It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If trump colluded with the Russian government then his actions make sense.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
You guys are mad because you are starting to understand there is something wrong with the way Trump interacts with Russia.

Wow, why is it so difficult to understand the difference between mad and amused? Speaking for myself only, I'm laughing today, dude. The scrambling, accusations, hypocrisy, butthurt, fury, fear, tears, hyperbole, it all amuses the hell out of me. If turning criticism of a seated POTUS into a laughingstock stand-up routine lead by an angry little media and with establishment pundits and voter base yes men sitting in the front 10 rows was the goal of the "Resistance," then mission accomplished.

I'm just waiting patiently for the Sledge O'Matic to come out and the watermellons to start being splattered on the front rows.

Because the left, if you have noticed, has no idea what the word "amused" means.

Their emotions the last two years have ranged from hate to abject hatred.

No room for fun there!

So, like you, when I read an OP like this and am tickled about the astounding display of blatant butt-hurt just thrown around in the midst of some childish screaming fit they just don't understand why we would laugh.

Which is great for me, because the tantrums keep going, more and more people run screaming from the Dem party and social Darwanism is working.

Kudos on the Gallagher reference!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Assuming trump did collude with putin and assuming putin was smart and equipt to keep evidence of it. Then trump would be his puppet.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Lol....

Like all trump has done is shake his hand..

Look at the email in the OP..

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: vinifalou

your meme failed you... it says 'abased abjectly', not shake hands.

your ad hom is bunk

BWAHAHAHA..

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Who said tyrant?!?!

I said collude.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Trump won the election. By fair and common electoral process through what was instituted since the beginning of the country, the Electoral College. Which was installed to prevent "two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for lunch."

AMERICA wanted Trump. Russia may have as well, because that means normalized relations with Russia.

Rosenstein stated no American collusion involvement. China meddled with prior elections and nobody is speaking a word.

Let's all just get over it... Trump is your President!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

People constantly think up excuses for trump’s to explain away all his actions that make him look guilty of Russian collusion..

The really funny part is there is one conclusion that explains EVERYTHING..

He did it..

“Why waa trump Jr. forced to release a. Email saying the Russian government wanted to collide with his father. Then go to the meeting with the campaign chairman (Manafort) and Kushner??”

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

A) It was all a scam where nothing really happemed.

B) he did it..

“Why is trump ignoring his own people and appointees and believing Putin?”

A) he is innocent, but sooo egotistical he cares about himself more than the country . So he will deny ANYTHING even remotely related to the muller investigation..

B) he did it..

“Why didnt trump just blast putin constantly and put the collusion narrative to bed because he is just that tough on Russia??”

A) he is innocent but he ... honestly I have no idea why he wouldn’t..

B) he did it

“Why did the trump campaign have a bunch of shady meetings with Russians then lie about them repeatedly? ?”

A) they were totally unconnected to the election.

B) he did it..

“Why is trump so anti-intelligence agencies??

A) he thinks they are trying to set him up.

B) he did it..

“Why did trump change the GOP party platform to say they would not gone weapons to Ukraine?”

A) .....

B) he did it..

“Why did trump ask for Russia to hack hillary’s Server on television literally the day before the DNC server was hacked?”

A)........

B) he did it..

If trump did colluded with Russian agents it answers EVERYTHING..

It all makes perfect since..

To assume trump is innocent you have to come up with all these various excuses to explain away his actions.

But one conclusion makes all of trump’s actions make perfect sense..

A) insert whatever

:

My argument is "who cares?" Or. more specifically, "why does the left pretend to care?" On the other side of the aisle we have ACTUAL readily available evidence that the opposing candidate, along with the freakin FBI, paid foreign agents to obtain unverified and discredited information that they then leaked to the press, and that the press actively worked in conjunction to leak.
Even if you blow off the idea that the same information was used, at least in part, to obtain FISA warrants to justify spying on the opposing candidate... it seems a stretch more damming than some fake facebook stories, no?
Here's another fact. Because libs only cry about Trump, without the ability to cite a single piece of evidence... only reguritated talking points... their opinions are worthless to everyone in thenworld putside of their little echo chambers.
Dont believe me? Ask someone. Ask anyone. Did trump collude with the russians? If so, how did you form this opinion? What facts lead you to believe this. Has anyone else colluded with a foreign entity or agent? If so, what evidence exists to support that claim. If you can respond to all of those questions and you're still pissy about Trump... youre just a fool.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh I’m willing to bet dollars to donuts your post history is a plethora of ifs..

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

I’m gonna assume you are asking seriously, and not just regurgitating Sean hannities talking points, but Might be wasting my time..

The FBI is in an investigation if Trump as a regular citizen , with zero authority to negotiate with a foreign adversary. Went and made a backroom deal with the Russian government to release stolen US government documents to discredit his political opponent in exchange for favors if he won the election...

On no planet is that equivalent to ANYTHING any American politician has done with the Russians , probably in American history..
edit on 17-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Its clear Putin has something on Trump, something real deep yet familiar.

Back to that DOSSIER

Trump is clearly doing this under duress

His actions are clearly ones of a guilty person.

Maybe he's crying out for help. He needs help to confess.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well, Mueller has ended the collusion probe. He passed it on to Counter Intel. He even had Rosenstein make clear no Americans were involved with Russia.

Want to know what I think? Prob not, but here goes....

In '96, the Clinton Administration helped Yeltsen get elected...this went against Putin/KGB wants, he was very "liberal" for the old regime. This election, and '08 where Russia interfered, was a chance to give the screw to HRC-sick image, in know. Anywho, it was not Trump, but to sew discord in our politics...congrats lefties, you fell for it.

Now, Mueller has concluded collusion investigations. Hurts, Right? Silly? Joshua? Want to admit you were wrong yet? (poking at you in love....)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It all makes sense now:
The dead bodies, Uranium One, the meeting in the Ukraine before the uprising, the Arab Spring up risings, everything! It all makes sense. Thanks JoshuaCox for deflecting the issues away from the DNC/RINO/Russian collusion and transposing it on to Trump so that we can all see exactly what's what.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Assuming trump did collude with putin and assuming putin was smart and equipt to keep evidence of it. Then trump would be his puppet.

That's 2 assumptions in one post. You know what they say about assuming things, right?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Its clear Putin has something on Trump, something real deep yet familiar.

Back to that DOSSIER

Trump is clearly doing this under duress

His actions are clearly ones of a guilty person.

Maybe he's crying out for help. He needs help to confess.

LOL!

My God, it's as predictable as clockwork.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

BWAHAHAHA

All of that is fake ...

Why do you think trump runs every branch of government, law enforcement and the Supreme Court, but hillary Clinton isn’t even under investigation??

Because trump/GOP think their supporters are stupid..

Even Fox News debunked uranium one..

The bodies atuff is super retarded..

But reguardless if ANY of that is true . Why isn’t trump doing anything about it????

Hmmm??

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Everybody with a small degree of sense, which may exclude some, has seen Trump for what he is. And condemned him

Even Fox news, yet you still blindly wander on.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Doesn't it ever dawn on you that these multipoint issues are only coming to light because Trump is President and allowing them to be delt with? Before you say anything try and answer why these issues were never delt with under any other President, or do you believe that decades of corruption in the government are all from Trump being the current President?

edit on 17-7-2018 by Guyfriday because: Prediction of the future

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Yup..

This is a cheesy conspiracy forum..

Is that supposed to be a counterpoint lol?!?!

Would you rather me pretend like I know he did it like every conservative on here and everything Sean Hannity tells you??

lol

Because “lock her up”!

Remember???

Lmao.

How is that working out?? Trump owns every branch of government..

Was trump lying and playing yall for idiots??

Or is trump covering up for her?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Trump could kiss Putin’s butt in public and you’d still justify it and say
It’s nothing wrong with Trump

In fact, he figuratively did kiss his rear end for the entire world to see. Humiliated his own country.

I wonder if Obama had done that how you’d react

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The US Congress’ House intelligence committee has found “no evidence” of collusion between President Donald Trump and Russian officials in its final investigative report about whether Moscow interfered with the 2016 US election. 

The approximately 250-page report is the culmination of the committee’s year-long investigation
source

GOP-led House panel clears Trump of collusion in its Russia probe, cites 'poor judgment
source

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join