It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If trump colluded with the Russian government then his actions make sense.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
People constantly think up excuses for trump’s to explain away all his actions that make him look guilty of Russian collusion..

The really funny part is there is one conclusion that explains EVERYTHING..

He did it..

“Why waa trump Jr. forced to release a. Email saying the Russian government wanted to collide with his father. Then go to the meeting with the campaign chairman (Manafort) and Kushner??”

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

A) It was all a scam where nothing really happemed.

B) he did it..

“Why is trump ignoring his own people and appointees and believing Putin?”

A) he is innocent, but sooo egotistical he cares about himself more than the country . So he will deny ANYTHING even remotely related to the muller investigation..

B) he did it..

“Why didnt trump just blast putin constantly and put the collusion narrative to bed because he is just that tough on Russia??”

A) he is innocent but he ... honestly I have no idea why he wouldn’t..

B) he did it

“Why did the trump campaign have a bunch of shady meetings with Russians then lie about them repeatedly? ?”

A) they were totally unconnected to the election.

B) he did it..

“Why is trump so anti-intelligence agencies??

A) he thinks they are trying to set him up.

B) he did it..

“Why did trump change the GOP party platform to say they would not gone weapons to Ukraine?”

A) .....

B) he did it..

“Why did trump ask for Russia to hack hillary’s Server on television literally the day before the DNC server was hacked?”

A)........

B) he did it..

If trump did colluded with Russian agents it answers EVERYTHING..

It all makes perfect since..

To assume trump is innocent you have to come up with all these various excuses to explain away his actions.

But one conclusion makes all of trump’s actions make perfect sense..

A) insert whatever

edit on 17-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You have accidentally inserted an extra word into your title.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23592953]JoshuaCox[/post

What Trump really has done is give more credibility that he's in Putin's pocket.

Putin's puppet.

He looked weak yesterday. And even weaker today with that sham of a walk back. Does anyone really believe the "double negative" BS. C'mon. He looked like a hostage reading the note his kidnappers wrote. Sad.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
You have accidentally inserted an extra word into your title.

An obvious misspeak.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yawn. It's not like we didn't already understand your view on this subject. So who are you trying to convince?

There are plenty of reasonable explanations for each of the points you raise. But you're not really interested in those, are you?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

What flavor is that Kool aide?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Damnit.

Don't burst Joshua's bubble.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

your meme failed you... it says 'abased abjectly', not shake hands.

your ad hom is bunk

edit on 17-7-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Did King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia constitute a tyrant?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: vinifalou

Did King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia constitute a tyrant?

...only when the topic is anything unrelated to Obama's display of fealty to him.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

How many of those, "what is wrong with the Dems" threads make you yawn?

You guys are mad because you are starting to understand there is something wrong with the way Trump interacts with Russia.

And let me be the first to say, they told you so!

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Your post exemplifies the very reason none of you saw a Trump victory. You just engage in wishful thinking until you believe it to be true.

I'm pretty certain no post of mine will convince you otherwise.

Enjoy the koolaide.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
You guys are mad because you are starting to understand there is something wrong with the way Trump interacts with Russia.

Wow, why is it so difficult to understand the difference between mad and amused? Speaking for myself only, I'm laughing today, dude. The scrambling, accusations, hypocrisy, butthurt, fury, fear, tears, hyperbole, it all amuses the hell out of me. If turning criticism of a seated POTUS into a laughingstock stand-up routine lead by an angry little media and with establishment pundits and voter base yes men sitting in the front 10 rows was the goal of the "Resistance," then mission accomplished.

I'm just waiting patiently for the Sledge O'Matic to come out and the watermellons to start being splattered on the front rows.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Does this mean that we can finally get a bridge built between Alaska and Russia?
I mean, after the wall is built in the south.

I want to drive to Mongolia, come on Trump.

edit on 17-7-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If trump colluded with the Russian government then his actions make sense.

I don't do IF's.

So no it doesn't make sense because you started with a hypothetical which is about the same as the last two years of Russia mass hysteria.

Self radicalization in to believing the ABSURD.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Dude, cool points beyond numbering for the Gallagher reference!

OP, why don't you start a gofundme for a Giant Angry Baby Trump blimp of your own and fly it outside your window so you can feel better every time you look out in a daze as to what's going on in the world?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

We can't even fix Sarah Huckabee Sander's roaming eyeball and you think we can bridge the 55 mile wide, 100+ foot deep Bering Strait? Keep dreaming.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Anyone in the US Government right now and in the prior Obama administration that is having a fit over the Trump/Putin meeting is guilty of previous collusion with the Putin after the "reset" when Hillary was secretary of state. There were many questionable/illegal sweetheart deals made, this is what all the phony indignation and rage is about. Putin is old school KGB and he definitely has the goods on all of them from Obama and the Clintons on down. Obama sold his soul (and tried to sell out the country) to Iran which is controlled by Putin and Russia, how ironic is that?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join