing and questioning the USA's intelligence institutions while calling Vladimir Putin "strong" and "powerful" in the same sentince...ad infinium.

But the Trump administration has taken more steps to limit Russian expansion?

No. Trump continually cedes influence, economic relationships and territory. From Crimea to trade wars to attacking the EU and NATO and any union or alliance that stands against Russian expansion.

So what does that make the Obama administration that made the way for Russia to buy up USA uranium rights?

Debunked and tired.

And chose to castrate the USA response to Russian cyber attacks.

Every single thing we know now about Russia and the 2016 election was due to Pres. Obama telling the entirety of the US intelligence Apparatus in the last few months of his Presidency to investigate and Issue a Joint Assessment on Russia's involvement.

If he hadn't demanded that assessment we would know nothing. No Flynn, Special Counsel, No nothing.

Pres. Obama was literally responsible for beginning the investigation that has led to everything we know now.

But the same people will keep posting the same innuendo based on nothing but innuendo?

Is innuendo quoting Pres. Trump?
Is it almost 3 Indictments?
5 Cooperating Witnesses?
Trumps Chief of Campaign Indicted? His Deputy Campaign Manager admitting Guilt and cooperating?
His Chief National Security Advisor?

Define Innuendo.

In their rage of fakse patriotism, acting concern for national security, while pushing for open boarders? While ignoring the rights violated by the deep state to fabricate a case of collusion.

The last bit is right wing propaganda verbal burping.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join