It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If trump colluded with the Russian government then his actions make sense.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: CymaticA

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: CymaticA
a reply to: soberbacchus

What is your opinion on the Trilateral Commission,

A legally toothless policy forum for business, academic and political leaders to share ideas about global problems.
They have no mechanism to change anything apart from sharing ideas.

www.britannica.com...

The Trilateral Commission’s agendas anticipate those of the Group of 8(G8) summits between the leaders of the world’s largest economies (plus Russia). Members have held key positions in U.S. administrations and in the governments of other member countries. In the late 1970s, for example, many Trilateral Commission members held senior positions in the cabinet of U.S. President Jimmy Carter.

No mechanisms to change anything?

Unless you are cognitively challenged, your link just echoed what I said.

Even Presidents speaking at academic forums or think tanks do not magically imbibe that forum with any authority.

Are you scared of people speaking or sharing ideas?

Seriously? Did you not read the quote? It goes far beyond just a president. Re-read that again and try to grasp the implications. I even used bold text to help you. I really hope your critical thinking skills go beyond whhat your response indicates.
edit on 21-7-2018 by CymaticA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Have I entered JC's safe space. I avoid responding directly to some ops these days. Not worth the effort

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

According to definition they are journalist,but specifically in video format.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: neutronflux

BWAHAHAHA

ONLY ACCORDING TO RIGHTWING SHILL COMMENTATORS.. lol

Anyone seen a journalist make that claim???

Ps tucker, Hannity and Alex Jones are not journalists lol.

Why do you need anyone to tell you anything other than the actual facts of current policy as written and practiced? What current USA polices are enabling Russian expansion, and what current policies are based on Russian appeasement? How have US policies as applied from the last administration to the current administration became increasingly lenient on Russia?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
If trump colluded with the Russian government then his actions make sense.

I don't do IF's.

So no it doesn't make sense because you started with a hypothetical which is about the same as the last two years of Russia mass hysteria.

Self radicalization in to believing the ABSURD.

My feelings precisely, it is one leap to the next..always another dot to connect. And as usual, evidence/pre-ordained guilt is right around the corner.

Thankfully the Russia nonsense has largely waned off, with a focus on the important job of keeping elections secure and accountable

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join