It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If trump colluded with the Russian government then his actions make sense.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The most hilarious thing of all is that leftists have spent 2 years trying to conflate Russian interference with collusion, intermingling the points to try and make Trump or his campaign appear guilty of something... anything.
Now all of a sudden they are alleging that Trump is conflating the two issues and attacking him for it.
I think they are having to prepare for the utter humiliation they have foisted on themselves over the last two years... wait for it..here is what's next... "we never said Trump colluded with Russia"...
edit on 18/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

There would have to be some actual truth to it for them to have anything to back it up. Hiring people that donated to or worked on the opposing campaign doesn't really show a non biased approach though.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The most hilarious thing of all is that leftists have spent 2 years trying to conflate Russian interference with collusion, intermingling the points to try and make Trump or his campaign appear guilty of something... anything.
Now all of a sudden they are alleging that Trump is conflating the two issues and attacking him for it.
I think they are having to prepare for the utter humiliation they have foisted on themselves over the last two years... wait for it..here is what's next... "we never said Trump colluded with Russia"...

I think we are at a very dangerous point. There are many publicly broadcast-ed accusations of treason. That is not a small thing. A one day summit has been compared to pearl harbor.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

A former Watergate prosecutor compared President Trump’s widely condemned comments at a press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin to the attack on Pearl Harbor and violence against the Jews during Kristallnacht.

How do these people make these accusations when the acting AG says this:
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

We are at a scary point when even asking questions about an investigation, or indictments, or charges is labeled as treason and compared to some of the most heinous acts in history.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

That isn't a crime. He's allowed to get incriminating information RE: his political opponent.

Shillary did the exact same thing with Steele and his Russian contacts.

Who cares? Good luck making that into a criminal offense. It simply is not.

Besides, not sure if you heard but Putin is cooperating with Trump to expose Clinton's money laundering. But then again I guess that's what happens when a washed up 2-bit criminal nobody like Hillary Clinton starts attacking the head of a sovereign nation with LE/intelligence assets (just like we've got)
edit on 7/18/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

We should scream this loudly from the rooftops

Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

Collusion is dead

It is a debunked conspiracy theory, based on nothing more than fake outrage and sour grapes.
edit on 7/18/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Anyone know why this thread disappeared from my “myats”?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

That's leftist ideology - they want crimes that carry the death penalty for anyone who doesn't do what they want, and they want to be the judge, jury and executioner. That is how the left have operated through history and it won't change. It's why it is only scary when people lose a grip on reality - which incidentally is always a goal of the left and we saw that clearly in the DNC strategy revealed via wikileaks...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

assuming is is not illegal, WHY isn’t it illegal???

Is it not illegal because the FED is cool with regular citizens making backroom deals with hostile foreign powers??

Or is legal because no one thought a presidential candidate would do such a thing. So no one for saw the need for a law against it???

That said it is Only legal if you say opposition research is not “a thing of value”..

Especially considering political parties pay millions of dollars for oppo research..

Plus there is the fact that NO QUESTION it is a morally treasonous thing to do..

B) no hillary did not.. do you only watch Hannity or what??

Even if she did the same, and she didn’t.. steel is a Brit. Not a hostile government..

Hillary Clinton reported all the money and info to the election commission.. BECAUSE that’s the law..

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

WHAT?!?!

the left is anti-death penalty?!?

How propagandized do you have to be to think “ I know the right is pro death penalty and the left is anti-death penalty! It’s the left that wants to kill people!!”

Lol..

More than that..

It is not the left who says the state can execute you for not flawlessly obeying every order instantly..

That’s the right.. not in some hypothetical future..

In every unarmed police shooting I can think of TODAY..

Man..

Your post is literally ridiculous..

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It is not the left who says it is ok for the state to execute people for not flawlessly obeying an order..

That is the right in every unarmed police shooting I can think of.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What do they need to conflate?!!

Jr’s email flat out spells out collusion..

link   

link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yeah, I am sure those poor souls heading off to the Gulags or Nazi concentration camps or those on the end of Mao's 'great leap forward' were confident that the left didn't believe in the death penalty, so they were just dandy and not worried at all.

Leftist ideology is violent and ruthless to all those that do not fall into line. By its very nature, it has to be, otherwise, the control falls apart.
edit on 18/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Can you produce that email? Oh, you can't. I will take your word for it.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I think you need to seek medication, fella. Late stages.
The collusion angle died a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

What?!?!

So why is trump and the GOP who run every branch of government , law enforcement and the Supreme Court..

SO PLEASE.. explain to me how there is shananigans involved if trump isn’t oking the shananigans???

Democrats are SOOO powerful they run everything even when they are not In power and nobodies boss???

What alternate reality do you live in where that makes ANY SENSE???

So how in the F is Hillary Clinton not in jail if they had ANY evidence against her??

So why isn’t manafort free if they have no evidence against him??

You can’t have crazy conspiracies when your guy is in charge unless he is in on it..

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx

Of course I can... it is i the OP lol

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

Then jr replied “I love it.. especially later in the summer.” Then Took himself , manafort and Kushner to the meeting with Russian agents..

We have to come up with crazy excuses about why he didn’t collude lol..
edit on 18-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It is not the left who says it is ok for the state to execute people for not flawlessly obeying an order..

That is the right in every unarmed police shooting I can think of.

ok
www.seattletimes.com...

It is hard to see President Trump siding with Vladimir Putin over our own intelligence community and our criminal investigators as anything other than treason,” Smith said.

this is from an elected official in congress
now having an opinion that differs from "our own intelligence community" is treason....

this is very dangerous
are we now not supposed to question our law enforcement?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join