It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another view of the Helsinki Summit with Rand Paul and Wolf Blitzer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
With all of the media repeating over and over and over that "Trump is blaming the intelligence agencies' and Wolf Blitzer attacks and pontificates as soon as Rand starts to explain what is really going on.

Watch this. It is long but it was very good and reminds me of the Strzok proceedings in the first few minutes. Rand calls him out around 2:50 and is finally allowed to talk.

Calls out Clapper and Brennan. No wonder people are going after Paul and his family with the things he says...like the truth.

In the video around 6:50 it gets real good again with Wolf. I mean, again, if they hacked DNC server how did that affect the GOP voters?

Even up to the very end he tries to get Rand to say Trump threw them under the bus. In the end, around the 9:30 mark Rand stands firm and Wolf STILL tries to get him to agree with their tagline.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Wolf is an ass. That was a very solid interview with some undeniable truths from Rand Paul.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Wolf was embarrassing in that bit. No wonder they are cutting his air time.

Embarrassing.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

After their reaction to this, my position on Russia is as concrete as my position on President Trump.

At this point, IMO, Russia/Putin has far more credibility than the American far-left. I also happen to like them far better (maybe it has something to do with sovereignty, pro-gun rights in Russia or their unwillingness to submit to the former liberal world order)

Heck, maybe I like Putin because he's a strong leader unlike most spineless far-lefties in the US and EU.

I'll pick a hyper-nationalist state over those dirty good-for-nothing globalists any day of the week

Of course, full disclosure, I've been a fan of Putin's ever since that con-job the Obama admin pulled in Ukraine.

Seems many here forget that Obama himself dismissed allegations against Russia RE: "meddling" yet somehow we're now just expected to believe it without question. Well I sure as shi# don't believe it. Not one word of it. Proof needed. Actual proof. Not allegations. Not indictments (which are merely just fancy allegations). Not rumor. Not innuendo. HARD EVIDENCE that withstands maximum scrutiny.

Otherwise, this is still (and shall continue to be) a nothing-burger.
edit on 7/17/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Wolf is an ass.

Pretty much sums it up.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I spent a good chuck of this morning trying to understand what the hell all the whining and sniveling is about... and I still don't know for sure, but it says more about them than it does about Trump. I can only speculate for now, but I smell the distinct stench of desperation born of fear...

And guess what? I'm with Trump on this. I don't trust our intelligence agencies and their agents and I understand why Trump wouldn't trust them!!! I have no idea exactly what "Russia" did or did not do to affect our elections, but I do know our IC hasn't proven a thing to us about Putin/Russia affecting our elections. Further, there is apparently a protocol established by treaty to handle exactly such a matter, which Putin himself is seemingly happy to abide by... So our IC -- and all of these talking heads -- can put up or shut up... or just go pound rocks.

Yesterday we were supposed to be outraged because Trump didn't bow to the queen... and today we're supposed to be outraged because Trump wasn't rude enough to Putin... SMH.

But I've gotta also say, I'm getting the feeling once again that Trump isn't just talking crazy. He has a purpose. And whatever it is, those freaking out the most have the most to lose.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Rand is 100% correct. Just when I thought all common sense would never return to Washington, here comes Rand throwing truth bombs!

Idiots on both sides are running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I mean Wtf Newt settle down! I saw some libs on Fb yesterday going ape #, lol one chick I know just blatantly ranted about all her Trump supporting friends should remove themselves IMMEDIATELY!!! Ahhhh!

Also saw a vid where an ex cia guy was calling for a shadow govt to take out Trump.

# is getting dangerous and its not Trump doing the stirring. People are rapidly losing their # and if they can't calm down this country could implode. No joke.

Thanks tho Rand for the refreshing dose of common sense and a cool head in the midst of a truly insane time.

edit on 17-7-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Boy this thread sure is quiet...Hahahaha.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

No one is defending poor little wolfie.

Interesting. It was such a treasonous World ending event yesterday.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I don't trust our intelligence agencies and their agents and I understand why Trump wouldn't trust them.

Agreed

Remember not so long ago when many felt the same way, (snowden, manning) they were hero's for exposing the corrupt agencies but now all of a sudden they can be trusted.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I imagine the left is in shock.

This was a perfect opportunity to throw Trump under a bus and since that is what is normally done in DC, everyone assumed this would be the case.

When it didn't happen?

The left lost it.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: Boadicea

Agreed

Remember not so long ago when many felt the same way, (snowden, manning) they were hero's for exposing the corrupt agencies but now all of a sudden they can be trusted.

Yes, indeedily, I do remember. It's so hard to keep up with who we can be outraged with for what these days...

top topics

join