It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If trump colluded with the Russian government then his actions make sense.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Alright.

What IF Clinton and the DNC ran an honest campaign and let the VOTERS decide.

Oh wait they didn't.

They stood in a court of law argued before a judge it's their 'RIGHT' to rig their primary.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What issue are you talking about?!?!

Obama put sanctions on putin..

Like 3 times..

But that is totally irrelevant..

Trump is accused of , as a regular citizen with no authority to negotiate with a hostile foreign power, making a deal with the Russian government to leak stolen US government documents about his political opponent in exchange for favors if he was elected..

What the hell do you mean other presidents...

What other presidents did or were accused. Of doing that?!?!

Are you just regurgitating hannities talking points or what???

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Everybody with a small degree of sense, which may exclude some, has seen Trump for what he is. And condemned him

Even Fox news, yet you still blindly wander on.

Wait, you're conveniently referencing the same FOX news you've railed against for being corrupt and liars because: Oh, they criticized someone I don't like!

That's not lat all dichotomous or even hypocritical, Willtell. Shine on you crazy diamond, we appreciate every second of it.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If Trump colluded with the Russian government then the Democrats, never Trumpers, and most especially the Muller investigation are woefully falling down on the job. How long will they let the manchurian candidate run this country, how many SCOTUS justices are they going to let him pick, before they provide the oh so conclusive evidence oh his wrong doing? If there can only be one explanation that makes sense in all of this why are we being left to endure it all?

I'm being to think that maybe there really is no there there.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Trump could kiss Putin’s butt in public and you’d still justify it and say
It’s nothing wrong with Trump

In fact, he figuratively did kiss his rear end for the entire world to see. Humiliated his own country.

I wonder if Obama had done that how you’d react

The only lips to asses display I'm seeing is the haters' lips puckered tightly to the ass of desperation. We've now entered the phase where EVERYTHING Trump does will generate a desperate wave of faux revulsion because the midterms are approaching and not looking all that promising for the anti-crowd and we're 18 months into a smear campaign which has left far more feces on the hands, face, and mouths of the smearers than on the target of their campaign.

But by all means, as a man who canceled his cable TV subscription services months ago, this is the closest thing I'm finding to Laugh Your Balls Off Tuesday Nights on Comedy Central, so carry on!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
If Trump colluded with the Russian government then the Democrats, never Trumpers, and most especially the Muller investigation are woefully falling down on the job. How long will they let the manchurian candidate run this country, how many SCOTUS justices are they going to let him pick, before they provide the oh so conclusive evidence oh his wrong doing? If there can only be one explanation that makes sense in all of this why are we being left to endure it all?

I'm being to think that maybe there really is no there there.

I have no doubt before July is through, we'll hear that Brett Kavanaugh loves Beef Stroganof and may have a shirt with a wine stain that eerily matches the birthmark on Gorbechev's head, making him an "undeniable Russian plant and agent of Putin" to the Resistance. Hell, if rumors are true and the man once actually took his wife to the Swan Lake ballet performance, heads will explode in a pissed mist of saliva, blood, brains, and bile.

It's sad that this is the most entertaining show happening presently. We need some manner of actual, interesting news to happen for a change.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

What issue are you talking about?!?!

Obama put sanctions on putin..

Like 3 times..

But that is totally irrelevant..

Trump is accused of , as a regular citizen with no authority to negotiate with a hostile foreign power, making a deal with the Russian government to leak stolen US government documents about his political opponent in exchange for favors if he was elected..

What the hell do you mean other presidents...

What other presidents did or were accused. Of doing that?!?!

Are you just regurgitating hannities talking points or what???

Really sanctions are your evidence of how anti-Russia Obama is? Did the sanctions do anything? If I hand you an empty bag with dollar signs on it are you now a rich man, or are you just a guy holding an empty bag?

Those sanctions were just that, an empty bag. If Obama was serious about Russia he wouldn't have handed Syria over to them, backed down every time Putin did something wrong or questionable, or would have pressed Russian to be more active during that timeframe when Putin was nowhere to be found. Instead Obama handed sanctions to Russia like he did for Iran and North Korea.

Then the talk of private citizen, well we have a former President (Obama) and a former Secretary of State (Kerry) trying to push international policy with other countries.

As to your point of what you think Trump has done, same argument you use but back at you, what evidence do you have to prove your claim? All evidence points to Trump not doing anything illegal, while the evidence has been showing up that the DNC has been the only side trying to rig the elections, or have you blocked out what happened during the election of 2016?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Pa reply to: JoshuaCox

The parties are allowed to pick their candidates..

It blows my mind you don’t know that lol...

The FED doesn’t kick in until the actual election.

Either party can do ANYTHING they want in the primary process..

But even then what did the DNC do to make her win??

The super delegates agreed to vote for her??

Do you even know the definition of super delegates lol???

Both parties have them and they are SPECIFICALLY thee to stop bad candidates from winning the nomination..

This is all 101 stuff.

The fact Fox News can point and say “hate that (fill in the blank) and people do it without even knowing the definition of things is hilarious and scary.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Who cares if obama was pro or anti Russia??!?

I’m guessing you are trying to deflect by arguing against a post I never made lol?!?

If you can’t adress the actual topic , change the topic I guess.. lol

As far as evidence trump did collude.. how about an email released by his son that literally spells out every facet of the collusion narrative..

Do you have an email from obama colluding with the Russians???

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Then Bernie beats trump..

Trump was running against the moT unpopular and unlikable politician in history and couldn’t win the popular vote..

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Actually it would be the GOP falling down o their job..

Muller can’t indict trump until after he is empeached..

You can’t charge a sitting president with a crime.

Plus trump and the gop owns every branch of law enforcement, both the house and senate and the Supreme Court..

The real question is why won’t they “lock her up” as they have been promising for years..

Muller has a couple dozen indictments, Manafort is already in jail, Flynn pled guilty..

Hilary, obama, whoever ate not even under investigation..

If the Dems has every branch trump would already be gone..

The gop had every branch under obama. if obama was some raging criminal why was he never empeached???
edit on 17-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The gop had every branch under obama. if obama was some raging criminal why was he never empeached???

1. Impeach
2. You just contradicted yourself. If Trump is the criminal you have invented him to be and you're looking at a fictitious GOP which doesn't follow the rule of law (ironic considering the efforts made over the past year and a half to reinstate the rule of law in this country have been met with shrill accusations of "fascism.") then why would you believe them to apply the rule of law to Obama and Impeach him?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

What does "lock her up" have to do with the topic of the post? Your entire post is based on assumptions. You're not even making any sense in your response. What makes you think Hannity has anything to do with me being able to step back, and take a look at the situation with a logical thought process? Mueller has been wasting taxpayer money for over a year, and what does he have? Why hasn't he had anything to bring forward?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I would argue the opposite. If he is in Putins pocket than his actions make no sense and putin os getting screwed

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Pa reply to: JoshuaCox

The parties are allowed to pick their candidates..

It blows my mind you don’t know that lol...

The FED doesn’t kick in until the actual election.

Either party can do ANYTHING they want in the primary process..

But even then what did the DNC do to make her win??

The super delegates agreed to vote for her??

Do you even know the definition of super delegates lol???

Both parties have them and they are SPECIFICALLY thee to stop bad candidates from winning the nomination..

This is all 101 stuff.

The fact Fox News can point and say “hate that (fill in the blank) and people do it without even knowing the definition of things is hilarious and scary.

If the super delegates are there to stop bad candidates from winning the nomination they failed miserably allowing one of the worst candidates EVER to win.
edit on 17-7-2018 by keenmachine because: missing text

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Actually it would be the GOP falling down o their job..

Muller can’t indict trump until after he is empeached..

You can’t charge a sitting president with a crime.

Plus trump and the gop owns every branch of law enforcement, both the house and senate and the Supreme Court..

The real question is why won’t they “lock her up” as they have been promising for years..

Muller has a couple dozen indictments, Manafort is already in jail, Flynn pled guilty..

Hilary, obama, whoever ate not even under investigation..

If the Dems has every branch trump would already be gone..

Sorry Joshua I'm trying to get on your wavelength but I just can't. You just bring up a bunch of useless information ("lock her up" rtw?) and its simply not good enough to explain why most of the government (Democrats and never Trumpers) and the Muller investigation cant seem to bring out the goods and instead are allowing the manchurian president continue to destroy every institution we have in this country

.... oh Muller cant indict a sitting president? Dam if I had the evidence that the US president was a traitor I'd be showing everyone I know, to hell with indictments. Who really cares if he goes to jail or not? its WAY more important to get the manchurian president out of power where he can't do things like set the mood of SCOTUS for the next 30 years than it is to see him put in jail. The Dems and Muller must not care very much I guess.

... oh they got Flynn on lieing? Is that really going to be the big takeaway here? Sorry America we let Russia rule us for 8 years but we did put Flynn in a jail for a few of them... that's something right?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Can't forget the comment about "Manafort's already in jail". Too bad the charges that he is being held on is for crimes that were committed before he was part of the Trump campaign, but they always conveniently leave that fact out.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Agreed...

That doesn’t change the fact there is NOTHING illegal or outside the status quo at all..

It is propaganda for people too stupid or lazy to look up the definition of super delegate..

Lol

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

It is laundering money for Russia right???

Not exactly unconnected either now is it??

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Fair enough al of that wasn’t super relevant..

.. to your topic of “the muller investigationand dnc dropped the ball”..

A) the Dems don’t have the ball . They are not in power..

B) the Nixon investigation took years as well.. it ain’t easy to prosecute a sitting president..

C) there is some chance as crazy as the accusations are that it is not technically illegal..

It all hinges on whether or not opposition research is a “thing of value”...

People pay money for it.. so it should be.. but that still leaves obstruction even if not..

Imho it is such a crazy thing none thought they needed a law against it..

If me and you help the Russian government swing an election they would put us under the jail as a bipartisan example..

D) they do have evidence.. this email from Jr. literally spells out the collusion narrative step by step..

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join