It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal abuse - I hate humans!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I really and truly hate the human race. What the actual F is wrong with these people? I swear to God if I could just get my hands on one of these workers or catch someone abusing an animal in any way shape or form. Well, I would end up in jail and that would be OK. There is very little we can do about these horrific acts that go on in other countries like China and India. But in the US? I don't even have the words bad enough... I hate these people and I hope they suffer great pain for the rest of their pathetic and cowardly lives!

www.thetimes.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

I think Lincolnshire is in england...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yeah no... you’re on an emotional high.
Personally I think we shouldn’t care about animal welfare until we’ve solved the problem of human welfare.

Humans wouldn’t do these things if they were loved and cared for themselves.
I’ve killed my dinner many times in my life. Kicking pigs? I don’t advocate it, but way worse things happen.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I think Lincolnshire is in england...

Yes it is. Sorry my bad.
About a year ago there was a video that surfaced of one of the chicken farms that provides chicken for Perdue and in the video there was a factory room with hundreds and thousands of chickens just piled up walking all over each other. The workers were picking them up and throwing them across the room, kicking them, slapping them, stomping on them and laughing the whole time. It was a big story. I never heard of an outcome and I contacted Perdue Corporate and received a big long email back.. blah, blah, blah.

Too much of this # goes on all over the world!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have known people that beat animals like that for no reason. I tried to stay away from them because I did not want to be like them. Years ago some people thought of animals as dumb with no feelings, that was wrong. I eat meat and try to buy meat from local farmers who treat their animals well while they live. I do not know how the store bought meats are raised, but the coop does supply us with some humanely raised meats.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

No. Just no. We are supposed to take care of our animals. Yes, there are human atrocities and we're supposed to love and care for each other too but as humans we have voices, and laws, and there are actions we can take to help each other or ourselves. What am I going to do if someone is kicking me or trying to burn me alive with a blow-torch like the do in China to dogs? You be your ass I'm going to round-house that mofo into a new religion quick, fast and in a hurry. What's a dog going to when it's tied up somewhere being starved to death slowly? Nothing!
Humans suck.
I say take these workers and burn them (half) alive.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Personally I think we shouldn’t care about animal welfare until we’ve solved the problem of human welfare.

Or you could, you know, care about both at the same time.

This is despicable and to say we shouldn't care is just as despicable. No animal deserves to be treated this way but there are plenty of humans who might actually deserve it.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This is despicable and to say we shouldn't care is just as despicable. No animal deserves to be treated this way but there are plenty of humans who might actually deserve it.

Yes! Exactly this.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
You don’t eat meat, do you?
I’m only asking because you seem to not be able to see animals as ‘food’.

I agree, no animal should be made to suffer at the hands of humans, and no animal should be kept in conditions that you’ve described. But I’ve despatched ‘dinner’ with large rocks and sharp knives. I’m sure you would attack me for trying to fill my belly.

Nature is cruel, Orca’s play with baby seals until they’re dead and cats seem to be extremely cruel, even to me.
None of this right, but I wouldn’t mind trying some dog the next time I’m in China. Food is food.

Try killing your own dinner sometime, it turns all of this down to 3.

edit on 17-7-2018 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Yeah no... you’re on an emotional high.

Humans wouldn’t do these things if they were loved and cared for themselves.
I’ve killed my dinner many times in my life. Kicking pigs? I don’t advocate it, but way worse things happen.

Hmmm there's a difference between killing animals for food and just being unnecessarily cruel. Hurting animals is pretty similar to attacking an old person, or a disabled person or a child. They don't understand what's happening and they have no real way to defend themselves. Especially a pet or something, they're literally dependent on you for their entire existence. I just don't understand the kind of person that can take joy in watching a living thing suffer. Whatever it is. It takes a real weak low piece of # to hurt something that can't defend itself and funny enough everyone i've met that abuses animals is also a fairly #ty human all around.
edit on 17/7/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I believe that’s the current system?
SPCA and the WHO aren’t making a dent..

Perhaps we should shift focus?

But there’s also individuals like the OP who bring a lot of hate to the table.
Fighting hate with hate never resolves anything.

The only way to fight hate is with love. I’m not feeling any of that, just a thread to re-affirm evryones hate for animal abusers.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
I agree with you 100%.

But we need to understand that individuals who find pleasure in others experiencing physical pain, whether human or animal, have a serious mental deviation caused by suffering through similiar circumstances themselves.

No one is born that way.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yes... I do bring a lot of hate to the table. Here in this forum. This is for a "rant" correct?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Please note that this rant of mine has nothing to do what-so-ever with Veganism or any other nutritional choice. They are two separate things. This post was to vent out my frustrations with animal abuse plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Agree!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Humans as well as animals should be treated humanely.

I can't stand abuse of any kind and I actually agree with a lot GreenGunther has said. The animal kingdom is equally as brutal as ours, we need to look after human welfare too because things like this will keep happening. If we don't have respect for each other's lives how can we have respect for the lives of other animals?

We're all animals, respect for life comes with reason. That being said attacking defenceless animals (just like humans) is utterly disgusting. Scummiest of behaviours... Absolutely no reason for it.

Makes you want to treat these scum the same way and see how they like it, often though this kind of treatment sends people even further down the wrong path.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
We are the best animal on this planet and one day we will most likely be the only animal on this planet.

I'm sure there will still be roaches and amoeba and mosquitos but other than that, just us and a holo-deck loaded with jungle animals that you can wrestle with.

edit to add: I think abuse of all animals, including human animals is terrible. Those that abuse animals probably have a mental disorder brought about by some form of early childhood abuse.
ie:
- Dad beats you, you beat the dog one day.
- Your father is Trump, you go and shoot a lion or something.

edit on 17-7-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Don't know why you blame the human race for the actions of these disturbed individuals.

Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
I agree with you 100%.

But we need to understand that individuals who find pleasure in others experiencing physical pain, whether human or animal, have a serious mental deviation caused by suffering through similiar circumstances themselves.

No one is born that way.

Yeah....and? Lots of people suffer and don't take joy in hurting others. Seems like a pretty #ty excuse to me. Everyone makes their own choice how to act, just because you've suffered doesn't give you the justification to do it to others and doesn't mean you're not a #ty weak person if the only way you can deal with it is to cause pain and suffering to other living things.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There was a story here locally where someone was hoarding animals again. 40 dogs cats, snakes etc. All in horrible conditions. It breaks my heart. Many of the animals were starving and in dire medical need. so sad. People like that should just be shot.

For the person that said we shouldn't care about animals before people, I will say this, people that treat animals like that aren't people that any of us should be around.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join