It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If trump colluded with the Russian government then his actions make sense.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: deadlysyn

It is laundering money for Russia right???

Not exactly unconnected either now is it??

Considering it was already investigated and charges cleared by ADAG Rosenstein before he entered the Trump campaign, it's irrelevant. Though, some of us do prefer to look at all the details before coming to a conclusion.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Joshua... I'm sorry to say but the more you go on the more you lose me.

A) The Dems arnt in power... I know this buddy, thats why we are having this conversation. First they lost power to the Republicans and than ultimately they lost power to a man who can't eat ice cream with out being told how he's doing it wrong.... they aren't going to get that power back by throwing up their hands and saying "We're not in power" ... that's simply not how power works.

So we agree they are not in power ... so now what are they going to do to end this immoral presidency and take the power back? Showing some real evidence that "Trump colluding with the Russians" would be a great way for them to start...

Unless your real argument here is that dispit all the clear examples of Trump's recent actions... there's realy no evidence of it. Then maybe I can give the Dems and Mueller a pass. If they have no evidence I can understand why they aren't using it.

Oh and the Never Trumpers ... do you think that if the Never Trumpers, the Not In Power Democrats and the Mueller investigation (and maybe the news media?) where to team up they could scrounge up enough evidence to bring these impeachment articles you say needs to happen first? ... than maybe Mueller can bring around an indictment. You've done an excellent job arguing the point in your OP and your just one man; they as a team must be able to do a bit better.

B) Yes I understand it wasnt so easy to investigate Nixon. But if what we think is true about Trump than we aren't comparing apples to apples here.

Watergate was a breakin at the DNC headquarter by a rival party for short term national political gain; and Nixon tried to cover up knowing about it. Wrong to be sure, wrong enough to cause a sitting president to resign... but no where near treason, no where near being continually influenced by a hostile foreign power. I can see why it might take years to uncover exactly what Nixon knew and when he knew it regarding a botched burglary. I think hast is a little more important when it comes to this current president.

C) So than assuming trump is innocent doesn't require various excuses? ... crazy as the accusations are ... he might not have broken any laws?

Hmmm I did not expect to get to this point of the conversation... I don't know what to say; I was so sure he "did it" and that Putin was blackmailing him for "doing it" ... but now apparently there might not even be an IT to DO?

D) oh fewww they do have evidence of Trump Jr doing it ... you scared me for a second there. Ok so with this evidence of Jr Doing It when can I expect Jr to be indicated? Hes not a sitting president and we've know about his doing it for a long time now ... And when is that evidence going to be parlayed into evidence that Trump also did it?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

People constantly think up excuses for trump’s to explain away all his actions that make him look guilty of Russian collusion..

The really funny part is there is one conclusion that explains EVERYTHING..

He did it..

“Why waa trump Jr. forced to release a. Email saying the Russian government wanted to collide with his father. Then go to the meeting with the campaign chairman (Manafort) and Kushner??”

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

A) It was all a scam where nothing really happemed.

B) he did it..

“Why is trump ignoring his own people and appointees and believing Putin?”

A) he is innocent, but sooo egotistical he cares about himself more than the country . So he will deny ANYTHING even remotely related to the muller investigation..

B) he did it..

“Why didnt trump just blast putin constantly and put the collusion narrative to bed because he is just that tough on Russia??”

A) he is innocent but he ... honestly I have no idea why he wouldn’t..

B) he did it

“Why did the trump campaign have a bunch of shady meetings with Russians then lie about them repeatedly? ?”

A) they were totally unconnected to the election.

B) he did it..

“Why is trump so anti-intelligence agencies??

A) he thinks they are trying to set him up.

B) he did it..

“Why did trump change the GOP party platform to say they would not gone weapons to Ukraine?”

A) .....

B) he did it..

“Why did trump ask for Russia to hack hillary’s Server on television literally the day before the DNC server was hacked?”

A)........

B) he did it..

If trump did colluded with Russian agents it answers EVERYTHING..

It all makes perfect since..

To assume trump is innocent you have to come up with all these various excuses to explain away his actions.

But one conclusion makes all of trump’s actions make perfect sense..

A) insert whatever

Then why hasn't Mueller charged him?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That one is pretty simple. Same reason he's going after Manafort for something he had already been cleared off by ADAG Rosenstein (at the time). He's got nothing.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I agree
I want the threads authors answer

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Good luck with that. It should be a good answer, if it's even on topic.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Shaking hands with someone is abject abasement in your mind? You are truly twisting yourself trying to come up with excuses for Trump.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

How is it irrelevant???

Manafort was laundering money for Russian oligarchs.

Trump chose him to run his entire campaign..

Then trump colluded with THE Russian oligarch..

Sure you can come up with reasons why it doesn’t matter, but just like the OP says..

If trump did it it makes complete sense he would choose a guy laundering money for putins people..

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

My reply is exactly what the OP says..

Sure you can come up with other reasons he chose someone who launders money for putins oligarchs....

But if trump did it it makes total sense he would choose someone laundering money for putins oligarchs.

Exactly like every other shady thing that requires an excuse..

The obvious answer is trump did it.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: vinifalou

Shaking hands with someone is abject abasement in your mind? You are truly twisting yourself trying to come up with excuses for Trump.

Yet thee is one obvious excuse that explains everything..

Trump did it..

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Muller can’t charge him..

All muller can do is come out and say trump did it and hope the GOP empeached him..

Assuming muller says trump did it...

Does the gop empeach him or pretend it is all a witch hunt???

I don’t think anyone knows for sure..

Plus Nixon was guilty too and that took years as well..

It ain’t easy to empeach a president.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

A) no I do not think there are even close to enough never trumpers to empeach trump..

The GOP is scared to death of trump..

Most or all of the gop primaries since trump’s election have ended with the “alWaYs trumper” winning.

Trump has effectively conquered the gop and like trump said, he could kill someone and his supporters would still support him and that makes up a huge chunk of the gop base..

B) this isn’t treason..

It seems like treason lol.. but treason is a very specific legal charge..

The law trump would have broken is “accepting something of value fro a foreign country.”

Burglary has very specific laws already policing it..

There is no very specific law policing “making a backroom deal with a hostile government to swing your own presidential election “.

C) just because it is such a crazy thing no one thought to make a law. Doesn’t mean it isn’t morally outrageous a
D something that everyone agrees SHOULD HAVE BEEN ILLEGAL.

You can’t make a law until you have a problem..

No one expected to need a law for this..

Like I said.. if it were me and you who did it they would find a law..

D) we find out what happens when muller releases his results.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Scan this timeline of event surrounding the collusion narrative and see how many excuses trump requires..

www.politifact.com...

When if he did it it makes perfect sense he did all this stuff..

www.politifact.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Here is what I think happened..

Trump THOUGHT he was losing .. because everyone thought he was.

Russian agents contact him with dirt on hillary (Jr’s email)..

They have the meeting and all russia wants in exchange is lifting sanctions and staying out of Ukraine..

Trump then changes the GOP party platform to not giving Ukraine weaponry as a “down payment to prove he was serious..

For trump it is a great deal..

It won’t cost America one drop of blood or treasure..

What amoral buisnessman wouldn’t take that deal??

It is a great deal.. lol

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
And what was the purpose of the suppossed "Collusion", or better yet, what was the subject of the "Collussion"? For the layman, what were they going to do with the so called "Collussion" activities and/or agreement ? What is it Trump was trying to achieve with the unsubstatiated claims of "Collussion"?

Just sounds like the uproar over the fact that the DNC Servers were "Hacked", no attention on the content of the "Hacked" server or what information was "Hacked".

next line.......

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: rougeskut

Winning the election he thought he was losing honestly...

All of hillary’s Staff’s emails were released too close to the election for anyone to know what they said before people voted..

They didn’t say anything criminal, but there is t time for everyone to know that before the election..

Then republicans pretended they were gonna have a smoking gun..

What do you mea what did trump gain..

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

The obvious answer is trump did it.

Perhaps obvious to you, not so much to others.
Good thing we have a system of innocent until proven guilty.

Then you post this gem...

I don’t think anyone knows for sure..

So which is it?

Also what do you make of this???
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Rosenstein: Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

That is pretty much the end of the collusion investigation is it not?
No participation and No change in outcome......
What were you suggesting again with this thread?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Our favorite conservative republican Robert Mueller is on the job. He has a higher i.q. than tRumps entire family.
The dummies are running scared.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Based on what evidence? Manafort is being held on charges that he had already been cleared of, is that supposed to be the smoking gun? Until evidence is produced, you constantly saying that he did it so matter of factly, changes absolutely nothing. Innocent until proven guilty, unless you didn't vote for them.

Show me some evidence of it, otherwise your argument is nothing more than speculation based on your own personal bias.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
Our favorite conservative republican Robert Mueller is on the job. He has a higher i.q. than tRumps entire family.
The dummies are running scared.

You have anything to back that up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join