It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If trump colluded with the Russian government then his actions make sense.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No I’m failing to bite on your BS Semantics argument..

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Big chunks of the intelligence community tried to stop bush/cheney from going into iraq and bush and Cheney insisted..

Probably because they were planning to give the rebuild contract to their own private company, Halliburton..

So did the intelligence community go on TV lying about WMD’s and then give their own companies multi-billion dollar contracts??

Nope.. that was the bush administration.. plenty have come out saying bush backed the minority because he wanted to go into Iraq..

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I agree with you about it being hard to prove..

If only we had evidence they were going to meet with Russian agents for the specific purpose of gaining dirt on their political opponent....

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Then we knew the Russian government hacked trump’s political opponent then gave those documents to a middleman like Wikileaks..

Then if only we had an email released by a primary source that spells out the collusion narrative exactly...

(On a real tip I have NO idea how the email and meeting are not the smoking gun.. the email I just posted is pretty flipping clear..

No one can deny they wanted to collude.. ATLEAST manafort, Kushner and Jr... plus does anyone really believe they didn’t tell the Donald??? ) )

edit on 19-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

I don’t think russia is evil either..

The rightwing “red-scare “ Propaganda of the 50’s was ridiculous..

Russia doesn’t need to be evil to attempt to do what’s in its best interest by scemeing to put pro-Russian canidates on the throne of foreign countries..

We do it on a regular basis.. far more than russia..

Trump is the traitor. Not russia.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: torok67

BWAHAHAHA....

It is hilarious you actually believe all that “triggered snowflake” propaganda.

Lol

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

A) No one believes in a flying spegetti monster..

It is a joke to poke fun at the establishment, which in America/the west is Christianity..

Do you really believe people think there is an actual spegetti monster?!?!

Lmao

That is literally the silliest thing I have heard in weeks!!

B)

Then explain the email from Jr specifications saying they wanted to collude and were going to a meeting to collude..

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

In what way does your theory answer that?!?!

The email is VERY specific.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I know this isn't exactly on topic and I personally try to stay out of any type of political thread on this forum anymore as it is honestly just a bunch of hypocrites and cry babies on both sides yelling and telling the other group how big of snowflake, racist, idiot, degenerate, psychotic, POS's they are while not realizing that nothing has changed and it is still them versus us (as it's always been) and that their squabbling and ignorance is exactly what All in government want. regardless I digress.

My question however is this, when did kool-aid become kool-aide? Is everyone just misspelling it now or is the aide part supposed to be some sick burn like they need and aide to support whatever delusion they have going on? It's confusing to me and even if I don't engage in the conversations I at least like to stay up on all of the wonderful insults that the great minds on this site throw at one another everyday, all day long, ad nauseum, instead of even remotely trying to converse like actual people. Just trying to satiate my curiosity, thank you.

That is all

Trowa

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

hahaha
you bring alternative definitions then complain about "semantics"? priceless!
"if" you had researched your topic perhaps this would be a completely different thread
throwing "treason" around does no one any good, and devalues the actual crime

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Looks like treason to me. On a world stage, Trump has given aide and comfort to an enemy of the US, that attacked us during the 2016 election, on our own soil, to the detriment of his own administration and the American people. Many high end military, intel and government official have called Russia's action an "act of war".
edit on 19-7-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Had congress declared war I would agree with you.
As far as I know they have not declared war with russia, or do you have information otherwise?
A state of war is needed for treason charges.
Funny how every word was so important in previous investigations, "probe" or "matter" instead of investiagation, and now "treason" can be whatever anyone thinks it "looks like".

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Unless they mean the layman’s term “treason”...

Which is what anyone who knows what they are talking about means..

Obviously.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

“They are comming to get your guns”

No American politician has ever even proposed it and the military and cops wouldn’t do it..

Are you insane? This has been proposed MANY, MANY times, on both local and national levels. In fact, on any given day, there are multiple pieces of proposed legislation pending action to either severely restrict guns, or ban them entirely. Heck, the United Nations even made it a key aim. There are currently TWO major bills in Congress to restrict pretty much any firearm that isn't a shotgun, few shot hunting rifle, etc. (luckily, there's no way either of them will pass)....but they are certainly TRYING.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Had congress declared war I would agree with you.
As far as I know they have not declared war with russia, or do you have information otherwise?
A state of war is needed for treason charges.
Funny how every word was so important in previous investigations, "probe" or "matter" instead of investiagation, and now "treason" can be whatever anyone thinks it "looks like".

Let's face it....libs are living in a dreamworld fantasy where Trump is impeached, and they somehow feel that if that were to happen, it would magically negate the entire election process, and Hillary would be made POTUS.

Oh, let them have their fantasy. By the time they wake up from the dream, it will be 2020, and they'll field Pelosi, Waters, and Warren in true Dem fashion, turning their dream into their nightmare of Trump's second term....LOL

The reality is, that if Trump was impeached, they'd have to deal with President Pence. I mean, he's just known for LOVING the gays, and abortion, and all that, right?

They really need to be careful what they wish for.
edit on 19-7-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Unless they mean the layman’s term “treason”...

Which is what anyone who knows what they are talking about means..

Obviously.

You are a laff riot!
www.quora.com... me

There are many different ways that one could betray ones country. The Constitution is very specific about only one of them, treason. To put it into layman’s terms (always dangerous), treason is when somebody (who owes us loyalty) helps another country that is waging war against us. That means that a Russian citizen could commit espionage against us, but never treason, and that an American can only commit treason if there is an actual war.

Even in "layman's" terms A STATE OF WAR is required.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government. "they were convicted of treason" synonyms: treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness; More the action of betraying someone or something. plural noun: treasons "doubt is the ultimate treason against faith" synonyms: treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness; More historical the crime of murdering someone to whom the murderer owed allegiance, such as a master or husband. noun: petty treason; plural noun: petty treasons

Oh look!?!? What do you know..

It does have the layman’s term definition if you google treason..

Maybe it is a vast conspiracy by obama and Webster to set Trump up?!?!

BWAHAHAHA

What do you know..

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Nope..

Hence the DICTIONARY DEFINITION i just posted..

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

So you understand what defines treason in the united states, but you choose to define it yourself?
And you are congratulating yourself for your ignorance?
Well played
I guess it is good to know you post things that you actually do not mean.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You guys are trash. I don't know what else to call it.

Go read the national enquirer or something if you are interested in unfounded gossip 24/7

Bitter, pathetic, defeated - all words to describe the left.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The dictionary doesn't define US law. In the United States, treason is a very specific term. We don't base our laws on some dictionary. We base them on the Constitution - the only thing that actually matter (unlike popular vote/popular opinion, neither of which are worth anything)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
You guys are mad because you are starting to understand there is something wrong with the way Trump interacts with Russia.

Wow, why is it so difficult to understand the difference between mad and amused? Speaking for myself only, I'm laughing today, dude. The scrambling, accusations, hypocrisy, butthurt, fury, fear, tears, hyperbole, it all amuses the hell out of me. If turning criticism of a seated POTUS into a laughingstock stand-up routine lead by an angry little media and with establishment pundits and voter base yes men sitting in the front 10 rows was the goal of the "Resistance," then mission accomplished.

I'm just waiting patiently for the Sledge O'Matic to come out and the watermellons to start being splattered on the front rows.

No desire to take part in these types of posts anymore.

I think it was Ioam who already made the point that I realized, there are some of you (five or six in particular) who don't come here and post to exchange information with others to consolidate all available bits and pieces of info into the most comprehensive resource that can be created so we can all then go and speculate on our own and do so without lacking what everyone else is working with. These few people aren't hoping to construct a mental map to guide them in a noble quest to find truth.

Instead they are just the ramblings of delusion.

They don't take the necessary approach required if actual truth is the goal which is keeping in mind that when it comes to the people who know about these types of things there are simply a couple people who know, and a few hundred million who can't know and if they claim to athey are delusional or dishonest with themselves.

Nobody aside from the actual people involved so far know the truth. And no matter how long you wait and refresh, even if Phage and Phage's Y chromosome lacking clone had neeners, went nine months, had a baby, and we waited for Phagesquared to grow up and join ATS not even his post will be anything more accurate than if we asked a five year old to come post what is going on. Refresh for days until pages are in the 40s or 50s nobody will ever appear in one of these threads who knows any better than anyone else. I find some people accept that and others think intelligence and fact guessing are directly related.

The one and only thing you can have are people who want to speculate and do so with a biased leaning and rejection of the opposing side's ideas because they feel their intwlligence is superior and therefore their guesses more likely to hit the random "what really happened bullseye" and then there are people who are open to anything being possible, that includes considering that every last one of one's own speculations could just as likely be totally wrong just as easily as they could be right.

I can safely say this that I replied to above here is not the latter type of person writes. This is not a post that invites everyone to pool all the information, statistics, anecdotal evidence, quotes, and other things together so that everyone can benefit from having the facts free of narcissistic like behavior where speculation from someone who thinks he or she somehow knows what's going on is the focus and not eff right eff left, what are the facts and what can we build with them.

This up there...is obsession. To laugh and explain that you were merely laughing and explaining what you were laughing at, not angry about, is not healthy behavior.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join