It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE STREAM: Trump to speak about Helsinki trip, amid controversial Russia comments at 2 PM EST

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: cosmickat
If it's true he " mis- spoke " yet again...he is a di@k
If he is lying to his country ..yet again...he is still a di@k

Then clearly your opinions on him are based on little more than blind hatred of the man, himself, rather than on anything tangible such as his positions or statements. Good to know. In your view he cannot win, so there's really no reason for him to do anything differently, ya?

This is just about where I am.
My opinions are not based on blind hatred..no.
But I admit to having a fully formed opinion on the man before he was a candidate for the presidency based on observation...not blindness.
Since being sworn as POTUS he has far exceeded every low opinion I already had of him....in a downward direction.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He'll get an extra scoop of ice cream tonight and this whole Putin thing will be ancient history by tomorrow afternoon.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The servers were never examined by any law enforcement agency, and have since disappeared, so it is unlikely any proof will ever surface.

Wrong.

As I just posted, it turns out that the FBI was provided with drive images for the servers. That's basically all there is for a virtualized server anyway — one or more VHDs/VMDKs (which are drive images) along with a few small files which contain the config data for the VM.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What a spineless jag. He gave Russia's Kremlin-owned media all the soundbites they needed to confirm their anti-West narrative. But now that he's back home he needs to appease his own populace.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

If you wouldn't take him at his word for anything then why do believe he meant to say "would" in the meeting yesterday?

I don't , I believe he meant to say what he said , but now the sides of the hole he's dug himself are caving in he want's to find a way out.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Lmao.

After 24+ hours of Trump supporters circling the wagons and lobbing lame conspiracy theories and stupid talking points in defense of Dear Leader's statements, Trump flip-flops and says he really meant the opposite of what he said.

And you have the temerity to say this about a Trump critic?

Then clearly your opinions on him are based on little more than blind hatred of the man, himself, rather than on anything tangible

Seems the larger issue is blind loyalty and the reflexive need to defend everything Trump says or does.

Trump should get himself a giant laser pointer. Then at his rallies he can flit a big red dot around on the ground and watch his supporters scramble to keep up.
edit on 2018-7-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Just in! In a new statement from the White House, it appears that yesterday had been officially declared "Opposite Day" by the President and some unnamed intern dropped the ball and forgot to issue the press release.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
He misspoke. It appears the outrage was once again deduced from febrile minds, and not reality.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ahhhhh now it all makes sense !
Back to business then, it's all good.

Vodka anyone ?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
He misspoke. It appears the outrage was once again deduced from febrile minds, and not reality.

That's where the outrage has always come from. Two years in and they still can't accept that Hillary is so radioactive she can't win an election where the entire MSM is in the bag shilling for her.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Well, there's your epic flip-flop. Try not to get whiplash Trump supporters.

Was that the Comey, Strzok version of the FBI that reviewed the server, or servers, or cloud, or whatever you want to call it? If so any conclusion those liars came to can be thrown in the garbage.

Why do I believe Trump mispoke?

Because he is on record several times prior to his meeting with Putin saying he agreed with the intelligent reports that Russia was meddling in our election.

He was even smack talking Obama for letting it happen.

He says 10 times he agrees with the Intelligence on Russian meddling and misspoke once. No whiplash. Thanks for being so concerned.

edit on 17-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

That's where the outrage has always come from. Two years in and they still can't accept that Hillary is so radioactive she can't win an election where the entire MSM is in the bag shilling for her.

Cherry-pick a statement, use it as evidence of something evil, nefarious, or world-destroying, and believe the first thing that comes to mind, even when it turns out to be untrue.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Ahhhhh now it all makes sense !
Back to business then, it's all good.

Vodka anyone ?

Is it Russian vodka?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Lmao.

After 24+ hours of Trump supporters circling the wagons and lobbing lame conspiracy theories and stupid talking points in defense of Dear Leader's statements, Trump flip-flops and says he really meant the opposite of what he said.

And you have the temerity to say this about a Trump critic?

Find a post from me yesterday or today where I said anything about what Trump said in the Putin summit. You can't because I didn't say anything. Why? Because it's international political theater and it means jack squat. When two men meet at a public table to simply establish a connection which can become a negotiation springboard down the road, both men will talk out of their ass, compliment each other, possibly provoke each other, hell they may even do both in the same sentence. It's flexing and posturing and, as such, sometimes the onlookers need to STFU and wait and see what comes from it for their preferred side.

My statements in this thread are completely and totally intended to grasp individuals by the nape of the neck and rub their nose in their own pile of festering crap they left on the carpet while saying "Bad dog, knock that crap off" as one would with any stubborn or disobedient animal.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Of course...nothing but the best !

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Now you're just being disingenuous. The only one cherry-picking a single statement here was Trump. The rest of his response was a mixture of talking points meant to discredit the idea that there was even a hack in the first place, let alone one perpetrated by the Russians, and "but her emails!"

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Now you're just being disingenuous. The only cherry-picking a single statement here was Trump. The rest of his response is a mixture of talking points meant to discredit the idea that there was even a hack in the first place, let alone one perpetrated by the Russians, and "but her emails!"

Oh is that right? I love when you guys infer what Trump meant, yet it is always different than any clarification.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Now you're just being disingenuous. The only cherry-picking a single statement here was Trump. The rest of his response is a mixture of talking points meant to discredit the idea that there was even a hack in the first place, let alone one perpetrated by the Russians, and "but her emails!"

You are the only one cherry picking.

If Trump says ten times he agreed that Russians meddled and said once he misspoke and you pick that one time he misspoke to base your opinions how is that not cherry picking?

Projection?

edit on 17-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

" I meant to say wouldn't..not would "

This takes the biscuit. Seriously pathetic attempt at damage control.

What a complete shambles smh

If it's true he " mis- spoke " yet again...he is a di@k
If he is lying to his country ..yet again...he is still a di@k

You've never misspoke?

Something I have told my kids before is when someone tells you they were misunderstood, and then corrects your understanding, you accept that. Not doing it shows a character flaw in you, not them.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Oh is that right? I love when you guys infer what Trump meant, yet it is always different than any clarification.

That's because his "clarifications" are always revisionist bull#. How many times do we have go through this drill before you'll acknowledge the obvious pattern?

Trump says things, gauges the response, and if it's unusually unfavorable, he and/or his comms people/surrogates will simply say that he was misunderstood or more frequently that his statements were misrepresented by the "fake news" media.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join