It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If trump colluded with the Russian government then his actions make sense.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

A) Yes..

Because if he did it, and that is the logical conclusion. It is layman’s term treason..

Layman’s term treason: someone who puts their own interests and the interest of an enemy nation over the needs of your own nation..

B) you have accused obama and hillary if literally EVERYTHING and their is zero evidence of any of it.

Kettle meet pot.

C)

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

How about a email from trump’s sons specifically saying they were about to collude and a meeting was held immediately after with Russian agents??

It blows my mind people will believe ANYTHING Alex Jones says and then discount Jr. telling them he colluded.
edit on 18-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

B) Obama saying that is in NO WAY equivalent to trump colluding with a hostile government to leake STOLEN US GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS as dirt on

Sounds like CNN version of events. Were the stolen US documents you are referencing the hacked DNC emails that showed DNC collusion to elect Clinton over Sanders? It's funny that no one wants to bring up the content that shows internal corruption, yet point the finger abroad. Seriously get a clue. We have proof that Clinton colluded with a Russian spy to dig up fake dirt on Trump yet still waiting for the collusion on the other side. And you know what, if Trump colluded with Russia to shed light on the fact that our elections are internally rigged, then by all means shine that light, same goes for the republican party. We are better off without either of them. You are simply another notch on the propganda machines belt

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

A) Yes..

Because if he did it, and that is the logical conclusion. It is layman’s term treason..

Layman’s term treason: someone who puts their own interests and the interest of an enemy nation over the needs of your own nation..

B) you have accused obama and hillary if literally EVERYTHING and their is zero evidence of any of it.

Kettle meet pot.

C)

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

How about a email from trump’s sons specifically saying they were about to collude and a meeting was held immediately after with Russian agents??

It blows my mind people will believe ANYTHING Alex Jones says and then discount Jr. telling them he colluded.

Mkay
Making up your own definition of legal terms is special, and indicates you have difficulty with reality.

The rest of your post is a nothing but deflection.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It's not even a matter of IF anymore. It's matter of how much Trump knew and when he knew it, and how compromised he actually is. Looking at his words and actions since Monday, and given his willingness to hand over Bill Browder to Putin and team, I'd say he's pretty damn compromised.

edit on 18-7-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CymaticA

No it sounds like the events spelled out in Trump Jr’s email...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The rest of his posts are nothing but parroting the same talking points over and over like it's going to change our minds. I don't know how many times his comments have said "Trump owns every branch of the government" and "what happened to 'lock her up'".

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It’s really more of an issue of what the hell the gop does about it...

What if it is such a left field concept no one even thought of making it illegal???

What if the gop decides not to take action..

What if pence ends up as president and is worse??

A lot of crazy there..

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I’m not telling you anything you didn’t already know..

You know treason has a legal definition and layman’s term..

Just like pedophile...

Pedophile means pre-pubescent, but if your molesting a 13 year old we still call you a pedophile.. (not you, you obviously.. figure of speecH)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

But they are my talking points..

I don’t post MSM talking points I regurgitated from som commentator...

Like everything people have said to defend trump here..

If someone watches Sean hannities show people will be parroting his words 5 min after they air..

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I’m not telling you anything you didn’t already know..

You know treason has a legal definition and layman’s term..

Just like pedophile...

Pedophile means pre-pubescent, but if your molesting a 13 year old we still call you a pedophile.. (not you, you obviously.. figure of speecH)

So when you actually refuse to acknowledge actual definitions the conversation is done.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

When have you heard someone else make the point that none of those things are profitable???

That people orchestrate grand conspiracies for VERY specific reasons with very specific goals , and one of those goals is always profit...

Because I never have heard someone else say that.. .. I mean there is nothing new under the sun so... maybe someone has.. but that is my own logic.

Why would I waste my time posting other people’s thoughts lol..

Scroll through my history some time..

I wish TPTB were using my arguments..

I think theirs suck..

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Using the pronoun 'his' is not very gender sensitive

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Funny that you've only mentioned Hannity countless times in this thread, and I don't care to try to count how many times you've tried to insinuate that I actually watch any MSM garbage. Sorry, I have better things to do than have someone else tell me what to think. I cut the cord years ago, and have no interest in paying any attention to the opinion pieces of CNN, MSNBC, Fox, doesn't matter.

Did you forget that your hero, Robert Mueller lied about WMDs in Iraq all those years ago? What else has he liked about? Oh, that's right. Supposedly his special counsel is non partisan, yet if we look at who he's actually hired, a majority of them have donated to, or worked on, the Hillary campaign. That same campaign that not only paid to have the Steele dossier made up to try to undermine Donald Trump, but also cheated Bernie Sanders out of a nomination that would have actually been his.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Bingo!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

If trump colluded with the Russian government then his actions make sense.

That's a mighty Big "IF"! But, sorry not a true "IF". Been researched and nothing to indicate any wrongdoing, unless you're talking about the FBI...Page and Strozak.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This whole thing is really starting to remind me late 80's, 90's and early 2000's baseball. Everyone #ing cheated and no one gives a rat but it provides one hell of a show. If Trump cheated, then he was simply the best of the cheaters.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

When have you heard someone else make the point that none of those things are profitable???

That people orchestrate grand conspiracies for VERY specific reasons with very specific goals , and one of those goals is always profit...

Because I never have heard someone else say that.. .. I mean there is nothing new under the sun so... maybe someone has.. but that is my own logic.

Why would I waste my time posting other people’s thoughts lol..

Scroll through my history some time..

I wish TPTB were using my arguments..

I think theirs suck..

I've found that dogma is a funny thing; most people dont realize they are cought up in it and truly believe their arguments are their own .... and that's because their arguments are their own .... with dogma it's so ingrained in a person that it actually becomes who they are ....

A person doesnt believe in a flying spaghetti monster who lives in the clouds because some one in authority told them to believe .... they believe because they hear about it from everyone around them all the time, maybe it's the only thing they've ever known... after that they truly start to see it everywhere as if it where very much true... flowers exist because only the flying spaghetti monster could make something so perfect, it's so obvious. Rainbows on a rainy day prove flying spaghetti monster, why doesn't everyone see that? No one told me flying spaghetti monster lives at the center of the earth, I figured that out all by my self, that was my own thought babby!

Also why does there always need to be a grand conspiracy? I know, I know; that's what ATS is all about and I like to read a good Margret Thatcher was a reptilian type story my self from time to time. Conspericies for profit; Conspericies for power; Conspiracies to make flying spaghetti monster happy so he picks me to live with her at the center of the earth?.... Maybe, just maybe people do some of these bone headed things... like take away all the guns... cause their just plane stuppid and think it's a good idea when its not. No profit required, good intentions are their own reward.

Like Trump for example, you know what's an easyer to believe explanation of the last week than he "did it" or he's "playing 3d chess"? That he simply thought it was a good idea to not push Putin on his Facebook bots and it turned out to be a dumb idea. No need for dogmatic conspericies ... just plane old humans doing dumb human things ... it wont be the first time a president did something stupid (like pass off a terrorist attack on a us embassy as a simple protest) ... and it wont be the last. We can't go off believing these actions mean that our presidents have been compromised... we first need to consider the more mundane idea that they did something stupid because they are stupid.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Maybe Russia isn't as evil as some would like us to believe. And maybe our intelligence communities are pure garbage like we have clearly seen for decades. I would probably act against thier supposed findings as well. I'm not trying to defend Trump. I have believed these things for a long time. I just want what is best for our country and agencies like the CIA have done the opposite on many occasions.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
What did you think of the intelligence community after the Iraq war?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Although this would make for good talks over the coffee machine at work, this concise innuendo you have provided would be speculative at best, in a court of law. They would have to know the nature of every conversation....he could have been talking about trade deals or anything. They can talk to whomever they want, from whatever country, so long as they're not plotting my demise. He's innocent in my eyes, and if I were in a jury of his peers...I would hold steadfast for weeks to come.
edit on 19-7-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join