It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal abuse - I hate humans!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I read a story a few weeks ago of a dog being found in a field or on a pathway or something, dying because someone had cut all of it's legs of and left it for dead.

Made me sick to my stomach and I couldn't get it out of my head, made me so angry, sick sick sick people out there.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl
I really and truly hate the human race...

So, you "truly hate the human race" because of the way that some people treat pigs.

You do realize that that sweeping generalization puts you in the exact same category as those people who generally hate or abuse animals?

I take care of my animals. An acquaintance brought a horse of his to my place to keep because wanted a horse. The horse's hooves had not been properly cared for and he was sick. I spent money out of my own pocket to have a farrier work on them, then twice a week I cleaned, treated and filed them. The horse almost broke my ankle once. I didn't get mad at him. That horse and I were friends.

Some humans are jerks. Some are cool people. To "hate the human race" just says that you are as mean and stupid and thoughtless as the people referenced in that news report.

That's sad. No S&F for you.
:
edit on 2018 7 17 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: GreenGunther
a reply to: dug88
I agree with you 100%.

But we need to understand that individuals who find pleasure in others experiencing physical pain, whether human or animal, have a serious mental deviation caused by suffering through similiar circumstances themselves.

No one is born that way.

Yeah....and? Lots of people suffer and don't take joy in hurting others. Seems like a pretty #ty excuse to me. Everyone makes their own choice how to act, just because you've suffered doesn't give you the justification to do it to others and doesn't mean you're not a #ty weak person if the only way you can deal with it is to cause pain and suffering to other living things.

The key to changing human behaviour is understanding it's source.
I never suggested that past suffering be used as justification for causing another living creature pain.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

I really and truly hate the human race.

And I really and truly hope you don't mean that.

What about all the awesome humans out there? The many many awesome humans that put themselves out every single day for animals in need, in many many ways, just out of the goodness of their heart -- and often out of their own pocket -- without any thought of reward or benefit?

Too often we expect and demand so much from others that we no longer can even appreciate the good in people that they give selflessly.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The thing I don't understand is why do people go out of their way and watch these videos, do you like to feel that type of hate in you?

Strange times we live in.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I apologise now that I cannot read anything in this thread.
I just wanted to bump it because I know feel the same. 👍🏻

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

IMO, there is a difference between hoarders and wanton cruelty. Often hoarders start out with the best to intentions; they don't intend to be cruel. Things just get out of control on them because they're often mentally ill and can't really care for themselves.

That's different from people who intentionally mistreat animals to inflict pain and suffering.

Animals should be rescued from hoarders who shouldn't be allowed to independently own an animal again, but hoarders are to be pitied more than hated.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Like I give a damn about your opinion of me.
Oh no! No S&F? Well jeez let me just cry myself to sleep.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
Agree

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Don't know why you blame the human race for the actions of these disturbed individuals.

Just sayin.

My God you guys take everything to a new or different level though don't you?

I don't hate or blame the entire human race ok? Maybe I did, for a minute or so, in that moment. Caught up in emotion and pain and having no control or power to do anything about it other than read it and empathize with those poor babies and think about their suffering and how confused and terrified they must have been... and yeah, fill up with hate.

But like anything else the emotions pass along with the irrational feelings.

I threw it out here so that I could rant and rave, seemed appropriate enough.

This post has nothing to do with nutritional choices, nothing to do with Trump, nothing to do with anything but the actions in the video I posted. That's it.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I really and truly hate the human race.

And I really and truly hope you don't mean that.

What about all the awesome humans out there? The many many awesome humans that put themselves out every single day for animals in need, in many many ways, just out of the goodness of their heart -- and often out of their own pocket -- without any thought of reward or benefit?

Too often we expect and demand so much from others that we no longer can even appreciate the good in people that they give selflessly.

Yeah this world sure can make a person cynical and see only the bad sometimes.
No I don't really mean that. I did in the heat of the moment but no, not really. I know there are lotts of really good people in the world too. I just wish we could make some real changes.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

I don't go out of my way to watch these videos. It was on the news and popped up.

So what are you saying? Just ignore it? Ignore it and it'll go away? If you don't actually see it, it didn't really happen is that it?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Yeah this world sure can make a person cynical...

Yes, it sure can. Sometimes it's good to rant and rage... even appropriate. But we gotta remember all the good folks and their good deeds too.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I didn't watch the video but I understand why it would make you or anyone emotional. It's why I don't watch such videos much.

I figured a long time ago that it's probably a good thing such acts are recorded, whilst I agree with Muninn about these being strange times it's ultimately a good thing videos like this exist.

Awareness is everything.

Before we'd just hear stories and they're easily dismissed, these days we can actually see the evidence of war atrocities, animal mutilation or drug cartels flaying people. It's sick and wrong but at least people are aware of it. It's hard to fix something you don't know is broken.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Agree again!
I've been duped a few times in to seeing these videos. I know better now and don't watch them but I'll read the narrative. Awareness is everything and at least now some of the sicko's doing these things are being caught and jailed. Like the sick guy in that poor puppy Doe trial.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Like my wife said one time: Don't listen to what I said, listen to what I meant.

Women...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
For those who said they want to 'try dog meat one day' well here's the absolute terror and trauma which seeing what's coming had caused. There are no scenes of butchery on this video only a man calming down a dog he saved from her fate. This is in Cambodia, he bargained for several dogs' freedom on this day.

----------
Scorpiogurl - hugs to you. I skipped over this thread for 2 days avoiding it, but yes, humans are the most vile creatures on earth, dangerous. And, some, like this beautiful soul above are angels. Don't choose to make life hell for other beings, how would you want to be treated. I guess that doesn't apply to animals. Just watch, they have great fear.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join